Sarah Burke #89 No house, no job, engaged to a slob. Countless chins underneath her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus we're flying through these threads. Credit to @Wexy123 for yet another banger of a title.

I really don't think we need a recap, but if you want go for it!

The neck of this geebag to start the pcos talk again, now silkproshiteee have offered her another sponcon :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Instabelly has reached her first leap, and of course fukface is complaining…I hope this cranky phase lasts over a week, I really need a laugh 😆 🍿
IMG_6711.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she not absolutely mortified the way she goes on. Yesterday "I'm so lucky I have the best baby she slept for so long" Then today "Baby not settling won't sleep at all" Would she ever duck off and mind her child, not one person gives a single shite how her baby is sleeping. I think she genuinely believes that people want to see her baby and have updates about her every 10 minutes.

Reactions: 34
day one and fail on the “being good” food front and we all know what sarah’s being good looks like.

Reactions: 16
I swear that moaning story, I was waiting for her to say belly is now teething 😂 being the most super advanced highly skilled baby in all of the land

• Haha
Nobody cares about the child’s sleep. She is giving the impression that Keith is never there and does nothing with that child

Reactions: 19
Nobody cares about the child’s sleep. She is giving the impression that Keith is never there and does nothing with that child
She will be on soon, saying baby won't settle at night so teet went back to his ma's so he can sleep cos he needs it as he has to go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be on soon, saying baby won't settle at night so teet went back to his ma's so he can sleep cos he needs it as he has to go to work.
He said “Sarah gurl, that child’s a demon at night and I need my beauty sleep for gambling and chatting up young wans in the smoking areas, I’m going back to majellys, your nuggies are shite anyway” but not in a nasty way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He said “Sarah gurl, that child’s a demon at night and I need my beauty sleep for gambling and chatting up young wans in the smoking areas, I’m going back to majellys, your nuggies are shite anyway” but not in a nasty way 😂
My mammy makes things different to you and I'm not eating yours 🙃 happened to me once years ago with an ex and I swear I nearly fucked the plate at him 😂 Never again

• Haha
My mammy makes things different to you and I'm not eating yours 🙃 happened to me once years ago with an ex and I swear I nearly fucked the plate at him 😂 Never again
Hahahhahahahhaa oh my god, I’d have dropped him back promptly to “mammys” breast 😂😂😂 she defo still wipes his bum for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She "picked" while waiting for the dinner to cook. Sorry now but did she not have the pasta bake ready to go yesterday all she had to do was put a bag of cheese on top?? She must not have been able to wait the 2 minutes for the cheese to melt, the animal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do these eejits think we need to know about their baby's sleeping time? She's going to give sad Sabby a run for her money I bet.

Reactions: 10
I won't unfollow this train wreck but I have unfollowed loads of geebags lately and it's been great, Melanie Murphy or whatever her surname is is next to go!

Reactions: 4
The biggest load of shite I have ever heard. I'm not having Keet doing the night feeds cos he will have to go back to work and then won't be able to do them 🤦‍♀️😂😂 Sorry but since when is a man unable to do a night feed because he has work in the morning?? And even if for some reason the poor ham head was physically unable to do the odd night feed when he's back to work, surely he would want to do them when he has 6 weeks off??? They will never make the wedding

Reactions: 30
Did ye know that burp almost Buckley almost o connor had a baby? She never talks about it 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.