Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But sparkling personality Sinbad is already being approached by companies wanting him because he would liven up any work place with his charisma and charm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This might be a controversial opinion but I think its really unfair to move a 12 year old to the Middle East for a few years then to Scotland when she's 15/16 when you dont HAVE to. She will have spent the first 12 years of her life in one area, I know people do it & kids are resilient but it wouldn't be for me or my family.

Reactions: 37
Why does she want to move to the Middle East? Just because her mum and dad did? Deeply weird.

Reactions: 22
Just look what an ex-pat childhood and returning to live in Scotland as a teenager did for Sarah. She has so many mental health issues, obsessive behaviour, control freak, imposter syndrome and a need to fit in and be accepted that she would be a psychiatrists dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I do hope Lachlan wrote two letters because if one of those letters is from Isla Sarah definitely can't afford for that girl to be missing anymore school days. She shouldn't be in all these after school activities but either get the tutor back or bit of a way out suggestion here but maybe spend some of her own precious time helping Isla with her handwriting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
But sparkling personality Sinbad is already being approached by companies wanting him because he would liven up any work place with his charisma and charm.
Getting approached just means a recruitment sales person has done a linked in search Sarah. Not the same as a job offer but good luck.
I expect moving abroad is probably easier when you have no friends or life ourside your phone.
Never minds the kids friendships though eh ?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s wishing the going abroad lifestyle…her kids will be older. bleeping selfish ….

Reactions: 5
She talks about relocating abroad etc yet doesn’t mention the 3rd baby she wants in any of this. She looks at her childhood through rose coloured specs and doesn’t look at how much it has messed her up, mentally. Also, those questions, why would anyone ask her advice on deployments, workouts etc 🙄

Reactions: 12
I do hope Lachlan wrote two letters because if one of those letters is from Isla Sarah definitely can't afford for that girl to be missing anymore school days. She shouldn't be in all these after school activities but either get the tutor back or bit of a way out suggestion here but maybe spend some of her own precious time helping Isla with her handwriting.
Mind you if the writing on the box is Sarah's it's not much better than the kid's.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She finds it impossible to live in the here and now almost like she has to keep telling herself she will be happy when she has the next obsession on her list. She wanted her own house, second she moves in she is saying can't wait to sort out kitchen, then fake chimney, then garden, then bathroom. Wasn't she even talking about a loft extension at some stage. It is manic behaviour.

I don't think they will move to The Middle East. It is pipe dreams which Sinbad goes along with to keep the missus sweet but if they did the second they land she will be missing Scotland and wishing away the years till they move there.

Reactions: 13
She finds it impossible to live in the here and now almost like she has to keep telling herself she will be happy when she has the next obsession on her list. She wanted her own house, second she moves in she is saying can't wait to sort out kitchen, then fake chimney, then garden, then bathroom. Wasn't she even talking about a loft extension at some stage. It is manic behaviour.

I don't think they will move to The Middle East. It is pipe dreams which Sinbad goes along with to keep the missus sweet but if they did the second they land she will be missing Scotland and wishing away the years till they move there.
I think they’ll split up before then.

Reactions: 5
All of this “I just want to give my children what my parents gave me!” Stuff is SO messed up to me. Myself and my partner have lovely parents and had a brilliant childhood, however I’d never try to replicate my childhood because my kids aren’t me or my partner. They need different experiences. Sarah & her brothers might have thrived abroad (Sarah’s mental well-being says differently but hey ho) but she’s openly admitted to Isla and Lachlan struggling academically - I imagine this won’t be improved in a foreign country. Looking at Isla’s handwriting on the letters to “Dada” she needs help and she needs to be in school, not moving countries and going on holidays. And Lachlan’s behavioural problems will not improve when she moves to the Middle East, they’ll get worse because he’s around nobody he’s familiar with, in a different culture. She’s the most selfish witch I’ve ever heard of. And as for Rob, no way does he “want” to move abroad, more he doesn’t get a say and is thick as pig tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she is only getting the Father’s Day box off now it’s rather unlikely to get out there before the 19th.

Reactions: 3
Making a child move schools at the start of senior school is not ideal at the best of times. Especially as 99% of kids at Isla’s current school move up to the same senior school together.

Also….Sarah couldn’t cope with baby #2 without having to move in with her parents. Is she expecting her mum to fly over to Oman or UAE every time she needs a babysitter?

If she really had such a hard time with Lachlan (and had PTSD) there’s just no way she’d happily plan another baby and assume everything would be “textbook” and she could just breeze through it.

Reactions: 12
Dragging the kids to london for a baby shower of her 'dutch bestie' 😂🙄
When she said road trip I thought she meant for the children, a day out, trip to a farm, a beach for a play and ice cream. No, just dragging them to a baby shower which she then shared on her very public Instagram!

• Sad
  • Haha
Oh dear, none of the local besties offered to have her two whilst she is in London for Dutch bestie's baby shower. Poor Dutch bestie probably really put off after watching Sarah trying to parent the Knott kids.

• Haha
So her latest YT vid has barely 700 views after one day. For someone with 45k plus followers on Insta that is absolutely dire ‘engagement’ (even allowing for the video being yet another deployment snoozefest). GIVE IT UP, SARAH. NOBODY IS INTERESTED!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.