Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerryLady

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually fuming at only losing half a lb. She went back on her commitment to herself to “only have four pink gins” and did the dog on only day 2 of going back to slimming world. She ate two cement buckets of fruit every day and knowingly went over her sins on Wednesday with that deep fried chicken shite. Nothing will change for her until she realises she eats too much. She is never not stuffing her gob with something and if she’s not eating she’s on talking about food and salivating. She had a toastie and a crunchie at 10pm the other night one hour after her dinner because she had her healthy a or whatever the fuck left. How about just go to bed and not have it? You won’t decompose in the bed and starve for not eating on the hour every hour.

She has the worst diet I’ve ever seen in anyone, man or woman. She puts some amount of grub away and it always looks disgusting and cloggy and rank. Ideally she should not be eating after 6:30. Have a poached egg and a slice of brown toast for her breakfast, her soup for lunch and yoghurt and whatever for dinner and stop being a glutton at 10pm at night just because you have it left when you don’t even need it.
She can’t blame the weight not shifting on PCOS or whatever else when it’s as clear as day to anyone with eyes that what she eats and the amount she eats is the issue
Fuming is right 😤

Crones884

VIP Member
It has been said on here many times

I know, just wondering if anyone could actually confirm that he is definitely there. I just know that JnJ take their diversity and inclusion very seriously and
It has been said on here many times

I hope that any car dealership she reaches out to googles her and sees what type of person she is and that she will promote a racist homophobe alongside their brand!
Oh I know I was asking cause I know JnJ take their diversity and inclusion very seriously and he could be in trouble if they saw those tweets

instafamous123

Back in mid 2020 Sarah done a live video about her and Brian breaking up she has it saved on her page basically he packed his bags and took the shower gel she had bought for him that day and left she came on the live and said this she also gave intimate details about their bedroom activities 🤢 like stuff you’d only share with very close friends not with 40k strangers and she wonders why he wouldn’t go back to her 🙄
Is this on her page ???

Tippytwinkletoes

S
She didn’t seem too happy! Lots of rolling eyes etc. did she hate the wedding ? When was that?
Sorry now but if someone wants to marry me they can go and pay themselves not sign up to a feckn tv programe who pay for it all but nothings legal.
Goodluck. The bride and groom know exactly what they are getting into . No sympathy for either party

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Does she ever mention her boobs anymore like she used to that they are gone from the breast bone.
How many hen party's did she have again???

View attachment 1201389

Watch till the timer is at around 8.27. This is the famous shower gel mention.
Was she with Keith at this stage???
As you have said yourself Sarah your 2 yrs with Keith

Attachments

Last edited:

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.
Hope this works

Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.
Hope this works 😆👍

Beddy

Chatty Member
I don’t get it? What is wrong with a child in an encanto costume? Aren’t all kids that age mad about that film?
I’m joking, there’s nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Some people would call it cultural appropriation though, I don’t give a toss high up nor low down about that type of thing. It just fits in with their brand though, sexist, racist, homophobe etc etc

RATZ_HOLE

Rat said away back at the start they where a child of one of Tina's friends. Prob a lie, lots of it would be lies to covet their back or else they would be found out pretty quickly. I am here for it all, its all the drama I just love it 😂😂
??? Whats this comment about?????

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a cunt and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
First off is Brian fucking stupid or what
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this shit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker shit from because of the married paramedic your texting
Does Burp know who you are from this thread ?