Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is random - but what exactly was the problem with M? Was it a trisomy? She never talks about it? Or I missed it…. Not sure
I also never figured out what was supposedly wrong with M, everything she had said about his "health condition" was cryptic AF. She bagged the tit out of the Drs over her PCOS, CIN, attempting to induce her first child F because he had IUGR and then allegedly telling her to "stop and start again" (terminate) the pregnancy with M. Also claiming she was ignored by the hospital or Drs twice when M had Rotavirus and he ended up "clinging to life". She has a pattern of behaviour that Drs are wrong which makes me wonder if she lies/exaggerates all these stories or if every interaction with a Dr Sarah and her kids are "misdiagnosed".
Apologies if this conversation has been discussed to death here, lm new to this thread.

Reactions: 7
I went to the Wiki as I am sure some of it would have been documented there

• Sep 2021 - PCOS Drama - After announcing in a vlog she conceived baby #2 first try loads of people commented about her PCOS diagnosis. Sarah responded by saying she was misdiagnosed and that doctors are too quick to label women with fertility issues. For more information on her PCOS journey, check out the Deep Dive section below.
Found these gems in thread #35 around page 28…

1715006076398.jpeg
1715006131147.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m off to bed and I’m still thinking about that comment thread. I’m actually appalled at what she said to that poor girl. She HAS to be held accountable for this, surely?????
Yeah, I keep thinking about it too. That women said she is an OG fan, meaning she's supported Sarah since she started out at her parent's house (and through all the scandals but I'll give that a pass this one time) and yet Sarah still went off on her and tore her apart.

It's fans like her that have gotten Sarah where she is today. Such ungrateful, appalling behaviour. Maybe they should all "get a hobby" and stop being "obsessed" with her. See how she likes it then.

I hope the Outspoken women pick this up and talk about it. As well as debunk Sarah's lies about claiming she never said she would struggle to conceive. Mostly, I just wanna know what they think about Sarah's treatment to her most loyal supporters.

And since Mean Girls is Sarah's favourite film: Sarah's Day #75: "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I keep thinking about it too. That women said she is an OG fan, meaning she's supported Sarah since she started out at her parent's house (and through all the scandals but I'll give that a pass this one time) and yet Sarah still went off on her and tore her apart.

It's fans like her that have gotten Sarah where she is today. Such ungrateful, appalling behaviour. Maybe they should all "get a hobby" and stop being "obsessed" with her. See how she likes it then.

I hope the Outspoken women pick this up and talk about it. As well as debunk Sarah's lies about claiming she never said she would struggle to conceive. Mostly, I just wanna know what they think about Sarah's treatment to her most loyal supporters.

And since Mean Girls is Sarah's favourite film: Sarah's Day #75: "Why are you so obsessed with me?"
I like your thoughts, but perhaps?

Sarah's Day #75: MM#3, Caught on lies about "infertility", "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Found these gems in thread #35 around page 28…

View attachment 2918642 View attachment 2918644
I have PCOS actually diagnosed and confirmed and when I was told the dr said “you *may* struggle to conceive” and I MAY have fertility issues. He also said we would cross that bridge IFFF we got there because I also MAY be just fine. It affects people differently and there’s medication you can take now to have more regular cycles and potentially ovulation too. I turned out to be super lucky after being on that medicine and fell pregnant without much trying (I count my lucky stars every day). As we know Sarah jumps to stupid conclusions, goes into a doom spiral and spins stupid stories that suit her narrative and then berates and blames western medicine when it’s different, except for when she actually NEEDS western medicine. I am actually so done with her after this whole thing with that poor girl. Her family and friends are a bunch of enablers because it means $$ at the end of the day of which they clearly benefit from as well and they should be ashamed of themselves too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here to say same. I think a lot of people think it’s really difficult for anyone with PCOS to get pregnant but I have diagnosed PCOS (by testing both hormones and by ultrasound showing extra follicles on my ovaries which are enlarged). Anyway, I got pregnant luckily fairly quickly. It’s different for everyone but Im thinking Sarah is just the same for ease of conceiving? I don’t know why sarahs not more conscientious about the fact that so many people STRUGGLE to get pregnant and it’s a very painful emotional and daily stress and trigger for people, for years. I’ve been following Laura Beverlins journey and she’s been trying and struggling for literal years and it’s heartbreaking.
I’ll just never understand being so insensitive

I have PCOS actually diagnosed and confirmed and when I was told the dr said “you *may* struggle to conceive” and I MAY have fertility issues. He also said we would cross that bridge IFFF we got there because I also MAY be just fine. It affects people differently and there’s medication you can take now to have more regular cycles and potentially ovulation too. I turned out to be super lucky after being on that medicine and fell pregnant without much trying (I count my lucky stars every day). As we know Sarah jumps to stupid conclusions, goes into a doom spiral and spins stupid stories that suit her narrative and then berates and blames western medicine when it’s different, except for when she actually NEEDS western medicine. I am actually so done with her after this whole thing with that poor girl. Her family and friends are a bunch of enablers because it means $$ at the end of the day of which they clearly benefit from as well and they should be ashamed of themselves too.

Reactions: 2