Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaroWatkinson

I think she actively encourages him to be a token gay boy, at his age he's still very much finding his identity, yet she's more than happy to take him to drag shows which I think is inappropriate for his age range. Sure, no issue if he does grow up to be a gay man, but don't actively push him into that corner without letting him find himself first.
I agree with this too.

toptotoe25

At 9 years old he probably dresses himself I imagine. My 4 year old won’t even let me dress them these days 🫣 what ever your opinions on Sarah I think let’s keep the kids out of it.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I hate the way she talks in to her phone in a hushed, gossipy way like she has such a great story to tell about her “Reno” and builders. No one gives a flying f*** love!
it’s inevitably really dull. She seems nice enough but boy is she gorky and dull!

ooh scandalous

I'm amazed she sees herself as an influencer given how dowdy and frumpy her style is. She used to be a bit trendier a few years ago sporting dungerees and nice Breton tops but lately her style is way too old for her. I agree her party dress was lovely and took years off her but that valentines dress she showed the other day?! EWW. Also quitting her job to focus on her social media... really?! I do like her content on kids activities / days out but the rest of it is SO DULL.