Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok i actually love this πŸ˜‚ also I mean the people who do xmas and Halloween photoshoots every year, newborn photoshoots are lovely my mam had them for us on our first birthdays, but im invested now in the doggy shoot πŸ˜‚β€
So this is my baby last year. Yes I'm doing it 2 years in a row but he's trained so much better now so I'm excited to see what props we can use this time! Crazy dog mom and I don't apologise for it.

Thank you that's lovely that all went on in my 20s I'm well over it all now in a great healthy relationship he's amazing still does my tits in on a daily basis tho! My son loves him too! That rant wasn't for sympathy more for people to be aware that emotional abuse can be alot worse and take longer to recover from. Little Luke deserves so much better!
[/QUOTE]
Don't all men drive us nuts πŸ˜‰. Ah gosh no never crossed my mind you were looking for sympathy. Glad everything worked out well.

Reactions: 1

cycleon

VIP Member
The homeless were given notice to move out to accommodate the Ukrainians
are you fucking serious? That’s a disgrace, why can’t both be helped?

Promise to send piss sticks to everyone when we finally get a positive xxx
Bets on burps, preggers by Mother’s Day 2023 complete with Mother’s Day announcement video & Isle of hope
would you be up for a joint announcement with burps? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

in all seriousness though, candles lit, fingers crossed ❀

• Heart

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
The next 5 days are very important in our surrogacy journey. If anyone here prays or lights candles I would appreciate every good - I won’t be hogging the thread or derailing but just could do with all the positive vibes.
To keep on brand - Sarah if you’d gone to Waterstones in Cork & taken the harsh advice you’d have been given about weight & lifestyle you’d be in a much healthier position now.
Absolutely sending love, wishes and positivity your way, have everything crossed for you both x

• Heart

LucyLou43

She's mad mentioning her imaginary friend atm.....I don't know about ye but when I talk about my friends I refer to them by their name, then again I suppose that's because they actually exist so it's easier to remember their names.

Jean needs to have a word with her about this "friend"
Imaginary friends and the imaginary wan who looks after her Instagram as well!

Like who would be responsible for that car crash. She needs a new phone as well as the constant noise off this one is giving me rage!

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Would she ever realise she needs a proper fitting bra? The material in the dress is so cheap it's almost transparent and did she scald her face? Whats going on with the big white patch around her eyes?

Attachments

Gifted!

VIP Member
She said there was a story about leaving SW and she would come on at some stage. The story was a venue being closed down πŸ™„ smell a rat
It is being rebranded and renovated alright but if her classes were any way making her money she would easily have found a new venue in the area

It was hosting homeless people up until recently

She’s 22 and has more class and cop on then burps.
Ukrainians

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
she bullied him into proposing. he was only with the brute for lukes sake until he couldnt do it anymore, say he just kicks himself he didnt get out sooner, she withheld the child from him anyway.
how soon before the wedding did he dump her? Wasn’t There a hen party and all? Must have been close to the wedding!

#transparency

VIP Member
Does anyone here know Keet? Does he have a brother who is a bit full on? There is a lad after moving in near me who is from Keet's neck of the woods and I think he is the image of him but I can't ask this lad if they're related.
The other brothers don't really look like him, they have dark hair.

LucyLou43

Would she ever realise she needs a proper fitting bra? The material in the dress is so cheap it's almost transparent and did she scald her face? Whats going on with the big white patch around her eyes?
It looks like she does her eye concealer step first - its the wrong shade for her foundation and looks ridiculous