Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is damp then she has a case for disrepair if it’s been there that long and is causing health problems. I’d have been in the welfare office weekly if the problem wasn’t addressed not wait 3 years. Absolute bollocks

Reactions: 5
Me thinks it is a Q&A when she writes the questions to address the issues mentioned on here.

Reactions: 6
Me thinks it is a Q&A when she writes the questions to address the issues mentioned on here.
Of course it was. And Lachlan can’t be in the bedroom as it has damp, but she’s going to put a baby in there she says when she has one. Totally makes sense. Just admit you shoved him in to have an office.

Reactions: 4
Nice picture of the two of them with Lachlan. Hey Sarah, nice to see you read here!

Reactions: 3
Could she drop any more hints about either bring or trying to get pregnant 😏.

She claims it was PTSD but I think that was self diagnosed
Agreed, I think it was more PND given rob being away and having a newborn and living in the family home / not having space etc. But the fact she turned it into PTSD relating to Lachlan is disgusting.

I assumed PTSD doesn’t just go away on it’s own you need treatment for it. Post natal depression can go away on its own but it can turn into depression if left untreated. Maybe she is getting treatment for it?

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t stand Sarah anymore!! I have had 2 miscarriages and am very lucky to have my amazing son who is now 6 months old. We would love to have another baby at some point but I am petrified of having another loss. I just don’t understand if she has had 2 losses why she would go on about having a third baby so much! I know I have mentioned this before but she just seems to think that she will get pregnant so easy. It just doesn’t make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t stand Sarah anymore!! I have had 2 miscarriages and am very lucky to have my amazing son who is now 6 months old. We would love to have another baby at some point but I am petrified of having another loss. I just don’t understand if she has had 2 losses why she would go on about having a third baby so much! I know I have mentioned this before but she just seems to think that she will get pregnant so easy. It just doesn’t make sense!
I can't stand Sarah but I don't understand your point? I've lost three, I now have a two almost three yearold and talked about having no 2 confidently in a positive attitude for ages, I'm now in my final ten weeks of pregnancy with no 2. Just because I have multiple loss doesn't mean I'm going to let it stop me dreaming positively, it's not black and white. Although in my opinion she didn't have any losses, pure attention seeking as nothing adds up at all. Sickening. Could be hormones but she's gotten worse, she makes my blood run cold

Her bogus Q&A is her not so subtle way of responding to what is being discussed here. It’s so blatantly obvious.
I particularly liked the post about how she deals with trolls... good one Sarah. Whatever helps you sleep at night love..... least ive never Publicly LIED and pretended that I’d lost 2 babies for nothing more than content & sympathy. What kind of person lies about something like that? Oh yeah - YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I assumed PTSD doesn’t just go away on it’s own you need treatment for it. Post natal depression can go away on its own but it can turn into depression if left untreated. Maybe she is getting treatment for it?
We all know her schedule now. Monday work, tuesday work, weds work and ballet with isla, Thurs 'work from home' aka costa and nail appts. Friday half a day at work and then more costa. Saturday is football for Isla and a trip to a restaurant and sunday is swimming and another restaurant. I honestly dont think shes in therapy. We'd know about it for one and two, her bond with Lachlan would be growing but its just getting worse in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
She did do a video a long while back where she mentioned possibly getting therapy and saying that she could do it through her private health scheme at work. I hope she is but again I doubt it as the obsessive behaviour with control and addiction to filming hasn't gotten better.
Also I am no shrink but I very much doubt it is recommended that to help recover from PTSD from having Lachlan is to get yourselves pregnant again. For her own mental health that is such a ridiculous idea.

I think you’re right. The bit that made me think this, was when she was talking about negativity centred around the kids nicknames and started talking about how much she loves ‘both’ kids - it’s obvious she’s been reading here!

Her bogus Q&A is her not so subtle way of responding to what is being discussed here. It’s so blatantly obvious.
I particularly liked the post about how she deals with trolls... good one Sarah. Whatever helps you sleep at night love..... least ive never Publicly LIED and pretended that I’d lost 2 babies for nothing more than content & sympathy. What kind of person lies about something like that? Oh yeah - YOU.

She should be ashamed of herself for lying about her ‘losses’, it’s disgraceful and disrespectful of her followers who have actually been through that awful experience! After this, I find her home harping on about having another baby quite sick -she’s just a vile attention seeker!

Last edited:
How do we know she lied about the losses?
if you go back in the thread it’s all explained in there but essentially she claimed that she lost 2 babies prior to having Lachlan and have accounts of being at a scan at the hospital and being told there was no heartbeat but this completely contradicts everything else she’s ever said about pregnancy/miscarriage. There’s a vlog she did showing her going in for a scan during her pregnancy with Lachlan- she is happy as Larry, says she’s never been to the hospital before and has no idea where the EPU is.....confirming that she’s never been there for a scan before as claimed in her miscarriage post.

Didn’t she say before that after school club would be taking Isla to one of her activities so she could have Lachlan time? When has this happened??? Never. I suspect she’s using that time on herself that’s why we’re seeing her nails get done not on a Thursday etc anymore

Please don’t give up hope. I had 2 late losses between my 2. Pregnancy again was very hard but there is support out there.

I agree it is very hard hearing people assume they will have a baby so easily especially when Sara posted on Baby Loss Awareness Week about her threatened miscarriage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.