Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah struggles to have food in and forgets her sons presents when driving to Aberdeen...how is she going to move a family to the middle east???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shell be lucky to get frozen tickets for kids week. The show sells well anyway because its Disney so theyll only release a handful. Same with Beauty and the beast.

Ive done kids week twice and got Mamma Mia one year and Charlie and the Chocolate factory the next.

So this morning I learned that an Instagram account I follow, her husband was one of the people killed in a boating accident last week. He was severely disabled after a rugby incident a few years ago. She and her family had to deal with that, she then had a horrible car accident last year and is still recovering from that. People like Sarah, Charl Taylor, Harriett and the rest of the need a serious shake. They live in a fantasy land selling their kids online to pay their bills when people in real life deal with actual horrible things that break and devastate families.
I hate them all. I really do. I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to be polite and nice if I met one of them in real life at allā€¦ šŸ˜–

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whenever she starts a story with 'Oh my goodness' you know it is going to be dull. Her cat was scared and wouldn't come down from the fence so she carried her in. And she felt the need to pick up her phone and retell the story on Instagram to tell strangers. No wonder she has so many besties if she entertains them with stories like that.

Oh you used to live in London did you Sarah? You should have mentioned it šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not only is the Wicked Uncle ad tit and wooden (as her ads are always are), and with the weird pathetic engagement begging vibe, sheā€™s used the phrase ā€˜going forwardā€™ in an ad about kidsā€™ presents.

Excuse me while I go in a dark room to lie down and recover.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, I hope somebody bought the movie rights to the story about the cats šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to list what theyā€™re doing tonight? Itā€™s not like itā€™s unusual, millions of people are doing that every week.

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked she doesn't list when they go for a wee and poo. Although she did like to tell us about the time one of them missed the pan šŸ’©

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The state of those ā€œmealsā€. When you have the time and money to provide your children healthy plentiful meals after a busy day that is what you, as their MOTHER, should be doing. Iā€™ve seen people on exercise in the desert eat better than that. She really is a useless piece of tit.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220613-213118.png

Not a single person thinks this, Sarah. Not a single human in the universe at any point in history has ever thought you were super organised or had your act together.

Not a single person.

Never.

Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Such tiny portions. If they had a hot meal at lunch in school why not make them a sandwhich with crisps, fruit ect
The portions are minute but - given that they usually have to subsist on mini sandwiches on prison plates all weekend - itā€™s a step in the right direction that they are getting something hot

View attachment 1341033

Not a single person thinks this, Sarah. Not a single human in the universe at any point in history has ever thought you were super organised or had your act together.

Not a single person.

Never.

Ever.
Hard agree

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1341033

Not a single person.

Never.

Ever.
What people think Sarah is that your eating is disorganised. You will never convince us otherwise and you will never convince us that you have your tit together. In fact the opposite is true, tou consistently show us what a terrible parent you are who canā€™t organise a damn thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My god my 4 year old would be starving after that!!! She likes a adult sized portion of cheesy pastaā€¦ plus garlic breadā€¦ plus half a bloody cucumber. Or is it just my children that eat like that šŸ˜‚

Actually those thermos containers say from 12m+ which says if all. They are designed in size for a one year old love. Not a near on 9 year old šŸ™ƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t believe how small the portions are for a 5 year old and 8 year old!

Iā€™m sure those are weaning flasks meant for babies and toddlers. No way enough for older children who would be far more suited to 470ml food flask.

We use ours once a week whilst out at clubs because then Iā€™m certain the children (same ages as Sarahā€™s) have had a proper evening meal. They are a fantastic thing to have when they arenā€™t able to eat at home with us.

I feel so sorry for the children! Has she thought about how itā€™s going to be with a baby? Squad training is a huge family commitment regardless of the sport.

Reactions: 7
My god my 4 year old would be starving after that!!! She likes a adult sized portion of cheesy pastaā€¦ plus garlic breadā€¦ plus half a bloody cucumber. Or is it just my children that eat like that šŸ˜‚

Actually those thermos containers say from 12m+ which says if all. They are designed in size for a one year old love. Not a near on 9 year old šŸ™ƒ
Same, mine get the same portion as us and then after dinner itā€™s like an apple, some cucumber, a frube, breadsticksā€¦.. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Imagine putting a pair of black trainers in with your whites purely for "content".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.