Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rob is on leave but lachlan is still at nursery full time and isla still in after school club?
Anyone else think that's odd?
I know they would still have to pay but who cares?! He's been away for 6 months he could at least pick them up early!
I’ve been off work sick this week and have collected my children from school and nursery straight after. Usually my mother in law would collect them whilst I was at work. Admittedly I have had the odd days off work whilst my children are at school and nursery which is dedicated to things I can’t do with them like Christmas shopping or decorating but have still collected them at the end of the school day! I would feel awful if they were in childcare and I was at home! But hey that’s me.

Reactions: 3
What’s her latest Instagram post all about?
She’s taken a photo of herself in a boring black knee length shift dress saying she feels so out of her depth...eh!?
I wore a dress like that to my Grandmothers funeral.
It’s not exactly racy. Or Edgy. It’s a boring black dress.

Literally posting anything for content/engagement.

????????‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

Reactions: 1
What’s her latest Instagram post all about?
She’s taken a photo of herself in a boring black knee length shift dress saying she feels so out of her depth...eh!?
I wore a dress like that to my Grandmothers funeral.
It’s not exactly racy. Or Edgy. It’s a boring black dress.

Literally posting anything for content/engagement.
If that straight cut dress is very racy and tight for her... it's not the right cut because let's face it, it shouldn't be tight all over! it's a straight cut!!! She looks like a black sausage! ? The only curve is her head... Fit and flare darling! Skater! Or for goodness sake go with separates where you can mimic a waist line ??‍♀ she hasn't stepped out much has she ?

Surely if he is climbing up on the furniture in his room that is an indication to take his cot side off? Sarah just moves the cot to make life easier though!

I'm sorry for double posting but again they've both gone to pick Isla up. Why can't they either pick Lachlan up before hand or one pick one and one pick the other?

Advertising sleeping tablets. There really is no limit to what they’ll put their name to. Pathetic

Reactions: 5
The idea of influencers marketing medicines just sits so wrongly with me. So we are supposed to see her advert, think 'oh I sometimes have problems sleeping' (who doesn't?) then go to the pharmacy and specifically ask for that drug? Shouldn't the idea of pharmacies be you go in, describe your symptoms and then they tell you what to take? Sorry pharmacist, I know you think you know better but my favourite Instagrammer has recommended that particular drug so that's the one I want?

Reactions: 8
Would you look at this one, let me just scantily clad myself in a towel grab the husband and go in to my child’s room pick him up snap a few pics & pretend I’m doing some mothering before I head off out AGAIN.
Who in their right minds takes pictures like that!

Reactions: 6
It’s just so fake. Who on earth, when they are getting ready to go out, goes into settle their son in a towel and asks their husband to take a picture?! Utterly ridiculous.

It’s just so fake. Who on earth, when they are getting ready to go out, goes into settle their son in a towel and asks their husband to take a picture?! Utterly ridiculous.
It's incredibly fake. I feel so sorry for Lachlan. As someone else has said he is normally banished to that pushchair and I've noticed twice this weekend she's filmed in the car and spoke to Isla and when Lachlen wanted to talk the camera went back on her!

Why didn’t she just enjoy the moment instead of ‘Rob come quick I need a photo for insta of me actually showing my second born some attention’

• Haha
She's posted saying she's a terrible Instagrammer because she didn't upload a photo of her dinner. I'm starting to wonder if she has other issues going on. Obviously I'm not a doctor so I won't diagnose but I'd be worried about her if I was family or a friend.

Reactions: 3
So she thought the Panorama doc was negative. She is using her children’s images to make money online and advertising medication and taking money to talk about charities, I’d say that’s all pretty negative too?

Reactions: 10
So she thought the Panorama doc was negative. She is using her children’s images to make money online and advertising medication and taking money to talk about charities, I’d say that’s all pretty negative too?
What was Panorama about?

These candid moments captured for IG are a load of BS. It’s all staged but then they go and write a caption that is relatable. Sheep lap it up.
Imagine shouting out for your husband to take a photo, just enjoy the cuddles woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.