Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand she had a difficult time with lachlan during his first few months. But lachlan is not to blame for what happened. He never asked to suffer with reflux. He never asked to be born. She really needs to think about these things when she is neglecting him 😔
If this is genuinely her still struggling with him from when he had reflux, then she needs to seek professional help, as it's gone on long enough and she is seriously going to damage her children. Particularly lachlan.
Her family need to get a grip and stop pussy footing around her and give her a reality check.
Also, I'm all for dressing up with your kids and having fun on Halloween but she looks utterly ridiculous. It's all about the gram 🙄 honestly she needs a life.

Reactions: 7
She needs some professional help and it makes me so sad that it is total strangers who only know her because of what she chooses to share rather than her real friends and family that can see the damage she is doing not just to her children but to herself.

I don't believe she is a nasty mother but the more she ignores the fact she is struggling with bonding with Lachlan the harder it is going to be to develop a relationship with him. God forbid how she will cope if she has more children if she doesn't seek help for her mental state first.
I think she is a nasty mother she is selfish she reads here and it should be a wake up call to her to get help and stop shoving him in nursery on her day off but she never does she’s absolutely lazy horrible woman, I’ve kept my 3 year old off nursery this week because her big sister is home, my 3 year old has autism and it’s hard she’s had 5 meltdowns today but you know what I’m not a lazy mother who would shove my daughter in nursery for the staff to deal with so I can have a nice day, Would it have killed her to take them to a Halloween event or farm or stayed home and done some activities with both of her children that boy practically lives at nursery and probably receives more love and care than he does at home

Reactions: 3
I understand she had a difficult time with lachlan during his first few months. But lachlan is not to blame for what happened. He never asked to suffer with reflux. He never asked to be born. She really needs to think about these things when she is neglecting him 😔
If this is genuinely her still struggling with him from when he had reflux, then she needs to seek professional help, as it's gone on long enough and she is seriously going to damage her children. Particularly lachlan.
Her family need to get a grip and stop pussy footing around her and give her a reality check.
Also, I'm all for dressing up with your kids and having fun on Halloween but she looks utterly ridiculous. It's all about the gram 🙄 honestly she needs a life.
At risk of sounding nasty.......

She needs to get a bleeping grip.

he had REFLUX.

a lot of babies get it. It’s not life threatening. It’s just one of those things kids get.

he was a baby that had reflux and didn’t sleep particularly well. And what?

if that is seriously the root of her very obvious issues with Lachlan then she’s completely fucked up in the head and could use some intense therapy to get herself sorted out.

Honest to Jesus.

she should watch the stories on the nurse mums Instagram-give her a bit of perspective and make her realise she’s bloody lucky to have 2 healthy children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

he had REFLUX.

a lot of babies get it. It’s not life threatening. It’s just one of those things kids get.

if that is seriously the root of her very obvious issues with Lachlan then she’s completely fucked up in the head and could use some intense therapy to get herself sorted out.

Honest to Jesus.

she should watch the stories on the nurse mums Instagram-give her a bit of perspective and make her realise she’s bloody lucky to have 2 healthy children.
Absolutely agree with this!

wonder if L will get to go trick or treating tonight

Do we know for sure that L didn’t get to go the fireworks last night too? Wonder who looked after him.

he had REFLUX.

Honest to Jesus.

I was trying to understand her reasons for her issues with lachlan, but I 100% agree with you 😂 if she was my family member I would be telling her to pull herself together.

I do think these are her root causes for her issues with him, but it is ridiculous. As I said, the poor kid never asked to have reflux. And in the grand scheme of things it doesn't last forever and alot of families have to deal with it. I think Sarah has poor mental health in general, her eating disorder is still ongoing imo. Her need to photograph hers and the kids food daily, the terrible portions. The fact her family never seem to say any thing shows they also know her mental health is fragile.

I also don't understand why she didn't take lachlan out last night or today 😔 again I think 2 children is too much for her to cope with. I think she's past her limits with having 2 children and a 3rd should never even be Contemplated.

The bottom line is, she needs to seek help for ALOT of ongoing issues she is obviously struggling with.

Werent the social called though and deemed her a good mum? Its beggars belief really!

Reactions: 1
Werent the social called though and deemed her a good mum? Its beggars belief really!
Hmmmm not sure what to make of that story if I’m perfectly honest.....

she said they phoned her.....

Phoned her to say what?

