Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the cinema ... without Lachlan. Made even worse by the fact she’s with Jess Avey and her 2 boys. So Lachlan is missing out on time with friends his own age too. Wow

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At the cinema ... without Lachlan. Made even worse by the fact she’s with Jess Avey and her 2 boys. So Lachlan is missing out on time with friends his own age too. Wow
Just came here to say that. This is absolutely awful. She should be ashamed of the fact that she treats them so differently. I know you have to account for difference in age, but that isn't what this is. It's the Isla and Sarah show and Rob and Lachlan are just there for the ride. Poor poor boy. My heart breaks for him, honestly!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s so sad. Jenson is the same age as Lachlan. How can she sit there and not give a tit?! She hasn’t spent any extra time with him this half term. It’s made even worse the fact she has had more time with Isla and yet shoves him into nursery. I absolutely loathe the woman. She’s worse than all the other twats on insta put together.

Reactions: 9
Lachlan needs a break from nursery just the same as Isla needs a break from school!! Selfish beyond measure,,,

Jess says it’s just her and jasper ( jenson is at nursery) and Sarah is having a mummy Isla day!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Lachlan needs a break from nursery just the same as Isla needs a break from school!! Selfish beyond measure,,,

Jess says it’s just her and jasper ( jenson is at nursery) and Sarah is having a mummy Isla day!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She had a mummy Isla day yesterday?! I can’t imagine the issues that poor little boy will have in years to come. Lifelong I’d imagine.

Reactions: 3
She had a mummy Isla day yesterday?! I can’t imagine the issues that poor little boy will have in years to come. Lifelong I’d imagine.

I imagine he will grow up having a very strained relationship with her as an adult, and will have a lot of issues with feeling unloved and unwanted by her! I can’t believe he’s had no time off this half term, and she’s chosen to spend time with her ‘precious Isla’ instead, it’s heartbreaking as a parent seeing how she treats him, she doesn’t deserve that poor boy. She’s a sorry excuse for a Mother!!

Can anyone recall when she's taken Lachlan on his own somewhere that isn't costa or the local park? The boy is 3 now, my son is only a month older than him. I don't drive yet still manage to take him to the beach, theatre, library, soft play, trampoline parks, etc! She's a disgrace.

I feel Jess Avey definitely tries to distance herself from Sarah as much as she can and I bet it's because Jess can see her favouritism too.

Reactions: 6
Let's face it, the real love of her life is the 'fame', attention and money that Instagram affords her. Followed by Isla. No space in her heart for Lachlan. If there was such a thing as weekend nursery, he'd be signed up.

If she does have a third baby it will 100% be for the 'gram, and he/she too will be in full time nursery well before they turn 1.

Unbelievable that she’s had 2 days off and put L in nursery and had 2 ‘mummy Isla days’ she really should be ashamed of herself but I actually don’t think she cares in the slightest I’d love to know if nursery are concerned about his home life

Let's face it, the real love of her life is the 'fame', attention and money that Instagram affords her. Followed by Isla. No space in her heart for Lachlan. If there was such a thing as weekend nursery, he'd be signed up.

If she does have a third baby it will 100% be for the 'gram, and he/she too will be in full time nursery well before they turn 1.
I seriously hope she does not have another baby for the baby’s sake and Lachlan’s sake he gets 0 attention imagine if she had a baby

Can guarantee L would be shoved in nursery during her whole maternity leave too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s left him out for these days out. Maybe she’s just playing up to tattle and making it look like she’s leaving him out. No mother could be that blatant in their favouritism surely?!
One of the bonfire photos it looks like you can see the wheel of a buggy so maybe he was strapped to that and she’s purposely hasn’t photographed him to make us all gossip about her!

I can’t believe she’s left him out for these days out. Maybe she’s just playing up to tattle and making it look like she’s leaving him out. No mother could be that blatant in their favouritism surely?!
One of the bonfire photos it looks like you can see the wheel of a buggy so maybe he was strapped to that and she’s purposely hasn’t photographed him to make us all gossip about her!
I’m pretty sure he was in nursery all day yesterday and today while she took Isla ice skating for the day then the pictures today, he may of been at the bonfire but it’s still cruel to not keep him at home while Isla is for 2 days I truly believe Sarah is selfish and doesn’t care, my daughter does 3 hours at nursery I miss her and think about her if she’s ok are the children being nice and I can’t wait to pick her up I’m always early and that’s 3 hours she is detached from that little boy it’s really awful to see

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually believe that a Mum who puts her son into full time childcare can’t actually let her son have 2 days off and let him take part in some half term activities. Granny can go down from Aberdeen and he gets a day off but his own Mum won’t give him a break. It’s disgusting behaviour, she doesn’t deserve that wee boy.

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for him. She obviously has some serious issues in bonding with him.

He's at such an important developmental stage, especially when it comes to learning how to interact with others.

Not only does have have no real stability or bond with his Dad as he's away so often, but his mum seems to almost avoid him. He doesnt have any strong connection to anyone and that is just awful.

He will start to realise that he is treated very differently to his sister. And start to realise that most other children have a strong bond with at least one of their parents. Someone to comfort them and be their reliable safe place - not nursery staff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.