Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can get her nails done but cant remember to get buns for the kids tea.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s made me so uncomfortable seeing pictures of those poor kids sleeping

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My goodness. I feel quite upset seeing the pics of her kids sleeping. What an intrusion.

Sarah, you are completely neurotic.

Also, kinda hoping someone has the balls to ask her in the Q&A why she sells her kids’ privacy on the Internet.

Reactions: 12
It makes me squirm every time she says or writes it. I’ve heard L say it, and she refers to them as mama/dada in conversation.

It’s just bizarre in the extreme. Does she think it makes them sound posh? Or exotic? It’s deeply weird.
New thread title: Thismamalife - it’s deeply weird. 😆

Reactions: 9
It’s made me so uncomfortable seeing pictures of those poor kids sleeping
It makes me so uncomfortable when anyone does it. You're vulnerable when you're sleeping and can't consent and it just makes me feel icky. I don't like pictures of anyone sleeping being taken to be honest.

I wonder how she would feel if a local started taking pictures of her and posting them online without her knowledge or permission.

Just because theyre her children doesn't mean she doesn't need to respect there boundries. Its not like its her personal Facebook, this is going out to thousands of random people.

• Heart
I know that I will see those children tomorrow during school drop off/pick up and it literally makes me feel sick knowing that they have absolutely no idea of allllll the private and personal information that I know about them just because I used to follow their mother on social media. They’ll walk past me and won’t even notice me but I know all this stuff about them and it feels so wrong!

It’s always content > consent for instamums

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Katie Ellison put the same poll about bedtimes yesterday or maybe the day before without sharing photos of her sleeping children I should add. Is this a prelude to an incoming AD or just nicking other people's content?

Reactions: 10
My goodness. I feel quite upset seeing the pics of her kids sleeping. What an intrusion.

Sarah, you are completely neurotic.

Also, kinda hoping someone has the balls to ask her in the Q&A why she sells her kids’ privacy on the Internet.
It felt very wrong and intrusive to share Sinbad’s video call with the world, but at least he’s an adult. Sharing pictures of sleeping kids is just not ok. It makes me so sad for them.

Reactions: 10
It felt very wrong and intrusive to share Sinbad’s video call with the world, but at least he’s an adult. Sharing pictures of sleeping kids is just not ok. It makes me so sad for them.
Sharing pictures from the ship/base seems wrong too

Katie Ellison put the same poll about bedtimes yesterday or maybe the day before without sharing photos of her sleeping children I should add. Is this a prelude to an incoming AD or just nicking other people's content?
The horse has already bolted with Katie. There’s already pictures & vlogs out there showing them in just their pants in bed with a naked (top half) John.

Reactions: 3
She still wants baby number 3. Now is that
A. Because she's always dreamed of having 3 children.
B. Because she wants one more go at getting the girly girl.
C. Because she knows babys tend to do better on insta than 5 and 8 year olds. So shell get more advertising jobs? 🤔

• Sad
C. Because she knows babys tend to do better on insta than 5 and 8 year olds. So shell get more advertising jobs? 🤔
Probably all 3

Reactions: 5
Children cannot consent ….especially when bleeping asleep ! Please no more children …hopefully his dick will shrivel up and die ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also
D. Because her parents had 3 children and she has a weird need to replicate their life.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion :

Sinbad’s at sea, can’t remember tea, poor solo me but needs baby 3

edit to add ive just realised it’s almost the same as the current one 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion :

Sinbad’s at sea, can’t remember tea, poor solo me but needs baby 3

edit to add ive just realised it’s almost the same as the current one 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
Not your fault, she's so dull and just complains about that same mundane crap on repeat.

I think she posted yesterday Rob is home in July? She's acting like he will be gone for years 😳 don't doubt it is hard for families but I struggle to have any sympathy for her.

Hi Sarah!!! 👋👋👋👋

What a twit.
What she hasn't answered is... what the effect of those movements will be on those children (and the 3rd she's yet to have!)
And just getting a new job, in the middle east, is obviously so simple isn't it!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.