Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Collab of some of the most liked posts..
Credit to @Give me Strength and @Stacey10

Screenshot_20240507_215957_com.android.chrome_edit_43619199090218.jpg

Screenshot_20240507_220605_com.android.chrome_edit_44004069377139.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Very sad that I opened my wine now, thought there would be fireworks here tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very sad that I opened my wine now, thought there would be fireworks here tonight 😂
Well I ate 4 slices of Apple pie earlier with the excitement.... Now they were small slices... But 4 ... with cream and flakes...

I'm blaming you all 🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was expecting more sparks too but no😅 honestly I thought Sarah was the lowest of the low with her lies and manipulation but no there are more Sarah’s out there im still shook from all the revelations tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I be a slow bleep again for like 2 mins and ask what is the reference to ‘sent form my ifone’ about please and thank you beautiful witches 🙏😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s got tomatoes and mushrooms on the pizza they’re vegetables so it balances out scoffing a pizza on a Tuesday night 🐖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I be a slow bleep again for like 2 mins and ask what is the reference to ‘sent form my ifone’ about please and thank you beautiful witches 🙏😂😂
It’s from baby reindeer, mad Martha wrote it at the end of all her emails and always spelled it wrong like sent from my Iphnoe and tit 😂 44 thousand emails she gassed to them all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s from baby reindeer, mad Martha wrote it at the end of all her emails and always spelled it wrong like sent from my Iphnoe and tit 😂 44 thousand emails she gassed to them all 😂
Ahhhh yes that makes sense 😂😂😂 thank you so much ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.