Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just footage from her own you tube channel as far as I can gather (I don’t watch her on YT) and it was from when her little boy was born so it’s from years ago
Ah fair enough. I'm suprised she wanted that all shown on TV as apparently she had a horrendous time with him. Then again it's more money isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ah fair enough. I'm suprised she wanted that all shown on TV as apparently she had a horrendous time with him. Then again it's more money isn't it 🙄
Yeah it was actually quite emotional.her husband was away with work for the majority of the pregnancy and then was home only for a week when the baby was born, they she had PND I think and was in a pretty bad way.

Would be interesting to know what she got paid for allowing them to use the footage.

Yeah it was actually quite emotional.her husband was away with work for the majority of the pregnancy and then was home only for a week when the baby was born, they she had PND I think and was in a pretty bad way.

Would be interesting to know what she got paid for allowing them to use the footage.
Probably a lovely little sum. She would probably sell Lachlan if someone gave her enough money 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So sad - it’s half term, Isla is off school , she s off work and they are heading out for a day to meet friends at the park - Lachlan has been put to nursery!! X

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why did she upload that disgusting bogey story?? There was no need! Just delete it ffs 🤢
My own kids snot is bad enough but other kids bogeys?? Just NOPE.

• Sick
So sad - it’s half term, Isla is off school , she s off work and they are heading out for a day to meet friends at the park - Lachlan has been put to nursery!! X
I thought this too, feel so sad for him. I get they’ve paid for nursery and she had errands to run today but I would just feel so guilty putting one child in nursery and not the other on my one day off (as it’s half term and isn’t a regular thing). she however doesn’t seem bothered! And oh my i was scared watching Lachlan in his cot, if he leant over he’d fall out for sure . So dangerous .

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking the same thing watching her stories just now. I understand you would still have to pay for him if he didn’t go, but she’s meeting up with friends why couldn’t Lachlan go too! Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
She’s happy to whip the kids out of school and nursery for “press trips” and events or trips to Dubai but not one day to see friends? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s happy to whip the kids out of school and nursery for “press trips” and events or trips to Dubai but not one day to see friends? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I Don't think we can call her out on the Dubai trip the kids hadn't seen there dad for 4 months.

Reactions: 7
I Don't think we can call her out on the Dubai trip the kids hadn't seen there dad for 4 months.
I personally didn't agree with the Dubai trip (I know that won't be a popular opinion!) I thought the kids were to young to truly understand what was happening and Isla had a countdown that Dad was coming home in 6 months but then she sprung that trip on her. I just think it probably confused her alot

I personally didn't agree with the Dubai trip (I know that won't be a popular opinion!) I thought the kids were to young to truly understand what was happening and Isla had a countdown that Dad was coming home in 6 months but then she sprung that trip on her. I just think it probably confused her alot
I kind of agree and thought that at the time but I think she just did what she thoughtless best and I'm sure he was desperate to see his children and given the opportunity for them to spend time together would be hard to turn down.

I kind of agree and thought that at the time but I think she just did what she thoughtless best and I'm sure he was desperate to see his children and given the opportunity for them to spend time together would be hard to turn down.
Yeah I imagine it was hard to turn down but she could of gone alone or even got him to facetime the children. It was only another 8 weeks till he was home.

She's put an ad up for a pizza place. The voucher she's advertising runs out on the 2nd and can't be used Friday/Saturday. What was the point of advertising it? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly don't understand why she's doing so many ads! She can't be that desperate for money

Reactions: 2
Honestly don't understand why she's doing so many ads! She can't be that desperate for money
Hmmm I dunno. They live in fairly shabby looking military terraced housing, I don’t think they will be on massive salaries 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hmmm I dunno. They live in fairly shabby looking military terraced housing, I don’t think they will be on massive salaries 🤷🏼‍♀️
Them houses are small and awful. There are ones just down the road that are beautiful so not sure why she hasn't tried for one of them!

She constantly and consistently mons about the housing, they are not forced to live in military housing, it is a ‘perk’of the job. A job HE chooses to do might I add. I am so over her consistent whinging over his job, the fact they live from family, the house they live in etc. Obviously she has supported her husband with his career but it is a choice, his choice to do the job, her choice to marry a navy man, their choice to move down south, their choice to live in military quarters...im just so over the poor me routine. They clearly have enough money to buy their own home... so if you hate your house so much Sarah, buy one and shut up 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
She constantly and consistently mons about the housing, they are not forced to live in military housing, it is a ‘perk’of the job. A job HE chooses to do might I add. I am so over her consistent whinging over his job, the fact they live from family, the house they live in etc. Obviously she has supported her husband with his career but it is a choice, his choice to do the job, her choice to marry a navy man, their choice to move down south, their choice to live in military quarters...im just so over the poor me routine. They clearly have enough money to buy their own home... so if you hate your house so much Sarah, buy one and shut up 👍🏻
She won't buy one though as she wants to buy one up north, they're obviously cheaper up there!

She won't buy one though as she wants to buy one up north, they're obviously cheaper up there!
Yes they are far cheaper, but presumably they will be based down south for as long as he is in the navy? Does she work for the navy in an office job?

Yes they are far cheaper, but presumably they will be based down south for as long as he is in the navy? Does she work for the navy in an office job?
She said in a video recently she hopes to move up north before Lachlan starts school, which will be 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.