Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see Lachlan being happy about wearing a kilt. Hes not a little 18 month old anymore that she can dress up.
That’s what I was thinking- how is she going to get him in that?! Surely he won’t just say “ok mum I’ll wear these weird clothes that make no sense to me”…

Reactions: 6
Friday dread again because she has no plans and will have to actually spend time with her kids.
bleeping hole shouldn’t have bothered having any if she doesn’t want to spend time with them!
hole is the word. I LONG for the weekend and chilling out on a Friday after school and work letting kid play in his comfies and stay up late . We have a lot of activities too but that time and Sunday mornings are sacred .and we all love it.

Reactions: 12
She seems to forget her kids were born in England, have grown up in England, currently live in England and have an English Dad!!! FFS! It’s just ridiculous forcing their Scottishness on them. Just let them be themselves, everything seems so forced with this twit. With Sarah EVERYTHING seems to be about her.

She needs a lesson on how to just ‘be’ - just doing nothing much with my family is one of my favourite things. We’ve got a lovely home full of food and toys and games and we are so lucky to be here just doing nothing together. Sarah is so manic makes my head spin

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just so Scottish that she bought the cheapest kilt in the sale 🤦🏻‍♀️ surely if it’s a family wedding the men will be wearing the family tartan or at least the local tartan? She’s just picked a random cheap one that honestly looks like our local private school uniform.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know much about the traditions relating to kilts but I thought that if your family don’t have a tartan from their heritage you are likely to choose one from a district your family have links to.

Please do correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t think the quality looks all that great either.

Friday dread…. What’s that then? The fear of being at home with your children?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know much about the traditions relating to kilts but I thought that if your family don’t have a tartan from their heritage you are likely to choose one from a district your family have links to.

Please do correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t think the quality looks all that great either.

Friday dread…. What’s that then? The fear of being at home with your children?
Yes traditionally you’d go for the family tartan or one that had some connection to you but to be honest now a days a lot of people just pick a kilt/tartan that they like the colour/style of or something that compliments whatever their partner is wearing etc. it’s become much more of a fashion item rather than hard core traditional dress where it has to be the family colours etc

Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to be so busy at the weekend?? We went to the swings last night then watched a film and are popping for some messages today then home...my wee one will then pull out all the toys change about million times request snacks galore but she will be happy...is that not normal??

Down time isn't just sleeping you know Sarah your poor kids never get a rest or it seems make choices on what they want to do.....

Reactions: 15
Why does she feel the need to be so busy at the weekend?? We went to the swings last night then watched a film and are popping for some messages today then home...my wee one will then pull out all the toys change about million times request snacks galore but she will be happy...is that not normal??

Down time isn't just sleeping you know Sarah your poor kids never get a rest or it seems make choices on what they want to do.....
yup, sounds normal to me. Most weekends we have a kids party (she doesn’t seem to have many, I figure she’d share…) but most times we just hang out and they play with their toys and I do house stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The hair scrapped back and mirrored sunglasses are such a bad look for her. Although I'd wear sunglasses too on this very not sunny day if I had those comedy lashes stuck on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she’d do a poll asking who really cares to be kept updated about her children’s weekend sporting pursuits. I get that her thing is ignoring her kids, talking into her phone about whatever boring stuff she’s doing, but the level of detail and presumed engagement she talks to about it is very odd.

I don’t even give my parents that level of detail on my kids sports stuff, it’s just not that interesting! I mean I am interested, and get excited and involved with them, but I’d never expect anybody else to have to feign interest.

Reactions: 16
I wish she’d do a poll asking who really cares to be kept updated about her children’s weekend sporting pursuits. I get that her thing is ignoring her kids, talking into her phone about whatever boring stuff she’s doing, but the level of detail and presumed engagement she talks to about it is very odd.

I don’t even give my parents that level of detail on my kids sports stuff, it’s just not that interesting! I mean I am interested, and get excited and involved with them, but I’d never expect anybody else to have to feign interest.
Absolutely this! I doubt any of her followers are interested, sometimes I don’t even find my own kids sports terribly exciting 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I fake it obviously)

I thought all parents were aware enough to realise that no one else really finds other peoples children that cute, funny or interesting.

I thought she said she had no weekend plans, she seems to be at the kids football most of the day today? Or does she not count that as “plans”, because it’s not her plans that she would choose to do?

She’ll say she’s got Friday dread and no plans with the kids but then she’ll somehow squeeze in soft play/football/park/cafes/friends staying over/her friends coming for food and drink/beach/shopping/a probable trip to bleeping Scotland
And then wonder why her kids are naughty and grouchy.

Reactions: 13
Don’t give a tit about the constant updates of her whereabouts and the kids clubs but even more weird why the hell would you want strangers on the internet to know yours and your childrens EVERY MOVE, every activity, every meal. She uses Instagram as an update to where she is and what’s she’s doing it’s so odd. No good content, don’t know any body else on the platform who just comes on to say they’ve finished work now they are off to karaheee and she calls her self an influencer - boriiinnggggggggggggg.

Get a grip love. Can find your house on Rightmove. Know where the kids go to school. I know every date in her ducking diary and all her bastard activities.

duck OFF - poor kids have no private life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey Sarah! Thanks for showing you “playing” at home with Lachlan after reading here. For the love of God would you please just try to have a day at home where you potter and relax with the kids. I know this will be hard because you hate spending time with them, but try. They must be exhausted

Hey Sarah! Thanks for showing you “playing” at home with Lachlan after reading here. For the love of God would you please just try to have a day at home where you potter and relax with the kids. I know this will be hard because you hate spending time with them, but try. They must be exhausted
Try putting your phone down when you’re playing with them too 😜

• Heart
I think she thinks if she doesn’t post at least once an hour, everyone will unfollow her.

Her lack of self-awareness astounds me. Even Stevie Wonder could see her awkwardness around Lachlan and her posts are always passive aggressive. I think she had kids to a) recreate what she thought was the perfect childhood and b) to become an Insta hun. Now she hates motherhood and feels like she can’t do anything about it - I mean, none of what does on could possibly be her fault.

Sarah - spend less on your hairies and nailies and lashies and more on dealing with your issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.