Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was a dead ringer for her brother that went to visit last week with her parents. Same wide mouth, if he got some straggly extensions and eye lashes done I’m sure he could stand in at school drop off 🤣
Her other brother that we hadly see looks like Lachlan, probably why we hardly see him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If her brother stuck on a wig and her dad put on a navy uniform they could cosplay as Sarah and sinbad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Notice bestie Jessy in a Q&A saying how she is careful not to over share her children. I bet that is awkward in meet up with the kids when Sarah can't go too seconds without filming them.

Reactions: 3
Makes me so uncomfortable watching the interaction with Isla, Sarah can't even have a basic conversation with her kid without filming it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im guessing theyve got school Monday?
16.10 is the flight time Sunday - by the time they’ve landed, walked to the car etc etc it’ll be straight to bed for the kids.

I mean if it was me I’d be flying back Saturday so I had Sunday to sort everything out for back to school.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she can’t bear to be alone with her kids, and if she is she has to either be in public with them or filming them so she is distracted from the fear of being with them.

She’s going to have a shock in a few years when she tries to film her kids and they tell her to f**k off and stop filming them. Because they will.

Reactions: 11
The way she was talking to I was like she was having a conversation with a work colleague…she really is a very strange woman ….

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.