Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
He’s probably glad he’s at nursery. At least his nursery teachers will bother with him, do Halloween crafts and bother to potty train him!!!
I’m absolutely appalled that she’s put Lachlan in nursery and taken Isla ice skating. It’s not as if this is a one off thing that Isla’s got to do as a treat, this is constant. She is disgusting. I don’t see one reason why she hasn’t taken Lachlan out of nursery for the day. Yes, she will still have had to pay for it but so what?!? How can she live with herself?! I’m fuming! 😡. I’m so close to messaging her!!

Reactions: 14

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Stood in front of L saying what a lovely day they’ve had 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who dares me to message her and ask why she kept L in nursery?!

Reactions: 13

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Honestly, the month before Christmas! If my kids need new ANYTHING then it’ll probably end up wrapped inside their stocking. There’s no flipping way I’d be giving them brand new toys... especially not a £50 doll. Everyone knows that by February they’ll be £10 on eBay or Gumtree.

Also, how hard is she pushing Isla into “girly” things. We all know that she loves football, superheroes, power rangers hates wearing skirts etc and Sarah is desperately trying to show her playing with dolls and doing ballet.

If baby number 3 is a girly girl then Queen Isla may lose her title!

There was some blogger I remember last year who anything they were gifted in the xmas run up would test out, review then wrap back up and go and take to charities. She took her kids with her too & explained it which I thought was so sweet.

• Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Nah what happened was, she saw the backlash she got from the ad (which was probably taken a few days ago if you look at the pjs she’s wearing etc) and then she thought fuck I better actually cook this. So she did and whacked it up, proven by the fact she’s not even wearing the same clothes. She’s such a liar, given how easily she lied now I have no question that she lied about the baby situation. She filmed friends and family all weekend just now so she can’t use that card.

Grayson

VIP Member
She talks so much crap. "this is before my time, all the circling catalogues and stuff but it's very nostalgic. It's more my parents time" it's not before your time at all. I am 2 years older than you and my friends and I very much circled our Christmas list in catalogues. The shit out of her mouth honestly 🙄 bet Sarah was doing some kind of advanced online ikaya shopping at 7 in some far off distant land she lived in the utter cockwombels

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Funnily enough I like to hold on to the festive feeling by including my child in all festive activities.

• Heart
  • Haha

mrsdewinter

I haven't commented on here for a while, though I've continued reading with growing sadness. I don't say this lightly at all, but I think Sarah's an actively bad/damaging mother to Lachlan at the moment, and the fact that her behaviour continues unchanged as he grows old enough to really notice the difference in how he is parented compared to his sister is upsetting. Given that she's so obsessed with her appearance and putting on a show for social media, I'm surprised she doesn't fake it better, but I guess she really is that apathetic towards him.

I understand that Lachlan's early months were difficult for Sarah, but she has an unequivocal responsibilty to sort herself out and not fuck up the child she willingly created. As time goes on I'm more disgusted with Rob, too, because what decent father would sit back and allow this to continue? He can't keep prioritising tiptoeing around his fragile wife at the expense of his child.

Reactions: 12

Bobinsky

You see I feel for her if she did develop ptsd from Lachlans early days. Yes some women have experienced worse, but that doesn't mean her situation wasn't hard for her at that time. The post partum days are tough and hormonal and each woman is different. However, it's the fact that she's continued to allow it to have an effect on her relationship with him and she constantly excludes him and treats his sister better that irates me.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her outfit photo she’s just posted....

What.the.fuck

I’ve never seen anyone pose so awkwardly and look so masculine. She looks so.... broad. She doesn’t dress for her figure at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I find it odd that if she has experienced a loss/losses that she chose to post about a successful pregnancy rather than a loss. Surely as it’s baby loss awareness week you would post about your experience of baby loss, not about a pregnancy that resulted in a healthy baby?

🤷🏼‍♀️

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her mention it before either.

I think she might have thought she was showing “a light at the end of the tunnel” kinda thing with that post. Like, even after a loss you can have a healthy baby but I’m not sure it was in the best taste. Someone going through a loss right now might not want to hear about other people having healthy pregnancies etc. Some people have loss after loss after loss and I don’t think her post will provide any comfort for them.
Believe me it is no comfort at all. It is almost as bad as if someone were to say ‘better luck next time’. I lost a baby boy at birth then had a miscarriage before finally having my daughter. After the miscarriage a doctor actually said to me, and I swear this is true, ‘don’t worry, you can still have more babies. Just because you lost this one doesn’t mean it will happen again’. I wanted to punch her hard in the face - I didn’t want other babies, I wanted that one.

• Heart

Greendream

Oh poor Sarah having to work from home cos it’s an inset day. Is this woman cut out to be a parent? Does she know what she signed up for? She only used half a days annual leave for a whole half term and Isla was sent to holiday club yet she manages to find lots of leave for insta wanker events or Giovanni fletcher arse licking events In London.
the epitome of selfish yet she’s moaning about getting to work from home on an inset day, does she realise how lucky she is!!!! Her work are so lenient. And Lachlan will obviously be in nursery. I’m glad he doesn’t perform like a circus monkey for her stupid Instagram posts. Now if only she would stop using them for ads every other day. She uses her kids and abuses her platform more than anyone. The AD content she spews out is insane. Brand loyalty she does not have. She would advertise arse cream of she got a buck for it!!!! Pathetic pathological 🤥 liar.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
What an absolutely disgusting waste of food. If she really wasn't arsed on cooking and eating it why not give it away? I can't believe these companies encourage it by sending it.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Ah we need a new thread title, and I cannot think of anything witty!! 😂

Because she is Princess Sarah who misses 'home' so much (despite disappeared up there and having mummy come babysit for her every opportunity she gets) and Rob is a wet blanket too weak to stand up to her.

I agree Rob is an idiot for letting her do stuff like this, she’s so self centred!

Ok, spoke to soon about not having anything witty!!

This mama life #4 stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram

• Haha

FullMoon

Ah, I haven't wanted to talk about this but I'm going to.

PTSD. PTSD? Diagnosed by a psychiatrist I suppose, after extensive treatment?

My last baby had SEVERE CMPA (he needs an epipen at all times) and terrible reflux. Guess what happened at the same time he was diagnosed? I found out I had cancer. He was an IVF baby after many, many years of severe fertility problems and miscarriages. I'm unable to have any more children. My husband had to work away to keep us afloat.

Did I get PTSD? NO! I ADORE my children and we live on a very tight income because I refuse to put my precious last baby into any childcare until he starts school. They are my life - moreso as I thought very realistically about what would happen to them when I was dead.

Sarah is a disgrace - if she has mental health problems (which she clearly does) they are nothing to do with her children, and if she can't cope she shouldn't have had kids! Sort your head out before you bring little people into the world who are relying on you 24/7.

I love the saying "give your children a childhood they won't have to recover from". Seems like Sarah missed that memo.
Fucking PTSD. What a silly, selfish, stuck up bitch.
I think that’s a bit harsh.

Not everyone can fix their mental health problems before bringing kids Into the world. Many many people’s mental health problems are actually caused by having children.

I don’t think it’s as simple as that. People are allowed to struggle even though someone has a worse time than them. I know I have a privileged life compared to some but it doesn’t mean I don’t struggle.

I have extreme anxiety with my second child and it was so awful. Even though there was sooo much to be thankful for it was hard.

Do I think Sarah is great? No! And I feel so so sorry for L. But I understand her struggle but I don’t understand why she doesn’t try to fix the bond now.

• Heart