Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her last few posts she's had a dig at L twice! Why did she make that meal if she knew it would be an issue...what's wrong with a nice simple meal make the sace and encourage them to dip in rather than going full attack and mocking him for failing! He is fussy because of her tit! We aim to try new meals at the weekend make it early and if our wee one (same age as L) doesn't eat it she has a snack like toasted cheese waffles etc later so there is less pressure!

Reactions: 11
In her last few posts she's had a dig at L twice! Why did she make that meal if she knew it would be an issue...what's wrong with a nice simple meal make the sace and encourage them to dip in rather than going full attack and mocking him for failing! He is fussy because of her tit! We aim to try new meals at the weekend make it early and if our wee one (same age as L) doesn't eat it she has a snack like toasted cheese waffles etc later so there is less pressure!
I find it odd she 'washes' the sause off 🤢.

Did she ever get treatment for her PTSD? I notice she didnt mention it in her last story.

Reactions: 6
Still trying to push how hard silent reflux was for HER. Absolutely obvious that she isn't over it 5 years on but she needed to get help at the time instead she just avoided spending time with Lachlan and now she has a son who she doesn't know. She just makes herself busy with rubbish instead of dealing with the problem head on.

But you tag away Sarah in the desperate attempt to get a big influencer to notice you.

She’s not fully over silent reflux. Look I get it was tough. But I’m sorry she needs to address this. Her kid is fine and sleeps. She also had family support.
I won’t compare my life with hers because that doesn’t sit right with me- no one is more worse off and feelings should be validated. But she needs therapy. This is not normal to still not be over silent reflux years later.

She’s not fully over silent reflux. Look I get it was tough. But I’m sorry she needs to address this. Her kid is fine and sleeps. She also had family support.
I won’t compare my life with hers because that doesn’t sit right with me- no one is more worse off and feelings should be validated. But she needs therapy. This is not normal to still not be over silent reflux years later.
Exactly with all the money she spends on herself she could spend it on her MH not just her PTSD but her obviously anxiety and her still present eating disorder! Being a mother regardless of the level of help you have is hard but Sarah makes it harder for herself

Reactions: 9
Has it not occurred to her that a third baby may be the same and suffer silent reflux? A third baby might even be worse? She’s just a classic control freak type A personality. Determined to have a perfect insta baby experience. She will never, ever be satisfied with her life. It’s just not in her to be. Such a shame.

Reactions: 13
As if Lachlan said 'Its for 4+ not 34' what 5 year old knows his mums age for starters?

Reactions: 5
Can’t get over how much she whinges about her life - when it’s a life she made for herself. Absolutely everything in her life has come from decisions SHE has made, yet she still can’t be happy or grateful, or stop for a second to realise how lucky she is!!! Poor poor Sarah, having a husband, huge house, stable job, healthy kids, friends and family and being able to afford endless amounts of clothes, hair extensions, eyelashes, days out etc etc. my heart bleeds for her 🙄

Reactions: 23
“Ticcy” wanted to try the filter. Sure he did. He’s English. Born in England. Nothing wrong with that at all. It’s hilarious watching her stories as a Scot, it’s all so forced. There’s being patriotic and then there’s this.

Reactions: 14
As if Lachlan said 'Its for 4+ not 34' what 5 year old knows his mums age for starters?
This is the woman that drags birthdays out for 2-3 weeks each time and has multiple cakes, outfits, meals out for every one. (Except Lachlans, obvs) I’m sure the poor kid has “happy birthday” ringing around his head all day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Ticcy” wanted to try the filter. Sure he did. He’s English. Born in England. Nothing wrong with that at all. It’s hilarious watching her stories as a Scot, it’s all so forced. There’s being patriotic and then there’s this.
‘Ma’ 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I really don’t think she can see how deep routed her issues are. I think she really believes that she’s doing everything, whereas in reality, she’s feeding them food full of sugar, tiny portions, not eating meals together as a family, chaotic & disorganised with food shops, babying them with the prison plates. It’s all very sad.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if that positive food place delivers or if she drives all the way round to southsea for it.

Reactions: 1
I really don’t think she can see how deep routed her issues are. I think she really believes that she’s doing everything, whereas in reality, she’s feeding them food full of sugar, tiny portions, not eating meals together as a family, chaotic & disorganised with food shops, babying them with the prison plates. It’s all very sad.
She maybe doesn’t realise she’s doing it but she - in my opinion - massively projects her eating issues (for want of a better word) on her kids! If you combine that with the nudging (at this stage but it’s still very early) Isla to be a girly girl, all nails and hair and must get a boyfriend then there could be a lot of tough times in that household.

She maybe doesn’t realise she’s doing it but she - in my opinion - massively projects her eating issues (for want of a better word) on her kids! If you combine that with the nudging (at this stage but it’s still very early) Isla to be a girly girl, all nails and hair and must get a boyfriend then there could be a lot of tough times in that household.
Yes she definitely does. The fact that Sarah doesn’t do a proper food shop for the household and that she never cooks a proper family meal and that they never seem to all sit down and EAT together is a massive red flag. The segregated meals for her & Rob/the kids, the fact that the kids have zero table manners, that she still uses those ridiculous plastic toddler plates & weaning cutlery, that she has her phone out filming them at the dinner table when they act up, that Sarah will take them to McDonald’s and won’t eat anything herself, that she seems to have no issue in allowing the kids to
Gorge on sweets and rubbish late into a Friday evening……. Sarah has major, deep rooted issues with food - she still restricts what she eats, she still clearly has issues with eating “bad” food and she still has warped ideas about portion sizes. I don’t view her as a “recovered” anorexic, I still think she’s an active anorexic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.