Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
He isn't Luke's father. No matter what she does to try and torment the ex, Brian will always be Luke's father who dumped her and moved on.In 5 years time us tattlers will be commenting, remember your man keet what happened him. She will be on stepped up daddy number 3 by then. She's the poster child for bitter ex. She has no time for the young fella either. She's a loser in every aspect of her life except weight

Reactions: 34

non_nom

I should know better but, I am continually enraged and mystified by this one's behaviour.

A weight loss consultant that can't seem to follow a most basic diet plan herself. Only 'loses' weight when she has gone on a complete food and drink bender the week before so really only back where she started or worse.

Takes her child to New York as his big Christmas present. But does fuck all with him that couldn't really have been done in Cork. Took him on a drive by of the statue of liberty. Was off her face drunk for a good portion of holiday.

Her boyfriend seems to do most of the caring for her child as she is too busy working 2 half days a week. She is trying to make her boyfriend into a replacement figure for her child's dad even though his dad is still around.

Most of her 'content' is the most mind numbingly dumb shit I have ever seen. It's like a really shit dramatised inner monologue.

And to top it off, she is one greasy, dirty, minging looking yoke.

• Heart

JustAnotherFollower

To anyone who's saying Brian is as bad as Sarah bla bla bla.. we are all on tattle because of the constant oversharing of bullshit and fake lives and lies on social media ... im def not part of the Brian and Michelle fanclub BUT he is not sharing/selling his or his son's life on social media, he doesn't make posts about Michelle being the best mom to luke etc etc stating how often or not he has him etc etc
Its not black and white and every story has two sides and all that but at least he isn't guilty of, and can never be accused of allowing the entire world (or approx 45k people) to know the deepest, most personal inner workings of that child's life and relationships....
Proposal if she reaches 50k someone hack her account now and stop this dickhead in her tracks...

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
I think the dinner was a make or break conversation. Sarah wanted it in public so she could control or at least limit Keet's reactions to whatever she is going to say.

Things have been visibly bad since New Yark. She got those cufflinks but we never saw her giving them to him or his reaction. I'd say he lost the plot over them. The same with the card for Father's Day. We saw the message in it but we didn't see it being giving to him by Luke

I can't see IVF going ahead cos I can't see them still together by the end of summer. I think from September on we will be treated to a inspirational nodding dog videos about not needing a man and being an independent woman and then at Christmas we will have the pictures of presents with " the boy did good" captions while the next stepped up daddy is slowly introduced

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has there been any sign of Luke all week our is he still in new York splashing around in the back garden pool 🤭🤔🤔
Luke Buckley Burp Buke O Connor Phelps Miyagi Cufflink McCallister was probably washed away in the tsunami created when Sarah’s blister burst

• Haha
  • Sick

Taylor17

VIP Member
She likes to make them sound like a civilized couple who have a nice meal out and have deep meaningful conversations. We all know their idea of date night starts at 1 pm and finishes at 2 am with 25 pints, a few feeds, drink spilled, burping, farting and perhaps a brawl

• Haha
  • Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
Of all of the millions of songs that she could play on her going out video on Father’s Day, she chooses these lyrics:

“Sometimes when I'm lonely, I sit and think about him
And it hurts to remember all the good times
When I thought I could never live without him
And I wonder does it have to be the same
Every time when I see him, will it bring back all the pain
Ah-ha-ha, how can I forget that name?”

Talk about subliminal messages - obviously hoping Brian will be watching her stories on a burner account to see what her Q&A replies are, knowing they’ll be about him!

How does Keet put up with her making an absolute fool of him like this?!

She is a dangerous girl who knows exactly what she is doing!

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Genuine question..? Do we think that anybody sits through the alphawealth shite without tapping? 😴
No offence @Jellybb but you’re missing out.
I bet you’ve probably only bought your house once? Sarah is saving to buy her house a second time. That could be you! And saving €75 a week for Luke even though she has that spent on nails/make up before she gets out the door. But I think they seem to be very helpful and the fact they have a BA for someone who is possibly on every social welfare benefit known to man, hiding cash from slimming world & spends more time drinking than working each week, well I don’t think you should be so quick to skip through stories there is a lot to learn xx

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She only wants to be silent now because she knows her lies are going to get her & the clinic in a world of shit. What regulatory body would oversee fertility treatments in Ireland?

