Sarah Burke #98 Sarah is the bride, keet is the groom then they'll head off to her mothers box room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ye look closer at that plate of bacon & cabbage, there's 2 pieces of spud... so she hasn't left them off the plate, she's already wolfed them down. Could be cabbage but I'm going to believe it was the spuds ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Screenshot_20240130_000615_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can picture the registry office day..Will
Youngs song leave right now......first line "I'm here just like I said though it's breaking every rule I've ever made! Teets dead eyed smile...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely him heading home type hug and then pushes away from her. Romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Burps should jump in here now, save her collab and give Aisling Lewkโ€™s phantom storage mattress. He has had 7 years of sleeping on a mattress he doesnโ€™t even need it anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dead God the video of them dancing ๐Ÿคข Nothing screams "happy couple" like setting your camera up to record giving your fella a hug and him pushing you away when he spots it ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagion working all your life morgage probably paid off and battleing a serious illness.
And you can't even walk in to your own kitchen because your daughter and her 2 kids are back liveing with you and she's videoing herself horsing in to a Donna kebab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Imagion working all your life morgage probably paid off and battleing a serious illness.
And you can't even walk in to your own kitchen because your daughter and her 2 kids are back liveing with you and she's videoing herself horsing in to a Donna kebab.
Imagine having a few pints and getting up on tina and that animal burps was the result.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah a little love note from stepped up daddy #5 to be
She wrote that herself in an attempt to make keet jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚ as for the โ€œyour a powerhouseโ€, I really think she needs to start doing lewks homework with him ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping gong ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wrote that herself in an attempt to make keet jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚ as for the โ€œyour a powerhouseโ€, I really think she needs to start doing lewks homework with him ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping gong ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œWe canโ€™t wait to have some drinksโ€ Iโ€™m presuming โ€œweโ€ is Burps Donna and cousin-friend as Keet is a massive homophobic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Burps talking about someone being a powerhouse when she could do with a shot of a powerhose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Well overdue pamper day for our Sars... girl, your whole life is pampered - you do duck all except spend your vouchers, drink coffee and eat mince on the daily..and you had your nails done last week ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.