Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She's (big) back and burping, smirk on her smug face chatting shit... its all go she says - timing her rotten stennos with the forrin weddinnn.

Business as usual, nothings changed bar the fact her hair is clean for once
No shock she’s back too with a medical issue - lewk getting an operation - yet again…….not telling his business aye?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Still discussing Luke’s business I see 🙄 she’ll be on a high next week when he’s having his operation

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Jellybb

VIP Member
She promotes that voduz crap like the rest of these cunts and people need to stop listening to her 🤬 I’m on a fucking rant now and I’m sorry, voduz and Luna products are absolute shit and people need to stop buying them! Chinese white label shit! It is almost impossible to wash this shit product out of your hair. And it leaves a LOT of the product in the hair! So when you go to use heat on it your hair will literally break off! If ye use any of these products.. please fuck them in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Crones884

VIP Member
In years to come i want my kids to know they had privacy. Sarah gurl we've seen belly sucking keiths nose and know all about her sleep and i know more about lewk buckley than anyone needs to. Shes worse than the ones on fb with their you ok hun dm me x

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
It annoys the life out of me when the huns and their defenders throw out jealousy as the reason people talk about them on here. It's not jealousy to point out the lies and bullshit, photoshopping, undeclared ads, constant freebies and other sneaky behaviour 🙄 and in Sarah's case the utter delusion, narcissistic behaviour and shit parenting along with it.

Shove your jealousy up your hole. You have absolutely NOTHING going on in your life to be jealous of.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Keet never, ever puts his hand in his pocket to buy her anything. The day after he comes back from his stag, he’s buying her flowers? Surely she’s not that stupid to see how that looks? And of course she goes and posts about making her look even more stupid. She never misses a chance to humiliate herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

cycleon

VIP Member
The way teeet shoves Luke 😡 fuck my life she always gets it wrong this wan, I presume it was supposed to show what an amazing, loving stepped up dad he is. Pathetic.
ah come on, ya teet is a pleb, but that’s not malicious, they’re playing, lewk climbs on him after, horseplay. As @Dfob20 says it’s like wrestling. Believe me if that was malicious I’d be the first to pull him on it, but it’s not.

Wexy123

VIP Member
As if she had Luke booked in for a camp but has cancelled it because he's having surgery. She never puts him into a summer camp unless she's given a place for him 🙄

• Haha

Awshtop

Haha. First time she gets flowers from the tooth fairy and it is days after his stag !!! Come on Sayyyrah….. ‘random’?! Really ?!
And to think she posts it🫣🤭
Sure that is the first thing that pops into any mind but not her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

KerryLady

VIP Member
Keith looks simple he is a creep with those big pearly white teeth... I wonder have they organized a Holly Willoughby look alike stripper !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

cycleon

VIP Member
this has probably been said today already, but quickly adding my tuppence before driving home from a fsmilynevemt (on a full licence and on a motorway, with a rear facing seat for my cousins child 🤪)

she’s on Ozempic

teet would bet money in the bookies on it

shes not posting food as much, shes So not concerned about her weight, I reckon it’s cos of ozempic. crying to doc that she can’t lose weight the wedding is commg up please please mental health it would be hard to say no, shes using the rejew money to pay for it privately

catch yas later 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 27