Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Imagine when you were a teenager that you found out that your Mum put photos of bags of your soiled underwear on social media for tens of thousands of people to see. Something not quite right about that. These poor kid’s privacy needs to be protected. Children have rights. This wee boys’s rights are being taken away from him by his own Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

GPort

VIP Member
“Bye house”

Nice one Sarah...let the whole world know your house is completely empty for a few weeks. 🙄 it’s pretty bloody obvious where you live since you broadcast everything and complain about your house so much.

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s broody at all. At least not really. She likes the attention that being pregnant brings and of course she enjoys the many many many advertising opportunities that being pregnant allows her to exploit.
Sarah strikes me as quite an unhappy woman, I don’t think she really knows what she wants. She’s not happy with her kids, obviously with Lachlan the issues are plain to see but even with Isla she’s desperately trying to force Isla to fit into this “girlie girl” mould - the ballet stuff, the ridiculous glittery shoes she “accidentally found” before Christmas - it’s all so fake & so forced. You can tell Isla is actually a tomboy and she looks nothing but uncomfortable with Sarah trying to force her to be something else.
Sarah isn’t happy with her home - hates it. Doesn’t like Rob being away so much with his job. Can’t wait to move back to Aberdeen.
She just seems completely dissatisfied with her life and I think she uses being pregnant to try to mask it.

Ginfluenced

"A week lay-er", "first wee on the poh-ee", "baff"... her speech is terrible, no wonder her kids seem to struggle too.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s pretty bad form to go to your family for Xmas and then dump your kids with them while you dick about in another city for 2 nights...

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I very much doubt the kids asked to share a room, utter bullshit! 😂 she’s worried about having damp in there and not having Lachlan’s health suffer, but is happy for guests to sleep in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ I find it funny she’s never mentioned damp before, as she complains whenever there’s something wrong with the house and how much she hates it.
It’s got damp but the next baby can go in it???? Oh do f**k off!!! she wants an office!

Popper

VIP Member
So weird how she still sees her parents house as her home. “ going home for Christmas”. is your home not where you live with your husband and children? She’s so weird

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I find it odd that if she has suffered miscarriages that she would be so positive that she is going to have another baby next year, to the extent that she would buy bibs when she isn't even trying for a baby at the moment.

I can't imagine anyone would lie about something as heartbreaking as losing a baby but I can't recall her ever mentioning it in the past and let's face it she tells youtube/Instagram everything else.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Has to have a dig about Lachlan’s behaviour during the Remembrance Day service.... And a gloat about how well Isla behaved....

well, frankly Isla should be expected to behave properly, she’s old enough that this shouldn’t be a one off. And as for Lachlan? He’s 3! I don’t think many 3 year olds would manage to stay quiet during something like that.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wont share the photo because I do want to protect kids privacy but Islas party she shared a photo of all the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It really is about time she stopped featuring her children. His potty training should be kept private. If she can't be bothered to spend a few days at home so he gets the hang of it then she shouldn't be using it for content for her social media.
Imagine if the nursery posted photographs of soiled pants to share with anyone there would be uproar.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I think we are on to a loser tbh, this is a thirty year old woman who buys a bloody fancy dress costume just to post to strangers! She has a bloody screw loose! She acts like she’s 15! She seems nervous around L, he’s such a lovely little thing, I feel so sorry for him,

Bobinsky

Ah I must say I do agree and think she looks totally awkward in a lot of her outfit photos, but I do find it hard to comment on her body shape, etc knowing she suffered with anorexia previously.

• Heart

Ginfluenced

Yeah, it's terrible isn't it, you can't even lie about having miscarriages these days without someone calling you out on it 🙄

Love it how of all the things that have been written about her on here, she chooses getting her nails done as the thing to pick out, to make us look petty and nit-picky.

• Haha

Bobinsky

Are you fucking kidding me. She actually didn't involve Lachlan in putting out treats for Santa and Rudolph.

• Wow
  • Sad

Lolly2

I have read her baby loss awareness post and as someone who has studied statement analysis and actually had 2 miscarriages myself, she is lying, the fact that the post was about the threatened miscarriage not the actual miscarriages shows she’s avoiding going into detail because it’s not true. Absolutely disgraceful thing to lie about

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Her instagram post stuck me as utterly weird yesterday, in the way it was written. She is definitely saying that when she was pregnant with Lachlan, she'd already suffered miscarriages.

That old blog post from when she was pregnant with lachlan is definitely written like shed never had a miscarriage. She couldn't figure out why she was worrying about miscarriage and she got pregnant with him easily and quickly and hadnt worried about miscarriage with Isla.

If you had had a miscarriage, you'd know damn well why you were worrying about it. That worry consumed every minute of subsequent pregnancies because baby loss can tear you apart.

I would never like to call someone out on something as awful as baby loss. But having suffered baby loss, that Instagram post in 100% not how I would have written it. It felt very much like someone talking about their experiance with concern about losing what turned out to be a healthy baby.

I also couldn't quite figure out where the second loss came in to the story at all. It was all very confusing.

Last edited:

baba

She’s been in the park, Tesco and now Costa with Isla for at least 2 hours. Where’s Lachlan?! Stuck in nursery until it’s closing!

• Angry