Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also looks totally miserable! I wonder how many times Sarah told him to look and smile for the camera...he looks completely fed up.
He's like "Look Sarah - I would call you mum but you have to act like one first - I've been stuck in that bleeping nursery half my life. I've seen the insta pics of you taking precious Isla without me. I just want to play on the swing because it's a rare occasion. I know you want to prove those Tattlers wrong, but I just don't give a duck. This trip to the park is just for show. So take your camera and piss off. I'm not posing for your followers. Oh, and stop writing that you love me when you clearly don't."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it normal to have blinds and shutters on the same window? I wondered the same when she was going on and on about the sodding curtain pole.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it normal to have blinds and shutters on the same window? I wondered the same when she was going on and on about the sodding curtain pole.
I've been trying to figure that one out too. Surely she's not going to remove the shutters in Isla's room for the sake of putting up a blind? 🤔 But why would you hang a blind above a shutter?

Reactions: 2
I've been trying to figure that one out too. Surely she's not going to remove the shutters in Isla's room for the sake of putting up a blind? 🤔 But why would you hang a blind above a shutter?
I might have mentioned this before but I think it’s because she is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just blatant showing off now, pretending she’s upset with the lead time but conveniently leaves the price on there so she looks like billy big bucks ffs

Reactions: 10
Aaww sorry Sarah that people have been prioritising PPE and essential medical supplies manufacturing over wee house cuties and new tables and chairs.
Tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she could buy a tit cheap one and paint it ....? If all she’s got to worry about is the delivery time on a crappy table and counting paperclips then bleeping lucky you Sweetheart .....so bloody vapid!

Reactions: 6
Maybe she could buy a tit cheap one and paint it ....? If all she’s got to worry about is the delivery time on a crappy table and counting paperclips then bleeping lucky you Sweetheart .....so bloody vapid!
Let’s not forget she already has a perfectly good table....it’s not like they are eating on their laps and need one desperately! Just flippin wait, like everyone else does!!!

Reactions: 12
Double yellow lines for Rob again this afternoon, and then a mad run to the school like he had forgotten to pick Isla up. Except the fact he was still early 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Double yellow lines for Rob again this afternoon, and then a mad run to the school like he had forgotten to pick Isla up. Except the fact he was still early 😂
What chance have those children got when they have these two knob heads as parents?

• Sad
You need to take a pic of the car and get someone else to put it on a local Facebook page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You need to take a pic of the car and get someone else to put it on a local Facebook page 😂
Our local Facebook page is really arsey about posting badly parked cars.

Sarah and Rob are probably too dim to even notice it’s their car! 😂

Reactions: 8
😂

I was coming on here to do a parking update 😂

he always parks in that same place! It makes it way more difficult for kids to see down the road and be able to cross safely. It is actually dangerous and not just us being petty. My kids can’t see over or around their big car and people with pushchairs can’t fit past it on the pavement. Inconsiderate on so many levels.

• Angry
  • Sad
Do other parents know that they are Instagram “famous” and do they chat about their tit show?

Reactions: 1
😂

I was coming on here to do a parking update 😂

he always parks in that same place! It makes it way more difficult for kids to see down the road and be able to cross safely. It is actually dangerous and not just us being petty. My kids can’t see over or around their big car and people with pushchairs can’t fit past it on the pavement. Inconsiderate on so many levels.
Report them to the school. It'll be anonymous, I get parking alerts from my child's nursery when people are parking unsafely, as you say it's about the kids not rob and Sarah's convenience.

Reactions: 8
Report them to the school. It'll be anonymous, I get parking alerts from my child's nursery when people are parking unsafely, as you say it's about the kids not rob and Sarah's convenience.
All the school ever come back and say is “please park considerately” the same email spewed out almost weekly.
Do other parents know that they are Instagram “famous” and do they chat about their tit show?
Almost everyone knows, her spoon head was all over the internet not long ago for breech of advertising rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the school ever come back and say is “please park considerately” the same email spewed out almost weekly.

Almost everyone knows, her spoon head was all over the internet not long ago for breech of advertising rules.
Can you not tell the school its a specific car? Maybe explain how worried you are because you can't see round it and how it would come back on the school if someone got hit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.