Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explanation for the title differing from the top voted suggestions:
How about just:
Sarah's Day #23: "I'm such a loser, just like you guys!"
That's the main point that both these title suggestions include, and it focuses on the most important issue, which is that she's insulted her followers who spend their money to fund her lifestyle yet again!

Last time I recall was when Scuzz and Kurt called her followers stupid when there were comments asking about why he wasn't involved in decorating the new house. There was an earlier instance of the same thing as well that was brought up on GG or the earlier threads on here, irrc.

Just my thoughts on this, but I haven't been around much, so it's your call of course. :)

For those just tuning in, Sezzy and her squad have returned home from a week of bland food and overuse injuries healthy and holistic fun that was totally worth the $3,500 price tag. After such a demanding week, Sez obviously had to take to Insta to commiserate with her sissies about her stingy, puffy eyes and long list of chores. Disaster struck when a bulk of the way too real and raw stories were accidentally posted to the Sunee account 😱 Fear not, though! The undisclosed ads and her generous, totally spontaneous discount code made it onto the Sarah's Day stories for all her concerned followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To recap from before the retreat, Sarah was having a tough time looking after a clingy Fox on her own while juggling stressful tasks like posting her wedding invites. Kurt was away for work and the poor babe wasn't able to workout for three whole days and ended up almost breaking down on her stories because Fox was going through a sleep regression and she hadn't slept in days. Despite not working out she manages to injure both her shoulder and her knee at the gym, resulting in her visiting her physio to get her knee strapped before they left for the retreat.

Thankfully the knee injury didn't hold her back from taking part in a full day of intense lower body workouts, including her achieving a personal best in a 70kg barbell squat, of which she was humble about - "And I'm injured, just saying." This miraculously healed her injuries and the strapping was no longer needed.

The rest of the week passes quickly with cooking demos in how to use a blender and a photography seminar on How To Be An Influencer 101. The week closes with an early morning hike and an afternoon long session involving a 1000 rep challenge. Tasks included climbing on a man's back while they were doing press ups beside their partner ("Are you jealous, Leah?") and twerking in front of another to distract them from their pain. She is such a giver. Oh yeah, it was also Fox's birthday but Sarah didn't let that get in the way of her being the center of attention.

Now they're back home, Fox finally gets his birthday presents while all Sarah gets are puffy eyes and a huge pile of laundry to do. It's a hard life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Looks like Kurt and Sarah are going to have to get tested and self isolate for 2 weeks regardless of the result🧐
I don’t believe they will need to as the Sunshine Coast is just outside the Moreton Bay Regional area, unless they flew from Brisbane Airport.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The stories about the retreat honestly made me laugh. For 3.5k what were people expecting? Unless you are staying at a small place and booking it out in full and having a private caterer/chef the food will be a basic conference package.

The stories about Fox are alarming, she’s allowed strangers (conveniently 99% young Caucasian females) play with her son. There are zero police or working with children checks for anyone there. Sarah harped on weeks ago about child safety but puts Fox in these situations.

Reactions: 33
Just wondering.. she's got the dress, but not the shoes yet? So close to the wedding date, and she doesn't know how high the heel is gonna be,.. therefore the dress will have to be adjusted last minute.

Reactions: 25
Ok but am I the only one that laughed at that insta q&a where the girl was shocked at how sarah cared for fox? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she is really fine with that Brenton video then she’s way more chill then me. I would hate my partners friend wearing my clothes (and stretching the tit out of them), putting my dog into my kids cot, random tit into my expensive blender. Also just mocking me and especially Kurts illness in general. I’ve always thought he seemed like a total douche but then again your vibe attracts your tribe so it fits 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 48
Poor Abby. You can see in her recent stories that Abby was wanting them to play with her. They could at least throw her ball for her to fetch. They just pay no attention to her at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If she is really fine with that Brenton video then she’s way more chill then me. I would hate my partners friend wearing my clothes (and stretching the tit out of them), putting my dog into my kids cot, random tit into my expensive blender. Also just mocking me and especially Kurts illness in general. I’ve always thought he seemed like a total douche but then again your vibe attracts your tribe so it fits 🤷‍♀️
He is a massive douche, so cringey and unfunny

Reactions: 19
He definitely Seems douchey to me, but I actually found that video funny because it was 100% taking the piss out of Sarah. I wonder what she really thinks of it. She must be pissed! I can just imagine her winging to Kurt about it.

Reactions: 37
Hi Sarah! Isn’t it just the best timing that we mention you never use the upstairs room and conveniently it’s on your stories as you “favorite room”?? How nice and not at all suspicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would be pissed if I was Sarah because that is such a toxic ‘friendship’ if you think it’s ok to do that and you didn’t get consent from Sarah BUT it was also SO accurate I also enjoyed

Reactions: 10
Bless that girl and her screen shots asking to not blame Journey for the food quality. Journey partnered with a health influencer with a very restricted diet to make loads of cash. At the very least they should have budgeted for a different menu and forgo some of the HUGE earnings they would have made in order to satisfy guests. Sarah as an ambassador and co host should have also ensured the food was up to scratch and instead she ordered in for herself. Lmao - I’d be mad

Reactions: 37
I don’t believe they will need to as the Sunshine Coast is just outside the Moreton Bay Regional area, unless they flew from Brisbane Airport.
They flew out of the sunshine coast airport. It could be seen from the story with their departure taking off.

I dont believe they are affected at all because they were sunshine coast based. Only reason would be if it counts because they would have been in contact with Brisbane residents?

Just wondering.. she's got the dress, but not the shoes yet? So close to the wedding date, and she doesn't know how high the heel is gonna be,.. therefore the dress will have to be adjusted last minute.
Yes, it's strange. Most Brides have their shoes ready to go for alterations, and most places would request it.

And really, for bridal shoes, they probably won't be seen, just get some basic neutrals that you can wear all day long.

To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised If she is just fishing again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I had to check in to a hospital in SYD today and they asked if I have been to Byron due to infected QLDers crossing the boarder and possible transmission

ie. wedding POTENTIALLY on the rocks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to check in to a hospital in SYD today and they asked if I have been to Byron due to infected QLDers crossing the boarder and possible transmission

ie. wedding POTENTIALLY on the rocks
Woop!
They can have a cOaStAl, BeAcHy, NeUtrAl, COVID vibe at their wedding.

Just saw this on a Funee post. Love it when people take the piss.
Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 13.16.52.png

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 13.23.05.png

On the one hand, it's great taht maybe these obsessed stans didn't think to ask her any fitness questions because 1) she's not qualified to answer and 2) they seem more interested in her clothes, her face, her hair, her baby, her liiiiife ugh. But on the other hand, isn't it weird that they want to know this stuff about her? What consequence is it to anyone where her clothes or from, what fox eats and whether Kurt has cured his sibo (CBO lolll)???

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 13.23.48.png
Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 13.24.35.png

If this is how little, and how under-nourishing their meals were, and they "trained hard" and she mentioned they barely had any stretching sessions -- WOW. What kind of "fitness" retreat was this? And why doe these girls not see the writing on the wall -- this is a retreat by a bunch of unqualified, uneducated people, not fit to dispense any advice on fitness, costing a whopping 3.5k. And this girl says she'll go back 😂 😂 😂

There's a reason conjobs like Scuz thrive. It is audiences like these.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.