Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it?! I’ve never heard of it!

It looks bloody cold, wet & miserable to me!!!
Forest school is fantastic! The school my daughter goes to does it from reception to yr6 - the children learn outdoor skills like building campfires, making dens, learning about the environment and the wildlife in the area. Last week they made bread in class and then toasted it on a campfire at forest school to eat. It’s such a fantastic resource, especially for children whose parents don’t take them into the outdoors often.

Reactions: 4
So isla found a christmas present and instead of taking it off her Sarah just let her have them? 🙄

Reactions: 6
So isla found a christmas present and instead of taking it off her Sarah just let her have them? 🙄
They may only do santa presents in there house though, so would spoil it if she's seen them. We have one tiny gift from father Christmas and that's it (it's already under the tree) 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20191216-131012_Instagram.jpg

I can never understand how she can be so broody, but at the same have zero interest in her own son. She's been complaining of broodiness since L was still baby. Yet she seems like the least maternal woman I've ever seen.

I get the impression that he was just a write off from birth. She didn't get the full insta-mum experience from him so he's condemned to nursery as much as possible and she just can't wait to make up the lost content with a new baby.

Every single element of it is all about her. I get it, sometimes things don't go to plan and sometimes parenting can be unbearably difficult. But you can't blame you bloody son for that and just try and replace him!

What is she going to do if god forbid her 3rd baby needs additional care or something awful. How on earth will she behave if L having reflux has left her sour faced and cold towards him. I really think she needs to get to a better place and work through some issues before she starts trying for another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s broody at all. At least not really. She likes the attention that being pregnant brings and of course she enjoys the many many many advertising opportunities that being pregnant allows her to exploit.
Sarah strikes me as quite an unhappy woman, I don’t think she really knows what she wants. She’s not happy with her kids, obviously with Lachlan the issues are plain to see but even with Isla she’s desperately trying to force Isla to fit into this “girlie girl” mould - the ballet stuff, the ridiculous glittery shoes she “accidentally found” before Christmas - it’s all so fake & so forced. You can tell Isla is actually a tomboy and she looks nothing but uncomfortable with Sarah trying to force her to be something else.
Sarah isn’t happy with her home - hates it. Doesn’t like Rob being away so much with his job. Can’t wait to move back to Aberdeen.
She just seems completely dissatisfied with her life and I think she uses being pregnant to try to mask it.

Reactions: 12
Was it Sarah that said previously that she wasn’t broody or keen to have another baby before getting pregnant with L but that rob was being deployed so they thought they had better get pregnant before that?
I’m sure she said that?

Reactions: 1
CE362869-C07C-4BC7-9B54-D0FA6D53000E.jpeg

Oh my ... 😂

I can’t even. What a bloody liar.

“shutting off from everything and solely focusing on the kids” ...I think she means sitting in Costa, shoving a camera in their face and making them perform for the faceless masses of the internet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 64619
Oh my ... 😂

“shutting off from everything and solely focusing on the kids” ...I think she means sitting in Costa, shoving a camera in their face and making them perform for the faceless masses of the internet.
I was just coming on to say what a bloody liar. Isla gets every day after school bar thursday for starters. Makes me laugh L isnt even in the picture!

Also why isnt she putting enough spare trousers in his bag? Or is he still having loads of accidents? I love nursery put him in leopard print leggings 😂

Her latest ig post ... what the duck... she’s trolling us.
Absolute lying bleep. I don’t think the half hour at Costa on a Thursday is quality one on one time either. That’s just parenting. Sad how she sees it that way though cos she never actually spends much time with them ever really!!!! If there was weekend childcare she would pay to put them in it. Poor Lachlan. She actually thinks she makes an effort with him: she doesn’t. She has 1 and a half days FREE a week not including weekends and he gets a juice on route to get princess isla from her many activities.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is right about one thing her children do need 'her full blown attention' but unfortunately they don't get it. It is always Sarah, her child and her number one priority her phone.

Good at acting the broody, dotting mother whenever it's needed for an AD though. She is good at that.

View attachment 64619
Oh my ... 😂

Apart from the fact that this is yet more of Sarah’s bullshit... what has it got to do with Johnson’s?!!!

She’s one of the fakest “Insta-mums”
Going. The lies & tit just fall out of her mouth.

Reactions: 5
Her Johnson’s ads are a joke!! Nothing has related to the brand in a long time. Seems like she just posts random bullshit along with a pic of her fave child, while trying to justify leaving L out all of the time. She’s getting paid for that , WTF

Just catching up on her grid... in what universe is this a good look? 🙈
Whenever she does this it ALWAYS reminds me of Hannibal Lecter 🤣

'Lachlan once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some gifted hello fresh and a nice chianti' 😋

Put your tongue away Lady Lecter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.