Sarah in Surrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's BEYOND dull. Very nice - but dull!

She clearly has a work ethic (unlike some of her friends, Ahem Kelly) but she should stick to that rather than this embarrassing parading in underwear for likes and freebies.

Reactions: 1
Is her Instagram stories really the best place to be talking about someone passing away and telling people about her friends church service. Feels uncomfortable to me.

Fair enough put a post up saying 'ive lost someone very close me I'm going to take some time out.' but to post multiple stories, pictures etc after saying she was a private person, it's too much. Like grief tourism.

Fair enough put a post up saying 'ive lost someone very close me I'm going to take some time out.' but to post multiple stories, pictures etc after saying she was a private person, it's too much. Like grief tourism.
It’s so unnecessary. The woman’s family and friends will know, there’s no need for Sarah to broadcast it to strangers on the internet.

Feels like she’s struggling to hit her stride with her account, it’s like she doesn’t know if she wants to be seen as genuine and likeable (how she started) or go all out and be a cliche Insta nightmare. The friendship with 5 foot moonface Kelly doesn’t do her any favours either.

I don’t particularly like or dislike her. I also don’t think instragram needs more Surrey mummy accounts.

Oh my god she really f’in loves herself doesn’t she? Posing in her underwear on ‘This Morning’ in 2016!

I told my husband that her husband buys her Gucci handbags. Then showed him a picture of her husband Ant - we had a good laugh.

Lots of mentions of GIRLFRIENDS since we mentioned Louis is clearly batting for the other side.

I HATE the way she dresses him. She's so desperate for him to be quirky and effeminate.

Not sure it’s fair to say that he is “Batting for the other side” I mean he is only 9 years old. Bit harsh I think tbh

Reactions: 2
Not sure it’s fair to say that he is “Batting for the other side” I mean he is only 9 years old. Bit harsh I think tbh
Yeah he's just a kid, and even if he did what does it matter anyway 🤷‍♀️.

I agree that she dresses him strangely though, I've got a nearly 10yr old and none of his friends or classmates dress like that. It's not trendy, it's lame.

It doesn’t matter what his sexuality is obviously I just think in the way she dresses him and parents him she’s pushing for him to be different.

At 9 years old he probably dresses himself I imagine. My 4 year old won’t even let me dress them these days 🫣 what ever your opinions on Sarah I think let’s keep the kids out of it.

She’s plastering her kids all over her Instagram so nearly everyone will comment and have an opinion as a result so it’s her look out I’m afraid. Happens with every single influencer and she’s no different.

I wouldn’t want anyone to pass comment on my children so I don’t plaster them all over the internet. And as a result no one does. Simple.

Reactions: 4
She’s plastering her kids all over her Instagram so nearly everyone will comment and have an opinion as a result so it’s her look out I’m afraid. Happens with every single influencer and she’s no different.

I wouldn’t want anyone to pass comment on my children so I don’t plaster them all over the internet. And as a result no one does. Simple.
completely agree with you. I couldn’t imagine anything worse than strangers discussing my home, family, marriage etc … hence I don’t use them to generate an income.

These grifters are pimping out their children’s lives purely to make money. I think it’s abhorrent so please don’t anyone ask me not to discuss what I see - because all I see every day is children having their privacy invaded because their greedy, attention seeking mothers want to shill a quick buck.

I live near a few of the Surrey influencer mums and I take my kids to the same sorts of places she does. Spotted her in real life today…always weird when you recognise the kids first 😬

Reactions: 3
Listening to her podcast with her friend.

Banging on about her Instagram account but maintaining she "doesnt share everything". Well why bother then because the snippets she DOES share aren't of interest. Who does she think she is that she is so important to be holding back information. Either make it a strictly business account or strictly personal or combine it but don't insult your audience. Also says how she loves "to show up and be her authentic self" |doesn't sound like it!

She says she gets brands approaching her daily because "they want to get involved in the Sarah in Surrey community" - Really? Really???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2