Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7pm and she’s only just about to start tea shower homework and bed. Lachlans behaviour will be very largely down to being bleeping exhausted. Wouldn’t it just be nice if they could have been picked up from after school club, then home for a nice dinner, homework and reading, baths and in bed for 7. Relaxing, chilling out together. Sarah could eat with them and once their in bed, get herself organised for tomorrow, have a nice bath and get to bed at a reasonable hour.
Honestly drives me bonkers how difficult she makes life. Yes clubs are great, but not at the detriment of everything else. L is 5. He’s done 6 hours in school. 2 hours after school club then karate. Maybe even breakfast club too?! Poor baby

Perhaps on Wednesday it’s slow cooker dinner so it’s ready when you get home. Or even get something from the chippy on the way home. They must be starving. Which is not going to help with behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah I’m sorry but she needs to accept that some of lachlans issues are a direct result of her behaviours and how she deals with him.

He’s a child of 5. He’s young. He needs a proper routine, structure, discipline, proper meals, proper sleep. She’s only just STARTING to make them dinner at gone 7pm…. I’m sorry but what the duck. If you know you aren’t going to get home until this time, you have something pre-made at home ready to warm up in the microwave or whatever. Or you have something easy in the house to make - soup and some sandwiches with nice bread/fillings for example. You PLAN IT OUT. It should be a quick transition of getting them home, let them
Sit for 10 minutes while she gets the food on the table, eat the food and then get Lachlan up to the bath while Isla does her homework or whatever, then get Lachlan into bed/lights off and then get Isla sorted - have both kids fed, bathed, and in bed before 8pm. If that is too difficult for Sarah then she shouldn’t be taking them out to clubs in the evenings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well what a shocker that the baby who gave her PTSD, the toddler who she sent back to nursery straight out of being admitted into hospital, the pre-schooler who she couldn't be bothered to spend any one on one days with in the run up to starting school ends up struggling with behaviour at school.

It's OK though Lachlan because despite your mother sharing your life from birth with strangers on the Internet, using you for financial gain and discussing your personal and private issues for anyone to view she has taken a photo of your back and captured it that she loves you so that makes up for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not only is she just starting it - she’s on f-img instagram talking about it all first!!! Put. Your. Phone. Down.

Reactions: 12
Genuinely rather she got them a McDonald’s on Wednesdays she cannot expect them to go so long without dinner they are 8 and 5!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really needs to get herself into therapy and maybe Lachlan too, even play therapy to deal with his emotions while Robs away ect.
He probably doesn’t need therapy, just time to process his emotions in a safe place, with no time restrictions like 23 mins between dinner and washing his hairies and going to bed.

Ditching the clubs 5/7 nights would give them all time to breathe and relax, process tiredness and catch up on reading, playing, being creative and spontaneous, eat more nutritious food, and build stronger bonds in just being together, rather than being in the same place but talking to the camera or rushing to see ‘friends.’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He probably doesn’t need therapy, just time to process his emotions in a safe place, with no time restrictions like 23 mins between dinner and washing his hairies and going to bed.

Ditching the clubs 5/7 nights would give them all time to breathe and relax, process tiredness and catch up on reading, playing, being creative and spontaneous, eat more nutritious food, and build stronger bonds in just being together, rather than being in the same place but talking to the camera or rushing to see ‘friends.’
I think him and Sarah would come on a long way with therapy, she clearly resents him for not being the perfect insta baby. She needs to learn how to love him for him and not mourn the child she wishes he was.

I think him and Sarah would come on a long way with therapy, she clearly resents him for not being the perfect insta baby. She needs to learn how to love him for him and not mourn the child she wishes he was.
Yes true. And possibly he would benefit from working through his emotions with somebody more emotionally intelligent.

Reactions: 6
Oh Sarah you’re just SO SO BUSY!!! You really must be the busiest mum in the whole wide world, so so many meetings, doing new job while still doing old job, so so BUSY!
And such a martyr too; juggling everything on your plate along with 20,000 activities for the kids, having to actually make them tea then find scraps for yourself. Never mind all the DIY, ads, eyelash extensions, Botox etc that is so NECESSARY!!
Bless her!!
Have a bleeping day off will you Sarah hun 🙄

Reactions: 14
It actually makes me so sad for the boy - how can she not see that a five year old doing after school care and then all these clubs every night is going to be EXHAUSTED. My seven year old is exhausted just finishing at 4.30 a couple of days a week. Let him rest 💔

Reactions: 13
She needs to start making friends with the other parents and sharing lifts to the swimming/other activities. By Islas age she should a few close parent friends this should be possible. She said she knew 2 of the other parents. Would be a godsend not having to drag that little lad out every evening to sit and wait for Isla. My son is only a few years older than L abd I know when he was 5 there was a small window after school to get homework done before they just were nt into it. It definitely was nt after 8 at night!!

Reactions: 6
She needs to start making friends with the other parents and sharing lifts to the swimming/other activities. By Islas age she should a few close parent friends this should be possible. She said she knew 2 of the other parents. Would be a godsend not having to drag that little lad out every evening to sit and wait for Isla. My son is only a few years older than L abd I know when he was 5 there was a small window after school to get homework done before they just were nt into it. It definitely was nt after 8 at night!!
She needs to start making friends period. Friends would pull her up on her bizarre behaviours and question prison plates, lack of boundaries, no family time at home. If Sarah started seeing how normal families live she might start seeing how weird and damaging her life is. Really surprised the school aren't saying something because L must be falling asleep in class through lack of sleep and nutrition.

Reactions: 8
She actually brought something for Isla in the next size up 😱😱😱

And 'one day ill have a cleaner' 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why did she have to justify buying her 9-10! She’s 8 it’s not like she’s gone wildly above her age range. She’s so screwed up with this tit. Who cares what size it is as long as it fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she have to justify buying her 9-10! She’s 8 it’s not like she’s gone wildly above her age range. She’s so screwed up with this tit. Who cares what size it is as long as it fits.
That 9-10 won’t fit her properly either, the playsuits are really undersized.
Baffles me how her children look consistently scruffy!
I saw Sarah actually on the school run this afternoon looking like a sour faced cow, wasn’t sure if it was her natural expression or the shoddy Botox..

• Haha
Nobody cares whether you found a mop, Sarah, or how many shops you had to go to so as to find one.

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more dull. She is properly scraping the barrel for ‘content’ now.

Reactions: 5
Nobody cares whether you found a mop, Sarah, or how many shops you had to go to so as to find one.

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more dull. She is properly scraping the barrel for ‘content’ now.
I have that mop...it doesn't make me 'LOL'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes huge red flags that she feels she needs to put 'likes them big' because she brought a size up fro her age range. Isla it's petite, she is tall and broad. Wearing size 9-10 won't be big, they will be just right but you can tell Sarah has an issue with it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.