Sarah Burke #90 On her hospidays coz she let her scar decay, BeSt DaD Teet is smuggling in takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All i got from that statement is that she needs to sort clothes for ham head for the christening. Can he not dress himself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The amount of times she’s references herself on her latest statement. Addressing everything that has been said on here. She would be better off finding a job and rather then sitting around all day reading tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it's really hitting home now
2 children,liveing in her parents
Few collabs .
A couple of freebies.
Not the glamorous insta life of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
:pWhy on earth is she sorting clothes for Teeth for the christening?? Isn't that majella's job

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly she is so spoilt and lazy 🙄 yes newborns are tiring get over it!! She must’ve spent her time in bed before she had the baby, I mean it’s not hard to organise one baby and head out in the car or whatever. Getting in the sneaky beg for clothes for the christening too 🙄

Reactions: 15
she has lots of options, she gained no weight so all her pre pregnancy clothes would fit her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but she is the biggest bleep on insta posting that video of Betty saying Sarah's her fave etc.. its completely disrespectful to the other grand kids... its manipulative .. its so bleeping out of order on so many levels I can't even put it into words.

Maybe @Jellybb can articulate it in her words for me 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How strange that it was said here during the summer that Beddy was knitting a pink cardigan because Sarah told her it was a girl, and it turns out that was true! Such a specific thing that you would have to have close knowledge of the family to know. Definetly a mole in the camp close to Burps. Sugar and salt and all that 😂 obviously people close to her in real life can’t stand her either, what a surprise

Reactions: 33
How strange that it was said here during the summer that Beddy was knitting a pink cardigan because Sarah told her it was a girl, and it turns out that was true! Such a specific thing that you would have to have close knowledge of the family to know. Definetly a mole in the camp close to Burps. Sugar and salt and all that 😂 obviously people close to her in real life can’t stand her either, what a surprise
The salt and sugar thing cracks me up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but she is the biggest bleep on insta posting that video of Betty saying Sarah's her fave etc.. its completely disrespectful to the other grand kids... its manipulative .. its so bleeping out of order on so many levels I can't even put it into words.

Agree 💯% she is such a witch if I was her relative...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Apart from her seriously needing to consult a professional for help on how to be a parent, she also needs help on how to be a f##king adult!!!!!
As already said she's a sad, useless, lazy lump with a massive amount of help around her but is doing nothing but still moaning. When I hear her say the "adjustment" is hard I could bleeping scream.... What's the stupid cow adjusting to? Someone else is rearing Lewk, bringing him to and from school etc, she's several adults in the house and as she said her Dad does all the cleaning. She's duck all to do only look after a tiny baby and she can't even do that. GROW THE F##K up Sarah, you haven't an iota what it like for a real mum having to adjust to two or multiple kids on her own without a serious amount of help around her 🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I've never seen something so disrespectful in my life, to put that up for 50k+ strangers. I really hope she gets serious backlash from the other grandkids over this. In fairness all the others were probably working, while this one was sitting on her big fat ass constantly so why shouldn't she of taken her granny out more than them. Completely uncalled for and disgusting for her to do that, she already made their Granny's funeral a complete shitshow with ripgate and now this! They should boycott the bloody christening, the whole lot of them....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So baby is 6 weeks and she hasnt even been out on her own with her.. not even for a little walk !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.