Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think keet was a figment of imagination, it’s been that long since we’ve been subjected to his ham head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m starting to think keet was a figment of imagination, it’s been that long since we’ve been subjected to his ham head 😂
Ah stop that now, you know once she reads here we will be "treated" to a few holiday snaps of Tweety Keety

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone for the likes but it's a hollow victory due to the pace these threads move at.
Don't be modest,a thread title is tattle equivalent to an academy award
---
Ah stop that now, you know once she reads here we will be "treated" to a few holiday snaps of Tweety Keety
Sarah we want a real time shot of keet,with today's time and date in the background

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of threads this useless bleep has 😂 for someone who is so idle, she needs the smart watch to tell her if she still has a pulse, she really irritates a lot of us!
---
Also, will we make to thread #100 by the time she births the scot? Drive it on tattlers 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She must have got the same memo as twins and me - “incident” last week ….
they like Corrie and emerdale always similar story line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must have got the same memo as twins and me - “incident” last week ….
they like Corrie and emerdale always similar story line 😂
What incident? 😂
---
She’s making it out like the “incident” was revolving around her yet the salon closed so it was either dad or Betty related. Ffs why is she always so self absorbed and dramatic. “Incident” 😂 I hope it was that the hospital lifted ye out of it for bringing your sick kid to a cancer ward

Reactions: 9
Does she ever stop waffling on about stuff going on in the background! No one cares 🙄
She’s either begging or moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder was it to do with what was said about Bettys private room
I think that was said after the salon announced it would be closed but regardless, she’s a twit whatever it is, it’s not her issue more than likely yet she “wanted to come on a speak” twit 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.