Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, if she does have baby no. 3 would they be moved to a bigger house? Not sure how it works with rooms/siblings military housing.

She said she wants to move before L starts school. Which is less than two years away.
The issue with alot of careers in the navy is, they are not transferable to civvy life. Robs a WE. I have no idea how that is going to give him a civvy job in NE Scotland. Not a big call for weapons engerneirs there. Unless their plan is for him to get an offshore job like their mates the Meldrums.....

Out of interest, if she does have baby no. 3 would they be moved to a bigger house? Not sure how it works with rooms/siblings military housing.
No they wouldn't. Each service is different in housing rules, but Navy housing is 3 children is a 3 bed house. Depending on the area, you could even be 4 children in a 3 bed house. But if they have the housing available then 4 children is the criteria for a 4 bed house. The only exception to get a bigger house is if you have children with extra needs, and even then you can only ask, they don't always give it to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The issue with alot of careers in the navy is, they are not transferable to civvy life. Robs a WE. I have no idea how that is going to give him a civvy job in NE Scotland. Not a big call for weapons engerneirs there. Unless their plan is for him to get an offshore job like their mates the Meldrums.....
I could 100% see him getting a job off shore, which actually would make sense with his engineering background. I’m sure there would be career paths he could go down as he must have plenty transferable skills.

Reactions: 1
Why is she always “doing some work”

thats all she ever says she’s doing. Kids are in bed, I’m going to do some work.

duck off.

does she never just watch a bit of TV? Stick a film on? Have an early night? Read a book? Have a bath?

it’s always “kids are in bed.... so, yeah.... going to crack on with some work...”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

thats all she ever says she’s doing. Kids are in bed, I’m going to do some work.

duck off.

does she never just watch a bit of TV? Stick a film on? Have an early night? Read a book? Have a bath?

it’s always “kids are in bed.... so, yeah.... going to crack on with some work...”

"Wiv/wif some work"**

I actuallly think they being short sighted idiots regarding housing.
Mortgage rates are really low right now Martin Lewis said.
We brought in December last year our mortgage is lower than most people's rent.
We feel very fortunate we got in ladder when we did as we been looking at local market for the last 2 years and it's not going down just 12months on from buying houses that would have been 250k are now 270k.
She should buy now she could then have equity and sell.
Also right now their income must be fairly high a shes technically has 2 jobs and he has I assume well paid one so they be able to borrow more.
By time he leaves it's harder mortgage with brand new job and and think long term we will see a decline in influencer advertising so their income might go down.
They can always sell up or rent as guess could be 2 to 3 years if they move?
Is her job also navy?

I don't get the eating out all the time.
It's so expensive and stressful with kids.
Maybe due to ed she finds cooking process hard.
Is she not still vegetarian

Reactions: 2

duck off.

She only watches tv when it’s a #ad for Stacey Dooleys show.

Reactions: 2
I hate that thing she does with her eyes. I’ve had to stop watching.
I agree with the housing options. They are going to regret not getting on the housing ladder.

I agree with the housing options. They are going to regret not getting on the housing ladder.
I hate that stupid bulging eye thing she does. Really annoying. Almost as bad as her use of “so, yeah!” As a filler when she’s talking to the camera. Urghhhhhh!!!!!

Or the arm raised in the air, scrunching up her face when she is excited about something.

Right, I know I'm over analysing things here. But the photos that Sarah has put on of Rob arriving home again proves how they both favour Isla. Isla ran over to Rob and Lachlan wasn't far behind but he bent down and picked Isla up and left Lachlan holding his hands up until he picked him up. You'd think he would stay crouched down until they both reached him and he could cuddle them and pick them up at the same time..

I've been in my sick bed for 3 days and haven't had much going on in my life as you can see.

Reactions: 5
They might be priced out the market if their income goes down and house prices keep rising and lenders get tetchy over brexit so lending less.
I do think the economy is in slow decline and that crashes happen every 10 to 12 years cycles.
It's mad that our house probably gone up 30 to 40k in a year.
Aberdeen market is cooling down but still expensive.
Their mortgage on 3 bed in Portsmouth coukd be low doesn't have to be forever home.

Right, I know I'm over analysing things here. But the photos that Sarah has put on of Rob arriving home again proves how they both favour Isla. Isla ran over to Rob and Lachlan wasn't far behind but he bent down and picked Isla up and left Lachlan holding his hands up until he picked him up. You'd think he would stay crouched down until they both reached him and he could cuddle them and pick them up at the same time..

I've been in my sick bed for 3 days and haven't had much going on in my life as you can see.
No I completely see where youre coming from.
Its like that Sarah showed Rob saying good night to Isla but not Lachlan.

You can also see how reliant they are on the buggy by the way he ran off in her video by the tree. Most 3 year olds I know are pretty good and staying with the adult theyre with.

You've changed the beds you bleeping moron, his dad is just home, how many changes to you possibly think a three yearold can handle. Selfish bint. That's really really annoyed me.

Reactions: 10

No they wouldn't. Each service is different in housing rules, but Navy housing is 3 children is a 3 bed house. Depending on the area, you could even be 4 children in a 3 bed house. But if they have the housing available then 4 children is the criteria for a 4 bed house. The only exception to get a bigger house is if you have children with extra needs, and even then you can only ask, they don't always give it to you.
She will be stuck to trident base / faslane area so I can wave to her then when we get rid off it she can bugger off again 😂

• Haha
What is with getting your husband home and moving furniture and rooms?!
Does nobody shag anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.