“oh hi Sarah, it’s the social services here. Tell us - are you a good mum?”

something doesn’t quite ring true for me about it.

Is it the normal procedure that they would phone you??

Reactions: 5
It's disturbing that we recognise her astonishing favouritism of Isla just through what she chooses to share. God knows what she is like with him in real life. Not saying she abuses him, I can just imagine her not speaking to him for the majority of the day etc!

I imagine nobody says anything to her as they don't want to upset delicate Sarah and they will fear she might relapse in terms of her anorexia.

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm not sure what to make of that story if I’m perfectly honest.....

she said they phoned her.....

Phoned her to say what?

“oh hi Sarah, it’s the social services here. Tell us - are you a good mum?”

something doesn’t quite ring true for me about it.

Is it the normal procedure that they would phone you??
A phone call does seem odd to me too. A bit like Sarah Ingham and her phone calls from them 🙄

A phone call does seem odd to me too. A bit like Sarah Ingham and her phone calls from them 🙄
The whole thing, in my opinion, was a lie.
she posted about it during the period of time where Meldrum and the like were doing the “boo boo/trolls” crying down the camera videos. She’s saw how much attention they were getting. She wanted a bit of that action. Now, crying on camera doesn’t seem her style - at least not recently. So she comes up with an elaborate story about social services to generate a bit of attention and she can still pull her version of the troll card and say it was “them”

I would be MORTIFIED if I ever had any communication from SS. Would I go on camera and tell the world if I had been contacted by them? No bleeping way.

just doesn’t ring true for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole thing, in my opinion, was a lie.
she posted about it during the period of time where Meldrum and the like were doing the “boo boo/trolls” crying down the camera videos. She’s saw how much attention they were getting. She wanted a bit of that action. Now, crying on camera doesn’t seem her style - at least not recently. So she comes up with an elaborate story about social services to generate a bit of attention and she can still pull her version of the troll card and say it was “them”

I would be MORTIFIED if I ever had any communication from SS. Would I go on camera and tell the world if I had been contacted by them? No bleeping way.

just doesn’t ring true for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sounds a bit like her post from baby loss awareness week...

Stood in front of L saying what a lovely day they’ve had 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who dares me to message her and ask why she kept L in nursery?!

Reactions: 13
Everything is for the gram!! Pay attention to your kids instead of videoing them when they are out trick and treating! She is emotionally abusing Lachlan and it is painfully sad to see.

I actually felt sick watching her have a jolly time with Isla, knowing full well Lachlan was shoved in nursery as always.

I get that there are some activities that are easier to do with the older sibling. But unless you’re planning tomorrow to spend the day one-on-one with L to balance it out... do something with both your kids together!!

We keep talking about how damaging her behaviour is going to be to L when he’s older, but also think what kind of impact it’s going to have on his and Isla’s relationship. They never spend any time together. He will end up resenting her, and she will end up thinking she is more important than him.

I pray to god that she doesn’t bring a 3rd child into this mess of a family life.

I actually felt sick watching her have a jolly time with Isla, knowing full well Lachlan was shoved in nursery as always.

I get that there are some activities that are easier to do with the older sibling. But unless you’re planning tomorrow to spend the day one-on-one with L to balance it out... do something with both your kids together!!

We keep talking about how damaging her behaviour is going to be to L when he’s older, but also think what kind of impact it’s going to have on his and Isla’s relationship. They never spend any time together. He will end up resenting her, and she will end up thinking she is more important than him.

I pray to god that she doesn’t bring a 3rd child into this mess of a family life.
I already think Isla thinks she's more important than him

She could well be telling the truth on the SS call.
I had a neighbour (thank God she isn't my neighbour anymore) who was abusive to her children. They were reported several times. I heard her on the phone in her garden once laughing about it saying "what are they going to do? I get reported, they call me and ask for a time to come around to chat, they turn up to a clean home and well dressed and fed kids, they can't touch me" and it was true. They never did touch her even after numerous reports from various sources including school saying her children had bruises, smelt of weed, seemed neglected emotionally etc. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Did she really get & wear that stupid dolly dress & get everyone all dressed up just for a picture on the gram? 2 sets of Halloween outfits - one for the gram, one for outside of the truman
Wow, what a sad act. Honestly, has she lost any sense of normality.
So wasteful. So weird.

Can’t even with today’s actions. shameful, selfish, neglectful, emotional damaging, piece of tit mother. I hope baby no3 is a long way off cos she’s got some serious help to get .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.