Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixies35

Are the rules different in England regarding children wearing masks in shops etc? Shouldn’t Isla have a mask on whilst inside the garden centre?

Reactions: 1

Leopo

I’m wondering if she’s reduced her hours at work but hasn’t said anything because it would bad that she still has her son in nursery full time 🤔

Why does Sarah and her work need to prove she has settled status by showing her passport to HR?? She’s not an EU National! I suppose her work are confused because she’s so well travelled and has lived all over the world (joke)
Was she born abroad ? Maybe has two passports ? 🤷‍♀️
Trying to remain interesting .

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Who the hell wants her to have more children?, she finds the ones she has an inconvenience, especially poor Lachlan. I’m calling BS and saying she wrote this one herself!
Getting your tubes tied …..This is one that if did get pregnant…all for the gram!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Nope not the boyfriend, he’s much blonder… defo not Lachlan either. Ive taken my kids over to this crazy golf place it’s perfect for Lachlan but looks like another day in nursery for him instead.
Theres another boy right over on the left hand side of the pic, is that Lachlan?