Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Hospistay pending.
mrscroghs just posted 4 glamorous looking young ones on a "girls night" at the same spot as Teets stag😂 burke is either in the car , no seatbelt, hurtling to thurles at 200 miles an hour with her big bull head OR she's down CUMH holding a a kebab skewer and potato peeler to the staffs Necks demanding to be admitted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Foxy Roxy

Belly in a forward facing seat 🫣
Firstly, yes I noticed that the 8/9 month old child is front facing in the back of the car also.

Secondly, I thought her weight/weightloss was no one's business but yet it is everyone's business when she's getting told by a few people today she's lost weight.

Thirdly, the only reason she may appear to have lost weight is because she has the double layers of the vacious shapewear on by the looks of it

Fourthly, has she recorded those stories with a filter somewhere else and then uploaded them. Her skin looks totally different to normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jellybb

VIP Member
lol I said it before but I presumed, with an insta handle of “living as Nicole” that it was about a person who was transitioning male to female

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Alucia

VIP Member
I know a lot about Luke what is she on about keeping his life private, she said 3 times yesterday where he was, we know he has an operation this Friday. We know what he wears, when he vomits, that he hugs doctors. What food he will and won't eat. How he calls teeth Dad. She is delusional saying she keeps him private.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

msster

Chatty Member
My weight is no one's business I walked into the salon and everyone talking about my weight with a big grin on her face she will never fucking learn

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Sorry for derailing, but remember when Burp was starting up Rejew You and we mentioned Living as Nichole had an online weight loss group called the Girlie Gang. Apparently Nichole went AWOL from the group but was still taking the money from the members 😲 Nichole is now back advertising the Girlie Gang again and a girl wrote this under one of Nichole's grid posts. She charged €4.99 or €14.99 and there was over 200 members in the group.

1000006358.jpg

1000006359.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She's (big) back and burping, smirk on her smug face chatting shit... its all go she says - timing her rotten stennos with the forrin weddinnn.

Business as usual, nothings changed bar the fact her hair is clean for once
No shock she’s back too with a medical issue - lewk getting an operation - yet again…….not telling his business aye?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
She promotes that voduz crap like the rest of these cunts and people need to stop listening to her 🤬 I’m on a fucking rant now and I’m sorry, voduz and Luna products are absolute shit and people need to stop buying them! Chinese white label shit! It is almost impossible to wash this shit product out of your hair. And it leaves a LOT of the product in the hair! So when you go to use heat on it your hair will literally break off! If ye use any of these products.. please fuck them in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31