Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, this is too much.

I'm going to have to leave Tattle....

UNLESS THAT ^^^^^^^^^ IS THE NAME OF THE NEXT THREAD šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
L asleep again when he gets home. Why doesnt she let them poor boy sleep at nursery so he can then have some family time at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hate the way they all speak directly to the camera instead of to each other. Itā€™s so unnatural. And I know itā€™s horrible to be mean about a child and she only behaves the way she does because her parents have encouraged it but I canā€™t bear Isla, she is so annoying.

Reactions: 15
A filtered to duck photo of Isla with her rat tails hair is apparently ā€œhair goalsā€ according to Sarah.

No.

Islas hair is too long, unkempt, thin, straggly and in desperately in need of a damn good cut. It looks terrible. Not hair goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A filtered to duck photo of Isla with her rat tails hair is apparently ā€œhair goalsā€ according to Sarah.

No.

Islas hair is too long, unkempt, thin, straggly and in desperately in need of a damn good cut. It looks terrible. Not hair goals.
I wonder if Isla wants it cut super short which is why Sarah wont get it cut.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Isla wants it cut super short which is why Sarah wont get it cut.

Sarah is a weird lady. Sheā€™s got major hang ups about her own (real) hair which is short. Thatā€™s why she has the extensions in. Equates long hair with femininity/beauty and therefore is desperate to keep Islas hair as long as possible even though it A) doesnā€™t suit her B) is is seriously bad condition and NEEDS cut C) Isla May not actually like it.

Reactions: 5
Sarah is a weird lady. Sheā€™s got major hang ups about her own (real) hair which is short. Thatā€™s why she has the extensions in. Equates long hair with femininity/beauty and therefore is desperate to keep Islas hair as long as possible even though it A) doesnā€™t suit her B) is is seriously bad condition and NEEDS cut C) Isla May not actually like it.
She desperately wants Isla to be a girly girl and that isnt going to happen. She admitted recently Isla finally loves ballet, is it that she loves it or that shes finally just accepted its part of her life?
I noticed alot of mentioning about Isla and her boyfriend today too. The girl is 5, she shouldnt be having boyfriends and engagements.
I remember months ago she did a insta story with Isla and she said something along the lines of "you cant have a boyfriend till your 30" and without thinking Isla replied "or girlfriend" and I think that threw Sarah, probably another reason she tries to force the girliness on her.

Reactions: 6
New to the thread, but watched her ikea haul and after the funny pronunciation and a bit of digging I read about her ā€˜growing up abroadā€™ but she never actually said where but kept saying sheā€™s from Scotland? Where did she actually live then?

Islaā€™s hair is dreadful, it always looks thin and straggly. The ends are rats tails. She would suit shoulder length hair much more as it would make the hair appear thicker and fuller.

Even though Sarah favours Isla, I think in reality both her kids are a disappointment to her, as neither of them are ā€œinstagrammableā€. Isla is a Tom boy who doesnā€™t fit in to her idea of what a girl should be. The poor girl looks like her dad with long straggly hair, so thereā€™s really nothing girly or feminine about her. And then thereā€™s Lachlan who wasnā€™t the instagrammable baby that she wanted, and now as a toddler/child has his own mind and isnā€™t interested in her superficial bullsh!t, posing for ads every week.

She wants a third baby because sheā€™s desperate to get one child that fits with her Insta Brand

Reactions: 9
I see Isla and her childminder (I assume thatā€™s who she is) walking to school every day and Islaā€™s hair is always such a mess on the WAY to school, nevermind after school. I canā€™t understand why Sarah doesnā€™t just get it cut to a manageable length. Itā€™s not like she ever bothers to braid it or do anything nice with it...even on the weekend when she has time to.

Reactions: 4
I see Isla and her childminder (I assume thatā€™s who she is) walking to school every day and Islaā€™s hair is always such a mess on the WAY to school, nevermind after school. I canā€™t understand why Sarah doesnā€™t just get it cut to a manageable length. Itā€™s not like she ever bothers to braid it or do anything nice with it...even on the weekend when she has time to.
Childminder? I thought Sarah dropped her off?

Reactions: 2
I thought she sent Isla to breakfast club?

Isn't it scary to think that if we walked past her children we would recognise them, know their names, what TV shows they liked and all their hobbies. Surely this is a sign that no amount of freebie Johnson products you get you should keep your children out of your so called social media career.

Reactions: 10
Childminder? I thought Sarah dropped her off?
Iā€™ve seen Sarah a few times, and Rob, but mostly Isla walks with some lady with a bunch of other kids in hi vis jackets so I guess a childminder. Definitely not the school breakfast club anymore.

It feels so weird to know so much about a child who has no idea who I am. Itā€™s actually really uncomfortable walking past her. Iā€™d HATE for strangers to know such details about my child.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve seen Sarah a few times, and Rob, but mostly Isla walks with some lady with a bunch of other kids in hi vis jackets so I guess a childminder. Definitely not the school breakfast club anymore.

It feels so weird to know so much about a child who has no idea who I am. Itā€™s actually really uncomfortable walking past her. Iā€™d HATE for strangers to know such details about my child.
Oh how strange. Guess it is a childminder then. I know the two I used to nanny went to that school and theyd be kids in hi vis at the end of the day going to after school club in the community centre.

I hate the fact we know so much about both the children. Thankfully were all innocent but there will be not so innocent people out there who can do who knows what with this info!

Reactions: 2

could be a school ā€˜walking busā€™ thereā€™s one at my childrenā€™s school, a group meet at certain spots and walk to school together. Means parents can drop them off slightly earlier.

Why would a childminder need to walk her to
School?? Doesnā€™t Sarah drop her off before work?

Could Sarah spend any less time with her children?!!!

Reactions: 1
Im assuming as shes just sat down to lunch on her shopping trip she wont be picking the kids up today šŸ™„

Hilarious that she can take a half day for shopping, but not to actually spend time with her kids!! #priorities

Reactions: 6
Picking the kids up at gone 5 when all shes been doing is shopping. She's a pathetic excuse for a mother!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.