Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s odd. She grinds me gears. Scrunching of the face, talking in a song. Shipping Lachlan off to bed early. Whilst Isla gets tea and yoghurts I just couldn’t imagine treating one so different from the other, he’s in bed for 6.45 and Isla gets mum and dad time. Taking photos with the lights on in their room whilst they are asleep all for Instagram 🙄 #ad #ad every 2 minutes. The fact she could absolutely spend more time with her children but chooses to do work, YouTube and Instagram instead and off to granny’s they go in school hols. I appreciate we all have to work, some of us full time mostly out of necessity but seems she makes a lot of selfish choices, she’s raking it in. I’d rather not eat out all weekend and go abroad just to take pictures for Instagram, I’d rather work less days to spend more time with my children but then again I live in the real world and not a fake one for insta 😁

Reactions: 9
She rarely talks about her job so I always thought perhaps she works for the government?

She rarely talks about her job so I always thought perhaps she works for the government?
But yet she's happy to show off the kids school/nursery. Okay she doesn't show them off directly but if you live in the area it's very easy to work out where they go!

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s funny how she’s private about her own career but sells her kids every moment on the gram. ‘This mama life’ 😂
Anyway she works for the MOD

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s funny how she’s private about her own career but sells her kids every moment on the gram. ‘This mama life’ 😂
Anyway she works for the MOD
Yeah I assumed it was the MOD.
It’s a bloody joke isn’t it - like you say, from the information that she has made public it’s more than easy to work out where they live/where she works etc 🙈

Reactions: 4
Them houses are small and awful. There are ones just down the road that are beautiful so not sure why she hasn't tried for one of them!

I live in military housing my husbands on great money but they have different housing for different ranks you pretty much get what your given unless you have a large family

It’s pretty easy to work out where she works if you’re local to her or know the area.

There are really nice military houses right near Isla’s school but I think they’re for more senior officers in the navy...not sure what Robs rank is? But the house she lives in isn’t that bad, it’s significantly cheaper than private renting and the have maintenance companies when needed. She doesn’t realise how good she’s got it.

Reactions: 3
She’s odd. She grinds me gears. Scrunching of the face, talking in a song. Shipping Lachlan off to bed early. Whilst Isla gets tea and yoghurts I just couldn’t imagine treating one so different from the other, he’s in bed for 6.45 and Isla gets mum and dad time. Taking photos with the lights on in their room whilst they are asleep all for Instagram 🙄 #ad #ad every 2 minutes. The fact she could absolutely spend more time with her children but chooses to do work, YouTube and Instagram instead and off to granny’s they go in school hols. I appreciate we all have to work, some of us full time mostly out of necessity but seems she makes a lot of selfish choices, she’s raking it in. I’d rather not eat out all weekend and go abroad just to take pictures for Instagram, I’d rather work less days to spend more time with my children but then again I live in the real world and not a fake one for insta 😁
Everything you’ve said is absolutely spot on! She lives her whole life through what is worthy for Instagram. Military housing is a massive perk I’m sure they are

Managing to save a huge deposit when the time comes for them to buy in Scotland. Lots of people are in far worse situations.

It’s pretty easy to work out where she works if you’re local to her or know the area.

There are really nice military houses right near Isla’s school but I think they’re for more senior officers in the navy...not sure what Robs rank is? But the house she lives in isn’t that bad, it’s significantly cheaper than private renting and the have maintenance companies when needed. She doesn’t realise how good she’s got it.
I'm local but don't know where she works 🙈. I knew people who lived in the ones near the school (if we're thinking of the same ones!) Those houses are beautiful!

A lot of families would love a house like that. I’ve seen families of 4 living in grotty 1 bedroom flats and hostels so she should think herself lucky. In her world it’s not insta worthy enough.

• Angry
More unironed clothes for sale! Loads with tags still on!
I also notice none is good old Asda or Primark though. I know she gets given alot but it's no wonder she needs all the money when she's getting stuff from Next and Joules ect.

• Angry
Does anyone watch this channel? Turns out she comes from the same town as me and from watching a couple of vlogs I knew exactly what schools her children go to yet she's very good at hiding where she works which I find odd!
When has she ever showed which school her children go to on her vlogs? Ive never seen that

A lot of families would love a house like that. I’ve seen families of 4 living in grotty 1 bedroom flats and hostels so she should think herself lucky. In her world it’s not insta worthy enough.
She works so hard and so does her husband she works a full time job and lives as a solo parent when her husband is deployed what the hell is wrong with her wanting to make a nice home when she works hard?

But yet she's happy to show off the kids school/nursery. Okay she doesn't show them off directly but if you live in the area it's very easy to work out where they go!
She really does NOT show where Isla and Lachlan go to school and nursery I dont get where you are getting all this from?

Reactions: 2
When has she ever showed which school her children go to on her vlogs? Ive never seen that

She works so hard and so does her husband she works a full time job and lives as a solo parent when her husband is deployed what the hell is wrong with her wanting to make a nice home when she works hard?

