Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I would struggle to tell you what’s in my own freezer ever mind give a monkeys whats in someone else’s.
I think I’ll skip that riveting instalment of “mama” life.
Also her bio says she has “2 under 5” which is hardly an unusual gap to be deserving of a special mention? It’s not like having 2 under 2 or whatever.

Reactions: 6
Ooh she winds me up. Rob has gone to see his parents but she couldn't go due to work and Isla due to school but why couldn't Lachlen go with him? Would have been lovely for him to spend time with his Dad/Grandparents.

Reactions: 5
Ooh she winds me up. Rob has gone to see his parents but she couldn't go due to work and Isla due to school but why couldn't Lachlen go with him? Would have been lovely for him to spend time with his Dad/Grandparents.
Probably because they will still get charged at nursery if he is off I imagine. Got to get their moneys worth

Wouldn't you take some annual leave after your husband has been away for so long?! ... I suspect she does not have a great relationship with robs family! Probably doesn't like that he has other people to pay attention to besides her! Otherwise surely they would visit down south?

Reactions: 3
She’s moaning about the kids being hard work again this evening. She only has them for a few hours most days as they get shipped to nursery, before and after school club etc. Getting pretty tired of hearing her complain about them all the time.

Reactions: 5
And of course they are tired. .. They poor things have such long days every day!!

Reactions: 3
She’s moaning about the kids being hard work again this evening. She only has them for a few hours most days as they get shipped to nursery, before and after school club etc. Getting pretty tired of hearing her complain about them all the time.
Me too. She could easily have Lachlan on a Thursday but doesn't. She's lucky she can afford all this childcare but she's going to regret it when they're older and she realises how much time she's missed out on.

Reactions: 4
Me too. She could easily have Lachlan on a Thursday but doesn't. She's lucky she can afford all this childcare but she's going to regret it when they're older and she realises how much time she's missed out on.
Give her a break, I put mine in childcare and I’m a stay at home mum. When you don’t have family around to help out it is hard, especially if your working full time on top of that.

Reactions: 1
I put mine in child care and I work full time. But if I'm lucky enough to get a day off I keep mine at home to actually spend time with him!

Reactions: 9
Give her a break, I put mine in childcare and I’m a stay at home mum. When you don’t have family around to help out it is hard, especially if your working full time on top of that.
I'm sure you spend some time with your children though? She does nothing with them really, especially Lachlan. Even when she went up to see Robs parents she dumped the kids on then and went out!

Completely not gossipy but it really grinds my gears when she pronounces words that include “th” as she always says “ff” eg: bath becomes baff.

Reactions: 8
I agree she will really regret all the time she could have spent with her kids but chose not too. She's been very quiet on instagram. Refreshing seeing her not film every boring part of her day!

Another food haul vlog. Does she honest believe that's what people want to see?

So rob is on leave but lachlan is still at nursery full time and isla still in after school club?
Anyone else think that's odd?
I know they would still have to pay but who cares?! He's been away for 6 months he could at least pick them up early!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.