Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't normally give thread suggestions cause I'm not as witty as you lot.

BUT I felt inspired to do one..its short and to the point.

Thread suggestion:

"SARAH IS A PRICK "

The end 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Raging "Sarah Burkashian with a moustachian" didn't win but I'll console myself by deep throating a kilo of peanut butter on a spoon. Only a thousand calories, so just a little snack...

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
All the talk of people buying medication on the black market is worrying, you have no idea what you’re buying if it’s not prescribed. Very dangerous. Can we keep the thread to burps pls?

• Heart
Reactions: 70

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
That video with the kids, criiiinnnggee 😳 poor aul Luke giving a nervous glance over to his momster while she prompts him to kiss belly, I’m surprised the poor child didn’t break into his usual, “I love you Isabella, I’m so grateful to have you, I love youuuuuu” song. Also, the way she pronounces Beth, like “bet”, vom 😂
The brother shit really being overdone, “leewwwwk your brother” I wonder does Abigail see her brother as much and be as excited? She probably does. It was really pushed on today, any news on Michelle locals? Is she up the duff again so burpsy it on the war path? 😂
---
Thread Suggestion Sarah Burps- “I love a sloppy foley, I’ll always be on the doley, NO KEET STOP THAT’S THE WRONG HOLEY”

• Haha
Reactions: 66

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
🎀🎀🎀A little poem about Sayyrahh🎀🎀🎀

Wanna be beeudiiful, handsome and on the verge of a stroke?
Let burps renew you, this isnt a joke.

She will thieve, lie and swindle as much as she can,
All in her quest to marry her man.

Unable to work in any normal job,
She now sells videos of her stuffing her gob.

New skills you will learn for all of your money,
Mainly deep throating and watching Burp sit on her cunny.

Keep your money, don’t give her a hand,
As we all know it’s Turkey she’s heading to for a gastric band!

• Haha
  • Heart

Erin2k

Her hair is meticulous today. Love a Jewish curl on a Sunday so handsome.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I must say I am loving the 🎀’s for burps. That lunch 🤢 the inch thick budder and plastic ham and seasoned with protein powder after 🤣 burps to up your proteeen you should fill your saxa bottle with it that way you can reduce your salt intake and up the proteeen at the same time 💫
I'm nominating your profile picture for an award, girl.
Screenshot_2024-01-15-17-04-33-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Your prize is 1 months free membership to a safe space and beautiful online community 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Ok so, few weeks ago she was talking about the mattress and now she is back on to give an update as to how Luke is getting on with the mattress but yet she has the same nails in todays video as she did back few weeks ago and her nails at present are black! How do you explain that one Sarah? You literally recorded that review the same day as when you got the mattress you big dope! So that whole ad is a BIG FAT LIE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s EATING the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself.
A. We fucking heard you the first time.
B. Did you not get a box load of teething products for free last week.
I honestly think I’ll have to have a break from her. She is wrecking my head 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Msweb93

Any updates from the meticulous app?? Did she post her Greek salad from the mama Mia show that she hated 😂
She hasn't posted on the app since Sunday. She hasn't even replied to any posts on there from anybody else. She hasn't posted one cooking demo/recipe video so she's basically getting all the money to be the admin of a Facebook page. There has to be some way to report this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Wexy123

VIP Member
Does the big dope not realise that people who use protein powder and eat high protein foods all the time actually properly working out? Like proper gym, cardio and strength training work outs?? People who walk home from Lidl once a week do not need to add extra protein to every meal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Chips Obviously

Ah come on now, those soup tubs are not two portions! I know Sarah’s a fecking animal with eating, but let’s not be trying to outdo each other with how little we all eat like. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I had to listen back 3/4 times to see what she was saying she wanted to eat for breakfast! What in the name of holy God is "crumb egg" if that's even what she's saying 🙈
Prob means a scotch egg but won’t say that because of istabellys heritage 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She’s bored. You can see it in her. Bored of Teet, her shitshow of a life and her kids. She has nothing to do, no job to go to, no home to be proud of, no friends to meet up with, a part time boyfriend who resides in his mothers, an ex who she clearly has never gotten over, 3 sisters who work, are glamorous and must have so much fun everyday in the salon while she sits at home in her mothers eating and spending money on stupid stuff just to post about it on Instagram. You’d nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a cunt. What a sad lonely life she’s living. But she’s still a cunt 🎀

• Heart

Chips Obviously

First ever attempt at a thread title, way too early:

A meticulous diet will renew you, boaaaattt
Cheese, chips and pretzels won’t reduce that bloat

• Haha