Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone blocked, it was two friends she met years ago working in a bar, she shared a picture. Mind you, Mrs Meldrum is really shy and retiring so she probs was there but took the photo
How awful did she look though next to her two friends. You could see how much work she had done.

Reactions: 11
Alert 🚨there are now two fuckwits in the Banchory area …. Close all your windows, remain inside its only temporary…be on your guard!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And you can tell Sarah is so desperate for Mrs Meldrum to read her stories and invite her over or ask to meet up. Telling Instagram which park they are in and where they are heading for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And you can tell Sarah is so desperate for Mrs Meldrum to read her stories and invite her over or ask to meet up. Telling Instagram which park they are in and where they are heading for dinner.
How lame are you if you want Beggy Meldrum as a mate. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is. Cringing at the desperation and the totally over the top explanation as to why they are in Banchory. In her desperation to NOT appear a stalker she may as well be hiding in Meldrums private woods with binoculars. You’re not fooling anyone you absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How awful did she look though next to her two friends. You could see how much work she had done.
I thought similar. Her friends looked very natural and lovely and I think it highlighted even more how much she’s had done. She used to be quite attractive before she started messing. Her insecurities must run very deep.

Reactions: 10
The work she has had done makes her face look so much heavier? Makes her eyes look tiny because her face looks bigger iykwim

Reactions: 11
She looks like when a Labrador gets stung by a wasp and it’s face puffs up and the eyes look tiny and hidden by the puffed up face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm always curious what work she has had done and loads of others who also have the puffy big face.. I got botox recently for forehead wrinkles would like more but seeing the change in people scares me out of it

Reactions: 3
I thought she was a dead ringer for her brother that went to visit last week with her parents. Same wide mouth, if he got some straggly extensions and eye lashes done I’m sure he could stand in at school drop off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.