Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh haha I look ridiculous! Haha, let me take a quick picture for the gram to show everyone haha.

She clearly thinks she looks amazing or she wouldn’t take a photo and post it 🤭

duck off haha!

I hate that fake haha laugh she writes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh haha I look ridiculous! Haha, let me take a quick picture for the gram to show everyone haha.

She clearly thinks she looks amazing or she wouldn’t take a photo and post it 🤭

duck off haha!

I hate that fake haha laugh she writes 🙄
She looks exactly like she always looks too.... she’s a very weird woman. Standing there in the co-op taking bleeping selfies.... get a bleeping life woman!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is about her. She always looks the same. She’s such a plain Jane. Dowdy Deborah. Her hair just flops like spaniels ea.
Even when she’s going out out, she just looks the same no amount of glitter on a dress tarts her up. She’s just so ‘meh’ does anyone know what I mean, it’s like she always looks the exact same everyday. Her makeup hair etc never no differentiation.
She’s so boring I’m completely switching off to even slagging her off. How she has viewers il never know.
All this annual leave she’s found to use on herself but isla has to go to Scotland for half term and Lachlan doesn’t get one day out of nursery even in school hols when Islas off.
mum of the year.
Her and rob are so odd, they both Have weird eyes and both clearly lack any kind of parenting nurture seeing as they have kids just to slag them off or put them in childcare as much as they possibly can. Their relationship seems so awkward

also she constantly cries about how hard she has it, no family, rob works away etc etc, she certainly seems to have a lot of babysitters for all her little jolly’s. A lot more than any mother I know,has she ever wondered how the single mothersdo it or the widowers or the people who have no mother, father or siblings and have to just get on? If YOU choose to have kids stop going on about how much YOU have to do and how much help YOU Don’t get.
There’s people who would die to have children and actually want to love, spend time with them and bring them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldnt watch all of the latest vlog as it was just boring but didnt notice the little pop up wording about why L is still in a pushchair! Apparently he gets tired and still naps but hasnt she stopped him napping at school?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s broody at all. At least not really. She likes the attention that being pregnant brings and of course she enjoys the many many many advertising opportunities that being pregnant allows her to exploit.
Sarah strikes me as quite an unhappy woman, I don’t think she really knows what she wants. She’s not happy with her kids, obviously with Lachlan the issues are plain to see but even with Isla she’s desperately trying to force Isla to fit into this “girlie girl” mould - the ballet stuff, the ridiculous glittery shoes she “accidentally found” before Christmas - it’s all so fake & so forced. You can tell Isla is actually a tomboy and she looks nothing but uncomfortable with Sarah trying to force her to be something else.
Sarah isn’t happy with her home - hates it. Doesn’t like Rob being away so much with his job. Can’t wait to move back to Aberdeen.
She just seems completely dissatisfied with her life and I think she uses being pregnant to try to mask it.
This!

Reactions: 1
Are they actually leaving at half 9 to travel to scotland?! Sleeping in the car isnt as good as a warm bed for them children!

Reactions: 2
Are they actually leaving at half 9 to travel to scotland?! Sleeping in the car isnt as good as a warm bed for them children!
I will never be able to fathom why they insist on driving it. Fly and hire a car in Aberdeen. They wreck my head.

“Bye house”

Nice one Sarah...let the whole world know your house is completely empty for a few weeks. 🙄 it’s pretty bloody obvious where you live since you broadcast everything and complain about your house so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand the need to drive all the way up to Scotland at a ridiculous hour, forcing two young children to sleep uncomfortably in car seats for their entire journey, the way she drags them around with no regards for their wellbeing is horrendous, why can’t they just fork out for flights, instead of being bleeping stupid and lumbering themselves with a very long, tedious and unnecessary car journey! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand the need to drive all the way up to Scotland at a ridiculous hour, forcing two young children to sleep uncomfortably in car seats for their entire journey, the way she drags them around with no regards for their wellbeing is horrendous, why can’t they just fork out for flights, instead of being bleeping stupid and lumbering themselves with a very long, tedious and unnecessary car journey! 🙄
If they booked flight in advance, they would work out cheaper than the cost of the fuel they use to drive up.

They are just total weirdos.

Reactions: 3
If they booked flight in advance, they would work out cheaper than the cost of the fuel they use to drive up.

They are just total weirdos.

You’re probably right, they’d get there so much quicker too, I just don’t understand how they think a car journey is a good idea - bloody morons!!

What annoys me is the kids will be driven back the day before they go back to school, probably a late night trip too.

Wonder if theyll stop off to see Robs parents on the way up?

Reactions: 4
Every single year Christmas is with her family. Rob's parents get the little stop over visit.

So, she’s so tired she can’t even talk but she is going to take a shot of driving 😡😡😡 how irresponsible can you be!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I guess they’re driving because they have a boot full of presents? Unless she gets everything delivered straight to her parents house?

So weird how she still sees her parents house as her home. “ going home for Christmas”. is your home not where you live with your husband and children? She’s so weird

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.