Sarah Burke #92 Ming the Meticulous and the Fastway Fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @Anyauldnamewilldo ✨🥳 new thread following on from Burps crazy eyebrows thread, the fastway/asos rant and ahead on instabellys christening this weekend, can't wait to see the size 22 cream embellished dress..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's kinda telling the truth this time about what happened. She sent her sister to the depot for her parcel. Boxes had bust at the depot and stuff had fallen out the wrong stuff was put into sarahs asos box a human error. It happens. She didn't give them a chance to rectify it before she went off on her rant. They were very apologetic to her and she could have came on last nite and said he arrived to her door she waited til today. The fella that dropped her package last nite was In work yesterday morn at 5am and went out of his way to deliver her package and he not even a delivery driver. She's a woman end of. He wasn't told til this morning about her rant on tik tok if he had been he wouldnt have Went out if his way

• Wow
Reactions: 70
I can see it now, the cream dress two sizes too small, a chavy bow with pearls from shein, white or black sandals she stroked from beddy, the “boys” in match white shirts and dickie bows, beige chinos on them, hair high to the sky, the traveller brides would be proud of, the snout glistening with too much highlighter on it, the gammy tan on her knees and her chavy foot tattoo out for all to see. Belly in a toilet roll doiley cover and a chavtastic bow cutting off her circulation, Tina with a face like a melted welly until she gets a pint into her, cancer free dad no where to be seen now there’s no drama, and a bog chavvy pic on the altar of them all with a caption “our real true family” to get at Brian then it will be said here she didn’t mention her always a family of 4 Jack so she will repost it with the angel emoji 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can see it now, the cream dress two sizes too small, a chavy bow with pearls from shein, white or black sandals she stroked from beddy, the “boys” in match white shirts and dickie bows, beige chinos on them, hair high to the sky, the traveller brides would be proud of, the snout glistening with too much highlighter on it, the gammy tan on her knees and her chavy foot tattoo out for all to see. Belly in a toilet roll doiley cover and a chavtastic bow cutting off her circulation, Tina with a face like a melted welly until she gets a pint into her, cancer free dad no where to be seen now there’s no drama, and a bog chavvy pic on the altar of them all with a caption “our real true family” to get at Brian then it will be said here she didn’t mention her always a family of 4 Jack so she will repost it with the angel emoji 🙄
I reckon a white horse drawn carriage too....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is raging over Jade and her comment with her big ruddy puss on her 😆 I think Jade was being kind calling you size 22 when you're really the size of a bus and worse with the ego to go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She finds if she doesn't acknowledge the "saucy pups" it's better.....after she replying to Jade a few times 😆 she's some sap of a young one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See jade is still around 😂😂😂😂

IMG_5223.jpeg

---
I still don’t believe that bullshit about the depot getting an asos box printing a label and fecking stuff in a box for her.

Reactions: 14
So let me get this hypocrisy right from the oracle that is Sayyyyrahhh. According to her, “Mary and Brenda” should be admonished for sighing at their annoyance that there’s only one “girl” serving at the till, however, Sayyrahhh comes online and screams and curses like a fishwife about a mixed up order and that’s ok?! A hahaha she cracks me up 😂 she rips a delivery service apart and has no understanding for the fact that they didn’t intentionally mess with her order (although she’s such a pain in the hole I wouldn’t blame them if they did) but she berates “Brenda and Mary“ for a bit of eyerolling and sighing! I’m like Sayyrahh now, repeatIN myself 😂 what a wanker she is though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you just imagine how bad that shiny patchy red makeup looks in real life

Reactions: 8
Ah she’s not well in the head at all, did she actually buy another bleeping “handsome” aka cheap and nasty dress for her girl daughter?! Christ does she buy Luke anything! she’s a nut 😂

Reactions: 10
Wow grade A cunts the lot of them. I hope the dresses don't fit, I hope it passes rain all day and they all get food poisoning (except the kids and her dad) 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20231206_161343_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.