Sarah in Surrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has taken less than 6 months for Sarah (who I previously quite liked) to complete the full metamorphose into a walking insta-hun clichè. She really does have a confidence I can’t fathom - she strikes me that she was the geeky kid at school and now has blossomed into a model like influencer. It’s laughable.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely cringe how she keeps talking about her “reno”. She’s having a loft conversion.

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she talks in to her phone in a hushed, gossipy way like she has such a great story to tell about her “Reno” and builders. No one gives a flying f*** love!
it’s inevitably really dull. She seems nice enough but boy is she gorky and dull!

I hate the way she talks in to her phone in a hushed, gossipy way like she has such a great story to tell about her “Reno” and builders. No one gives a flying f*** love!
it’s inevitably really dull. She seems nice enough but boy is she gorky and dull!
Gorky! That’s exactly it!!!!

Reactions: 3
Another day, another crap AD PR product for us. Always hiding the "Ad" in the top right hand corner for us!

God she's dull!

Reactions: 1
Another day, another crap AD PR product for us. Always hiding the "Ad" in the top right hand corner for us!

God she's dull!
Her attempts at being a fashion influencer crease me. I am 4 years older and she dresses like someone 14 years older than me.