Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittenRadziwell

I'm absolutely convinced now at this stage that this entire "secondary infertility" drama is a response to the Sweet King backlash. There wasn't a fucking peep about it before that, and surely if she was going through it privately before there's no way in hell she'd have been banging on about giving sweets to childless women for mother's day.

It's been less than a month since she started this "journey" 🙄 and already she's had so many appointments, which other women on this thread have been waiting months for. Sure Jan.

This whole storyline has been contrived to convince everyone that she's struggling too, just like all the women she insulted with that Sweet King ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Graywalls

VIP Member
A few things to consider...

Sarah is much closer to her start weight than her target, it is far more obvious in the flesh when she cannot use filters or hide her bulk behind others.

Her job is to advise on weight loss, she has already had to cut down on her groups because she does not have the numbers she once had. Before she was an inspiration, now she is a failure.

Her dream life, married to Brian with the baby girl is in tatters, Brian is having the baby with someone else.

She has tethered herself to an ignoramus, she cannot admit how disgusting he is because she would lose face. For Sarah, the way she is perceived is everything to her, she would rather be stuck with a vile bigot who uses the word fat regularly as an insult ( but we must all #be kind and ignore it?) than be single.

She is desperate to be pregnant for attention, Ciara is in her baby bubble, Kate is pregnant again, Donna is on another planet completely where her hair looks good and all Sarah has is keith and an alcohol problem. ( luke does not count in her eyes)

Her brand deals have dried up, she still only has the same downmarket ones and now has the worry of whether they will be renewed. Any new brand that does a simple Google search sees Keith's tweets and is directed here. After the sweet king stories any company that wants to fo a collab with her must be crazy.

......and it is all her own fault

Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
Would appreciate if you could all share this to your socials.

MISSING PERSON
Last seen weighing in one week ago 0.5 pounds lighter.
Did not turn up to weigh in this Friday despite driving it on all week & feeling great.
Answers to ‘Sarahhhhhhhh’ or Mrs Bigot

please share for her safe return

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Will someone with a discount code for SweetKing buy her a bag of Jellys. She was so good to Mums trying to conceive at mothers day. The jelly’s will cheer her up no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I'm drinking cider from a wine glass as we speak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like her makeup 😝
Omg, does this mean I could be friends with burp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m scared for you. If you answer yes to any of these questions I’d suggest contacting Jean for intense counselling!!
1: Are you addicted to bodadoes?
2: Have you a child you have forgotten about?
3: Do you bleed cheese?
4: Do you get to love someone?
5: Is your kitchen made for dancing?
6: Are you an essential worker? If yes would you consider yourself the most essential worker in Ireland?
7: Do you give jellies to every infertile person you know on Mother’s Day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dusty2020

VIP Member
You’re all missing the issue with the dress, she bought it in an XL got it taken in to a L but really she could’ve went down to a size M maybe even a S.. then it would’ve been beeudiiifulll!

• Haha
  • Heart
I know I’ve mentioned we had ivf to have our son. I can’t have a second baby I have MS, my first and only pregnancy resulted in such damage to my bowel wall I have a colostomy bag. I’m mid 30s! At the moment we are exploring surrogacy which was all know is mainly Ukraine based. But im also booked for a hysterectomy for June which I haven’t even told my mother or sisters yet- because my cycle and my MS together to crippling me each month & my uterus contracting affects my bowel. I’m so upset I was in convulsions again yesterday with my husband over it all. So I am sorry if I moan too much here about Sarah I’m just truly heartbroken we long for another child and I long for good health but she is doing this because Brian is expecting a new baby. She never mentioned baby until Brian announced the new baby. She’s using a pregnancy for attention and until she gets pregnant she’s using her ‘fertility’ woes for attention. She’s a fat drunk cunt & she sickens me.
Don't ever feel you moan too much... you have every right to feel shit with all you are going through..
Vent away... I know this is a gossip forum...but at the end of the day we are humans.... and we are here if you ever want to vent.. sending you a squeezy hug ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

FoolingNobody

Everyone is very quick to jump to conclusions. I’ve no doubt Sarah will be out tonight drinking sparkling water after being told at her fertility appointment to give up the alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart

JustAnotherFollower

I said I would come on for the chats…
So I had a free consult with therapie today.
So it’s no cysts that I have, it’s testicles. Which might explain why I haven’t been getting pregnant when giving it to Keith up the arse.
They said I need to lose weight but I told them I can’t as I have PCOS. So they said Sarahhhhh guurl you’ll be the size of Tina before you have that baby & you’ll be putting yourself at risk when pregnant. I said yea but the freebies and the sponsorship deals would be worth it - I could do a collab with sweet king and tell any pregnant women with diabetes that the sweets would do no harm?
Anyway we laughed and laughed at Keith’s tiny mickey and we’ve decided to do ivf and I’ll take ye all on the journey xx
Unalive 💀 😂😂

Just incase Therapie or any other fertility clinics want to know how Sarah's past month has gone on her 'fertility journey' I thought I would summarise with her own content....
331.jpg

153859e.jpg

ct_1e.jpg

55437.jpg

0421-153822.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Be kind unless you are Keith the bigot talking about people who are gay, fat or a member of the travelling community.

• Haha

Oh June

Chatty Member
She, knowning that she had a private appointment booked, took the place of someone who genuinely needed it in the CUMH.

I bet she will use the two places until she gets pregnant as there is no connection between them.

She is pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Julie_83

Notice she didn’t say the number of cysts this time, just that there were “more”. I’d say she was told the number she’s claiming to have is impossible
If she had 80 plus cysts, she wouldn’t be standing! Follicles is what she has. Christ almighty, I’m on my knees with pain when 1 cyst grows and bursts, not to mind Mrs Motivator bating back the pints and going to the gym with 80 odd! I’ll say it again- she’s the most dangerous kind of liar there is. You can see she believes her own lies

• Heart

What's the crack?

VIP Member
It’s all very Jeremy Kyle isn’t it? I can already see the tagline “you ignore the child you have; stop trying to make your ex jealous by trying for another with a bigot you’ve known a year”
But instead of their fellas coming out with no teeth there'll be Keith with his Bobby dazzlers telling everyone to fuck off 😂 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
When she keeps saying she wants answers? What the fuck is she talking about? Answers to what? I thought she was given a diagnosis no? Also, has she dropped the fake endometriosis diagnosis as she hasn’t mentioned that in a while.

In fairness I’ve seen a couple of really mean things said about her weight in the past few threads. I think your right tho, if she was really open about how she’s struggling with her weight (and food to be honest) she probably wouldn’t get half as hard of time that she does.
I personally think she sets herself up for it in a way
She’s a slimming world consultant who ates all around her and cannot stay on plan for more than 3 days! She’s trying to blame it on a fake PCOS diagnosis and is turning a blind eye to the fact she eats and drinks morning, noon and night! I wouldn’t agree with slagging a person because they have weight on but she is like a parody 😩

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
I try not to ever comment on peoples appearances, but Keith genuinely freaks me out, l can’t pinpoint why but the photos she uploaded of him, the actual look of him disturbs me

• Haha
Reactions: 26