Sarahs Day #4 Photos Snapped, Boyfriend Trapped, I Get Bullied, Campaign Scrapped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the thread is moving pretty quickly, I'm trying to keep all the next title suggestions together so we don't lose any amidst the other disucssions.
Please vote for your favourite from these, or suggest another for consideration! :)

P.S. @Spindrifter I removed "Sarah's way" from your title because I'm following the formatting that is required on these forums (influencer name without modification, and then thread no.)
I believe this is meant to help people find the threads here when they use search engines to look up the influencer. Hope you don't mind! :)
im going with @yikessarah (again haha). You are good!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha, thank you! I must admit though, I love the reference to sour nappy in the other name suggestion:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't believe she posted about Fox's sour smelling nappy on the internet. You can't make this crap up!
So far the sour nappy title has the most votes. I voted for yours (ignoring the government) because it's so relevant right now.

I'm going to wait a tad longer, just to give those of us in different time zones a chance to get their vote it. :)

im going with @yikessarah (again haha). You are good!
Your avatar has me in stitches every time! You captured the eye roll, hair tuck, bumpy overfilled face, mid-whinge-about-nothing to the camera...it's the perfect depiction of all things sezzballs in one shot!
I know I said this earlier but I can't stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So far the sour nappy title has the most votes. I voted for yours (ignoring the government) because it's so relevant right now.

I'm going to wait a tad longer, just to give those of us in different time zones a chance to get their vote it. :)

Your avatar has me in stitches every time! You captured the eye roll, hair tuck, bumpy overfilled face, mid-whinge-about-nothing to the camera...it's the perfect depiction of all things sezzballs in one shot!
I know I said this earlier but I can't stop laughing
hahaha someone just mentioned the imaginary hair stroke and it sent shivers down my spine 😂 this avatar is staying around for the long time so I hope it keeps making you laugh!

Reactions: 7
This is completely off topic kinda, but I’ve had a new neighbour move in that acts like Sarah. The obsessive exercise, over sharing and complaining. I’m sure I would have seen more similarities if I had stuck around. I dropped her in ass in a record 9 days. After helping this 5 foot nothing nutbag set up the inside of her home for six hours! (because her furniture is so huge and I could see she needed help) she wanted to thank me by buying me dinner - nice gesture, but when I declined and said I don’t/can’t eat at 10.00pm at night because I can’t sleep she said, “you act like an old lady” - I was shocked! She also then felt the need to tell me she blames her mother for her first divorce, all the details of her past marriages, how I remind her of her ex because he was celiac and how she hated cooking seperate dinners and that I’m spoilt because I don’t like chicken and that I’m not protecting the environment because she assumed the water I drink was not a recyclable container when i told her 3 times it was. Holy tit! Then she asked me to met her out the front a few days ago even tho she knew I’d hurt my neck and was resting it to ask if she did something wrong - as I went full on avoid / stay away from her mode (i told her i keep to myself a lot, which I do.) Then she asked me after barely knowing her why I didn’t send her a bday text! I barely know this chick! She’s a Leo. Like Sarah! No offense to Leo’s. I know heaps of Leo’s who are private and introverts!
The point I’m trying to make it is that I’m not surprised Sarah has no friends. You just can’t be around people who spew tit, over share, complain and insult people like these kinds of people do. I had to nip that in the bud quickly, she was starting to text me 20 times a day! Said hello the other day and she ignored me. BWAHAHA. Thank God.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know I'm late to the party, but I've only just watched skimmed her reno video....I cracked up when she was talking about the kitchen. When she showed a ~flashback~ to how it used to look, it really showed me how bad her taste is. It looked WAY better before. Now it looks so sixties, and super off brand compared to what I imagined she'd do with it.

This is completely off topic kinda, but I’ve had a new neighbour move in that acts like Sarah. The obsessive exercise, over sharing and complaining. I’m sure I would have seen more similarities if I had stuck around. I dropped her in ass in a record 9 days. After helping this 5 foot nothing nutbag set up the inside of her home for six hours! (because her furniture is so huge and I could see she needed help) she wanted to thank me by buying me dinner - nice gesture, but when I declined and said I don’t/can’t eat at 10.00pm at night because I can’t sleep she said, “you act like an old lady” - I was shocked! She also then felt the need to tell me she blames her mother for her first divorce, all the details of her past marriages, how I remind her of her ex because he was celiac and how she hated cooking seperate dinners and that I’m spoilt because I don’t like chicken and that I’m not protecting the environment because she assumed the water I drink was not a recyclable container when i told her 3 times it was. Holy tit! Then she asked me to met her out the front a few days ago even tho she knew I’d hurt my neck and was resting it to ask if she did something wrong - as I went full on avoid / stay away from her mode (i told her i keep to myself a lot, which I do.) Then she asked me after barely knowing her why I didn’t send her a bday text! I barely know this chick! She’s a Leo. Like Sarah! No offense to Leo’s. I know heaps of Leo’s who are private and introverts!
The point I’m trying to make it is that I’m not surprised Sarah has no friends. You just can’t be around people who spew tit, over share, complain and insult people like these kinds of people do. I had to nip that in the bud quickly, she was starting to text me 20 times a day! Said hello the other day and she ignored me. BWAHAHA. Thank God.
UGH that sounds exhausting! Definitely how I imagine Sarah would be as a neighbour. Hopefully you have some better ones around!

Reactions: 10
This thread moves sooo quickly!
Couple of points, Sarah said she did everything to give Fox a good gut, except she refused to stop drinking coffee and eating foods that upset him and she stopped giving him breast milk very quickly (no shame to women who decide to do this but Sarah claims she did everything when she clearly did not). Secondly, she has never fixed her digestive problems, she follows a paleo diet which is void of all grains and legumes so my guess is she is actually not getting enough fibre or providing her gut bacteria with enough prebiotics or diversity to help them thrive

Reactions: 18
UGH that sounds exhausting! Definitely how I imagine Sarah would be as a neighbour. Hopefully you have some better ones around!
Forgot to mention one other thing. I told her I didn’t eat chicken or lamb because I don’t like it. What does she do then? She cooks dinner, gives me some in a container and says. “It’s lamb.” - I could never try and force someone To eat something they dislike. I’m just happy she got the message and gets that I don’t want a friendship with her ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New thread:
Took the title with the most votes. If I've missed anything in my recap, please feel free to add it in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.