She really does NOT show where Isla and Lachlan go to school and nursery I dont get where you are getting all this from?
She showed their uniform with crests on her stories for the world to see. She is such a complainer never spends time with the kids, gives out about everthing. Bangs on about work as if she is the only one in the world who has kids and work 🙄🙄

• Angry
She showed their uniform with crests on her stories for the world to see. She is such a complainer never spends time with the kids, gives out about everthing. Bangs on about work as if she is the only one in the world who has kids and work 🙄🙄
No perhaps the uniform logo was a genuine mistake and I dont see her banging on about work infact she keeps it private where she works she just says oh im off to work because SHES OFF TO WORK you wouldnt say Oh im off to work if you wernt off to work and why is her working a bad thing? Her eldest child is at school 5 days during the week and she always plans lots of trips away and activities for the children to do. Isla does Ballet Swimming and Football which is great and she mentioned Lachlan joining in with those as he gets a bit older. For a working Mum to pay out for all those clubs shows she does care and shes letting them learn and explore new things. She is a very busy working parent and always does the best for her children thats clear to see. So just because you are a mother it means youre not allowed to go out to work when you have children? Extremely antiquated view in my opinion!

No perhaps the uniform logo was a genuine mistake and I dont see her banging on about work infact she keeps it private where she works she just says oh im off to work because SHES OFF TO WORK you wouldnt say Oh im off to work if you wernt off to work and why is her working a bad thing? Her eldest child is at school 5 days during the week and she always plans lots of trips away and activities for the children to do. Isla does Ballet Swimming and Football which is great and she mentioned Lachlan joining in with those as he gets a bit older. For a working Mum to pay out for all those clubs shows she does care and shes letting them learn and explore new things. She is a very busy working parent and always does the best for her children thats clear to see
I wouldn't have said she always does what's best for her children. I know thats impossible but, she does appear to favour Isla over Lachlan and doesn't make time for one on one time with him, but does with Isla?

Perhaps the logo thing was a mistake but I believe it happened a couple of times? Its a serious thing, don't want strangers trying to pick up Isla and they are able to rhyme off lots of personal stuff ao it looks like they are legit.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't have said she always does what's best for her children. I know thats impossible but, she does appear to favour Isla over Lachlan and doesn't make time for one on one time with him, but does with Isla?

Perhaps the logo thing was a mistake but I believe it happened a couple of times? Its a serious thing, don't want strangers trying to pick up Isla and they are able to rhyme off lots of personal stuff ao it looks like they are legit.
Lachlan had a lot of issues as a baby with reflux and she was on her own parenting for long periods of time you cant imagine how difficult that must be with an inconsolable baby and a toddler and to be alone with them both for up to 6 months - credit to her she has held it all together in a difficult time AND managed to work through all of it. The children are both clearly happy and well looked after. Sarah is a very relatable person and down to earth she doesnt flounce around like some of these Youtubers mistreating their children in front of a camera.

Reactions: 1
Lachlan had a lot of issues as a baby with reflux and she was on her own parenting for long periods of time you cant imagine how difficult that must be with an inconsolable baby and a toddler and to be alone with them both for up to 6 months - credit to her she has held it all together in a difficult time AND managed to work through all of it. The children are both clearly happy and well looked after. Sarah is a very relatable person and down to earth she doesnt flounce around like some of these Youtubers mistreating their children in front of a camera.
I can imagine that would be hard, yes. Parenting is hard as is motherhood. We all have our own stories. Trust me.

Still doesn't change the fact that she looks like she favours one child over the other in what she chooses to show us.

Hmmmm yet she still chooses to put her children in front of a camera constantly despite having a well paid job? Sorry I really don’t think she puts their interests firsts.
I don’t find her at all relatable. She’s one of the worst instagrammers for filming every aspect of her life. From her food to really personal moments with her children and her husband.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
QUOTE="saywhaaat, post: 290385, member: 1729"]
Hmmmm yet she still chooses to put her children in front of a camera constantly despite having a well paid job? Sorry I really don’t think she puts their interests firsts.
I don’t find her at all relatable. She’s one of the worst instagrammers for filming every aspect of her life. From her food to really personal moments with her children and her husband.

Personally I dont agree with anyone putting their family on Youtube but some people take advantage of it and Sarah is definitely not one of those Youtube parents

I can imagine that would be hard, yes. Parenting is hard as is motherhood. We all have our own stories. Trust me.

Still doesn't change the fact that she looks like she favours one child over the other in what she chooses to show us.
Really cant see that here , there is one individual on Youtube who does do that quite clearly and thinks shes better than everyone else

No perhaps the uniform logo was a genuine mistake and I dont see her banging on about work infact she keeps it private where she works she just says oh im off to work because SHES OFF TO WORK you wouldnt say Oh im off to work if you wernt off to work and why is her working a bad thing? Her eldest child is at school 5 days during the week and she always plans lots of trips away and activities for the children to do. Isla does Ballet Swimming and Football which is great and she mentioned Lachlan joining in with those as he gets a bit older. For a working Mum to pay out for all those clubs shows she does care and shes letting them learn and explore new things. She is a very busy working parent and always does the best for her children thats clear to see. So just because you are a mother it means youre not allowed to go out to work when you have children? Extremely antiquated view in my opinion!
🤣🤣 hello Sarah
Yet Claire Witt you have a problem with, but Sarah & her constant complaining about her little boy you don’t?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.