Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillies

Ended up here due to tea spill calling her out on jellygate and I've stayed for the laughs. Swear to god. Ye are all hilarious. It's brilliant..

This new journey though ... she is not funny. I can't even laugh at her. I had secondary infertility. Got pregnant naturally 3 times but ended up in miscarriages and then couldn't get pregnant. Got refered by my gp to a clinic as my bloods all were fine. At 30 i was told I needed ivf. I went through 2 years of tests and iuis (privately). Spent a fortune here. The clinics will take anyone's money (my experience a number of years ago).. when you are desperate/fearful/distraught enough you will try anything they suggest. Until you realise that its not regulated and they can and they do what they want. The fact they have now got these insta huns involved makes me want to puke. In the end I went abroad to a country where it is regulated.

I was with my husband 10 years when we started trying and another 4 before I had our first baby. Oh and ours was a private journey. I told no one. Nor did he. For those 4 years I'd say I was great craic.. probably should have told someone.. maybe I would have got a nice box of jellies on mother's day.

Rant over... carry on tattlers.

Do fertility clinics do home visits like some dog adoption places do? Or do they just take the money and let a child be born into any fucked up situation?
Take anyone's money. If you are willing to pay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with having an illness. Years ago she was convinced Luke had diabetes & had him at south doc every night, ‘he’s thirsty’, she actually bought something to check him herself at home. Then she dropped that when the wedding was her content #bridetobe 😂 she was obsessed with being a ‘single mommy’ then for 5 mins before she got with bigot. Suddenly PCOS appeared out of nowhere, it’s a silent battle but she talks about it everyday, Endometriosis was ‘diagnosed’ but that seems to have been dropped now as well. Now it’s secondary infertility that’s her bandwagon. She’s actually mentally ill. She needs medical help for all her fantasies, delusions and deranged behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Addd

VIP Member
Are the rest of you still waiting for the sandwich filler video? I am still over here with two slices of bread not knowing what to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
She will be telling the doctor they are trying 2 years.
That she used be a size 24 and is now a size 14-16 🤥 and she’s doing slimming world so she will have them thinking she’s loosing weight. That they rarely drink and eat healthy. Guaranteed that’s the version she’s given them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Could someone give me advice?
Started my new job, asked for today off so I could follow Sarah on an exciting journey. Was refused.
Should I just leave the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
No offence to anyone but all this talk of fertility is draining. Is nothing private anymore!
I'd almost pay for another trip to Tenerife for entertainment purposes!
Keet unable to order a dry chicken fillet roll, Sarah visiting the upmarket boutiques like Berksha, Luke getting locked up in a shopping centre for the day and the 30 min trip to the water park.
Take me back 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
I just want to take a moment to applaud the amazing detective work done here yesterday !
To the first person who spot that it was Therapie office:
*Chef Kiss 🤌💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Definitely Therapie Fertility Carrickmines
This is so embarrassing. Talk about jumping to conclusions. Has she really tried to get pregnant because I don’t believe a word she says. Imagine taking a fella you were riding for a year up to a fertility clinic because you were (in her own head) diagnosed with secondary infertility? 😩 she is not gonna get the response she wants when she shares this “journey” 😬 maybe she should pay attention to the lovely little boy she has. Fucking cunt.

Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
Let’s look at the facts.

she ignored the 2 clinics in her own county to travel. There is no therapie in cork. Meaning every-time you need a procedure etc you’ve to travel to them. Waterstones have clinics in many counties but only do procedures in cork and Dublin. If you’re facing IUI or IVf you will be regularly visiting for scans and tracking especially preparing for trigger shots. Why would you do that so far away? Therapie are not linked with any cork gynae for that to halve the travel. They are not linked with CUMH so it’s therapie only.
It’s either a collab OR she went as it’s the only place that offers a ‘free’ consultation & she expected a freebie or a collab.
In the 14 days before I had eggs collected I was at Waterstones for a scan 10 days of those 14.
In the 14 days leading to ivf implanted I was there 11 days for scans of my lining etc. you’re telling me she is willing to help travel that often if they need treatment?
Somethings not right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

TakeYourMama

Isnt she a bit old to be making such a big deal out of going somewhere for a night - getting the hair done, going on about "the dress" etc.

Its not your debs, most adults just have a shower and go out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunseeker2020

Maybe I'm old fashioned but are people wanting babies now very early into relationships. Surely something as important as having a child deserves stability. Sarah isn't in a stable longterm relationship, doesn't own a house and is in a job that will probably be gone by next year. She literally can't look after her dog let alone another child

• Haha

Limmy91

Lads I’m sorry to be dramatic but I’m actually bawling. I’d never heard of Sarah until a friend told me to look at her “journey” 🙄.

I’ve been going through this with my husband for 3 years now. This bitch wouldn’t know infertility if it kicked her in the face. I am raging that I’ve spent my hard earned money here

• Heart
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wonder how many times does she say “I’m okay with that” while actually swallowing venom and spitting fire. Also MORTIFIED for her that she’s getting fertility treatment with a fella she’s been riding for a year if even that

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Graywalls

VIP Member
Sarah cannot have it every way and she needs to realise this!
You cannot be smugly exclaiming how glowing your skin is to plug a salon and yet in the next story have to use a filter to hide the bloating and redness.
You cannot be proclaiming how amazing slimming world is and how well it works yet have to use clever angles and stand behind people to hide your bulk because it is not working for you.
You cannot speak down to people and order them to be kind and not comment on your weight when your own vile boyfriend uses the word fat as an insult on a very public platform.
You cannot have a business Instagram page used to promote your slimming world class and sell bottom of the barrel tat to people and also use it to flaunt your bigot boyfriend to your ex and expect no backlash. Keith's tweets have seriously damaged your professional image and yet you keep tagging him?
Make it make sense Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 31