Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have potty trained my 4 children. So I know a little about how to do it. That many accidents is not normal. And that is no reflection on lachlan, the poor boy hasn't been shown and given the time and attention to learn.
Sarah how about less time on the thousands of ads you do and more time on lachlan and I bet you won't have so many soiled clothes to wash 👍

I agree with you, she’s not dedicated any time to helping him get used to using the toilet at all, she’s just put him in pants and shoved him out the door to Nursery hoping that they will do her job for her!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you, she’s not dedicated any time to helping him get used to using the toilet at all, she’s just put him in pants and shoved him out the door to Nursery hoping that they will do her job for her!
She’s very obviously not attempted to do any potty training with him at all.

when would she have?

she never spends any time with the poor kid.

shes just chucked him in a pair of pants, sent him of to nursery and is passing all of the responsibility onto the nursery staff.
Do you think she’s bothering to do anything at home with him after nursery? No.
He’s probably put straight into a nappy as soon as they get in the door. She put him to bed almost the minute they get home anyway.

Reactions: 3
Im assuming the only time off work shes taken is friday morning?
Probably, knowing her.
She can take a whole day off to dump the kids with Granny whilst she hot foots it up to London to desperately try and get up Giovanni Fletcher’s arse who clearly couldn’t give a flying duck about her.

Reactions: 6
I sent my daughter in big girl pants day two of potty training and she did actually really well, but I knew she was ready. Never did she have that many accidents, every child is different I guess. However I think maybe he might be drinking to much or needs to get checked for diabetes

Reactions: 1
I sent my daughter in big girl pants day two of potty training and she did actually really well, but I knew she was ready. Never did she have that many accidents, every child is different I guess. However I think maybe he might be drinking to much or needs to get checked for diabetes
........Or he’s just not ready to be shoved in pants with no preparation or warning and has no idea how to control his bladder or get to the loo in time because his mum hasn’t bothered to teach him anything at all.....?

the poor kid is probably nervous and having accidents because the whole concept is new to him.

She’s completely babied him up to this point because it’s easier for her if he’s in a nappy, strapped in a buggy, drinking out of a sippy cup and sleeping in a cot. But now, because he’s turned 3 and he’s much to old for any of that, she’s randomly decided that this is the week she’s going to take the nappies away and he’s going to potty train in nursery, with the staff there helping him rather than her taking the time and effort to do it with him instead.

Reactions: 7
Imagine when you were a teenager that you found out that your Mum put photos of bags of your soiled underwear on social media for tens of thousands of people to see. Something not quite right about that. These poor kid’s privacy needs to be protected. Children have rights. This wee boys’s rights are being taken away from him by his own Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Consent > content!

Instamums don’t seem to understand this one simple thing. Young children aren’t able to consent to having their names and images shared all over the internet. Even if it means they get a few free toys or their family gets a free holiday. These children cannot consent because they don’t comprehend the longevity of the web or the consequences they may face in adult life or even in just a few years time.

If an 8 year old child said “hey Mum, here’s a picture of me in my uniform on my first day of term. Can I send it to 25 year old Sarah down the road, 60 year old Trevor in America and 25,000 other people that we don’t know?” No one would say yes! It sounds insane. But these women do it daily and with really personal images. I honestly just feel so bad for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He will be strapped in the pushchair! God forbid Sarah actually has to parent him 🙄

Reactions: 4
I doubt she even took Lachlan to the firework display tonight bet hes at home in bed with someone watching him, she’s awful! I have 3 kids I would probably only take my oldest to a place like that as my 3 year old has autism and would hate it but Sarah has no excuse to not take Lachlan or if she has she’s strapped him into the pram, I don’t understand why Isla gets all these trips and fun an L is just left out and Sarah clearly reads here and it doesn’t seem to bother her that people are concerned nor does she try to change , honestly she is seriously neglectful of that poor boy it’s very concerning

I cant beleive she payed the price to get into the fireworks! She could of seen them from the front of her house! 😂

I understand perfectly well.

I just wouldn’t put up with that shite.

6 changes of clothes yesterday for Lachlan....

The poor kid has had no potty training what so ever at home has he? She’s just letting the nursery staff do it for her.
Is it just me or is that excessive ? I don’t recall having that many bags sent home in our few weeks of training , maybe 2-3?

Anyone notice when she did the #ad on stories for Mattel / fireman sam she only spoke to isla even though Lachlan’s was right in front of her and holding a toy too. I find it so weird. ‘We’ve has a fun package arrive haven’t we isla?’ No wonder Lachlan doesn’t speak much. She goes on to do again in the next story only speaking to isla. I can’t imagine as a mum ever addressing only one of my kids when they are both right in front of me. - we’ve had a fun package haven’t WE GUYS,...how hard is it to involve him? It’s so odd he literally is the kid she’s forgot. She won’t of taken him tonight or he will of been locked in his push chair.

I think brands need to see what kind of mother she really is because I’m getting rather upset about poor little Lachlan not beingpart of the family and only ever involved when she’s wants to use him as a meal ticket to money and free shite.
that poor poor little boy.

And that many accidents is not normal. It’s unfair on Lachlan and it’s certainly unfair on his poor key worker. Accidents happen but one an hour with a full change NOT OKAY. Parent your ducking son Sarah you absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 10
Surely the fireman Sam stuff is more geared for L's age!!! Poor guy

Reactions: 7
Has she considered L might not be ready for potty training? Or that he doesn’t understand as she’s put in zero effort to actually do any potty training with him! God forbid she took a week off work with L to stay at home and start potty training. Instead she just sends him to nursery and expects the busy nursery staff to help him potty train? She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable!

Unbelievable she didn’t take Lachlan to the fireworks! My kids are the same ages as Isla and Lachlan and I could never imagine taking my daughter and not my 3 year old son. She has serious issues.
Getting the nursery to potty train Lachlan is ridiculous. She could have taken a Friday off taken him out of nursery for the Thursday and Friday and gone for it those four days to see if he is ready or not to be sent to nursery on the Monday without a nappy on.

Everyone else I know has made sure they have a decent amount of time at home with the kids to start potty training! Not Sarah the selfish bint just let’s the nursery do it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.