• Haha
  • Heart

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Now to be fair if my fella came home from a 12 hour shift and only had the chance to have a shower and I demanded a cup of tea from my filth encrusted bed lying there doing nothing only talk into my phone after spending half the day at the hair salon and the rest of it sat on my hole then he’d have every right to call me a lazy fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Puffin

VIP Member
Haven’t been here in awhile, but her dinner doesn’t look too unhealthy tonight? What is going on? Why can’t she clean her air fryer? Its going to grow legs and walk over to Sonics at this rate
Well clearly while you were away you forgot how busy our poor Sarah is. She is single handedly running a Slimming World empire(12hrs a week)going to PT sessions(in someone's living room), and raising a child who she has 98% of the time ( except when everyone else has him) She is on a silent fertility journey that consumes her ....CONSUMES her and the poor thing almost lost a leg during the week cos of a blister that she had.

It gives her enough to do to go to a hairdressers to get her hair washed you hardly expect her to clean her airfryer?? It takes more than manky hair and a manky air fryer to be as dirty as our Sars you know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Why would you even share that. Like seriously she must be bat shit crazy and unbelievably insecure in herself and her relationship to want to seek public acceptance.
It’s Father’s Day tomorrow and the only people who need to see their cards and gifts are the dads themselves

Reactions: 32

lil_sox

Chatty Member
WOOOOOW just wow, that poor child will have trauma in his adult life as a result of this absolute twisted shit she’s pulling.
Yes there are plenty of step parents/partners etc who step up and raise their partners kids as if they were their own but that takes YEARS…she’s with Keith about as long as it takes to fry an egg and she’s doing this shit?

poor Luke is going to be so confused. I’d actually have more respect for her if she posted a pic of the card she helped luke buy for his actual dad and a present, and THEN said oh we also bought Keith a card etc but didn’t share it… like what the actual fuck is she on? How selfish, ignorant, bitter and fucked up do you have to be to parade a very new relationship as a stepdad situation on Father’s Day…I’m actually gobsmacked…kinda expected it from her but not to this degree 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm blocked but I'm assuming the fact that he's like houdini that the back garden is where Mikey is abandoned/does his business ect. Wouldn't ya think between the two lazy bastards they'd go out and clean up the place and cut the grass before setting up the trampoline for the child? Course not! In too much of a hurry to take a video of "her boys"🥴having a great time fishing for the attention seeking comments about how such a lovely family unit they are and to feel important and rave on about how everything she does is for lukey. We will see if she is as quick to contact every surgeon in ireland when luke thinks he's an acrobat and gets hurt on it but of course it's only a real accident if he's with her and attempted murder/neglect if it happens with Brian. I genuinely hope luke doesn't hurt himself but I'm a mum of two I know these things happen! She actually just about does the basics as a parent and wants a medal. How is it possible for someone to annoy you just from from reading about them? The only family unit you have is a family pack of a ham. Go and enjoy some time with your son without the need to invade his privacy every opportunity. You absolute arsewipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“I just saw it in the shop and couldn’t resist” the absolute psycho was probably licking her fingers sifting through each card in the shop or else ordered it months ago and has it sitting there waiting

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It’s one thing having scummy neighbours ye know are screwing the system but to have it rubbed in your face and blasted all over the internet yet Revenue and Customs can hold checkpoints for dipping fuel in case anyone is trying to get by on green diesel like it’s a fucking disgrace and makes my violently angry. Our tax money paying for that cunt to bash the FREE GP she waffles the ears off then bashes oKline meanwhile I know a lot including my self that won’t go to a doctor until the pains unbearable and it’s too late for help.
Agree with u, screwing the system is alot worse than using green diesel. Some of us are struggling so so much and that cunt has everything and more by being a dishonest bastard.

Thread suggestion sayrah screws the social and all the men of Cork
At least she didn't get pregnant in nu yark

• Haha