Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't get round to doing it my arse. She was talking about switching the rooms before Rob went and 100% waited until he was back to do it incase Lachlan ends up having disturbed nights.

Reactions: 3
Another advert for the Christmas hello fresh box.... still trying to pretend she had “friends” over..... bore off love.

moaning about Lachlan again.... hmmm well you’ve shoved him to sharing a room with his annoying sibling, his Dad has just got home and you’ve taken him from his cot and are trying to get him to sleep in a bunk bed..... engage your brain dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he in the bunk bed yet? Didnt seem like theyd got it up in her latest story, made me wonder where Isla was sleeping.

My son turned 3 a week after L. When he was opening his presents I was on the floor with him, helping him, showing him his new toys & reading his cards to him. Her whole life revolves around Instagram, so much so that she can't even put her phone down to enjoy her son's birthday. Absolutely awful, she needs to get a life!

Reactions: 8
She has redone her Xmas dinner ad ! Unless they have sent her another box because the first one was sooooo crap !!! Hahaha she as been on reading all the comments !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has redone her Xmas dinner ad ! Unless they have sent her another box because the first one was sooooo crap !!! Hahaha she as been on reading all the comments !
How do you redo it? Did she buy a new hello fresh? How funny!

Nah she hasn’t redone it was the same dead bird on her stories, she’s just done a post of it. With a photo of HER plate proving she isn’t a vegetarian and she didn’t throw it in the bin 🙄 still where are all the plates for your “friends”

Reactions: 1
I feel bad saying it about a child cos it's not her fault, it's her parents fault, but Isla comes across like such a little brat. When she blew Lachlan's candles out on his birthday cake I was so annoyed for him. Haven't watched the vlog but hearing she opened his presents too is awful, poor boy.

Reactions: 16
She looked at her and Isla said "I asked him if he wanted me to open it"
She should have been reprimanded, same as when she blew his candles out. She is a brat, it’s not her fault it’s because of how her mother is raising her, but she is not coming across as likeable at all.

Reactions: 6
Nah she hasn’t redone it was the same dead bird on her stories, she’s just done a post of it. With a photo of HER plate proving she isn’t a vegetarian and she didn’t throw it in the bin 🙄 still where are all the plates for your “friends”
Her “friends” must be in the corner choking on the cremated bird that must taste like sawdust!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
surely she doesn’t still think that everyone believes that she actually had friends round to eat that tit? We all know you wasted that food by binning it.

If Lachlan was younger it would be a little more understandable. But this would have been the first birthday Lachlan should understand properly, that it's a day all about him. Or at least it should be.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.