Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the April one was last weekend and she wasn't invited think the foreign one is her cousin in Michigan I think somewhere in the states anyway cos ppl were raging that she knew about that when she changed her ballygarry new yrs eve to October Lanzy and now they've two foreign ones to travel to. She isn't going to the states one now either if my contact is right.
We love a bit of inside information ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure the April one was last weekend and she wasn't invited think the foreign one is her cousin in Michigan I think somewhere in the states anyway cos ppl were raging that she knew about that when she changed her ballygarry new yrs eve to October Lanzy and now they've two foreign ones to travel to. She isn't going to the states one now either if my contact is right.
I thought she said before that the wedding out forrin in July was in Portugal?

Reactions: 4
Over grown toenails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ why would you boast/show off about a (very obviously) fake YSL bag? Why would you call getting your hair washed an โ€œeventโ€? I suppose to her it is an event, along with picking her teeth and breathing. She had a very busy marrrnin, so she did. Along with dropping Tiner to the hospital she got HER kids ready TOO ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ wow, take a breather now burps ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ also, Iโ€™d say she was fuuuumin that it wasnโ€™t herself up at the hospital getting tests, sheโ€˜d love nothing more than an aul hospital visit.
---

Itโ€™s probably the only action her clitty gets, I doubt teeeet would know what to do with it even if he found it.
Heโ€™d have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This yob is a disgrace the dirt running off her from her manky head to her over grown toenails. How in gods name did she think it was okay to turn up to get her hair done with enough grease on her head to cook her โ€œhealthyโ€ food in. The fakest YSL weโ€™ve ever seen. Bate into her jeans with her sunflower blazer. Sheโ€™s a lost cause. Then the annoyance in her voice talking about lewk having a half day yesterday.
ah those jeans were too big sheโ€™d loooooads of room and could OF sized down to a 16. ๐Ÿ™„ She thinks everything that isnโ€™t leggings is โ€œtoo big and could have sized downโ€. No.
burps, no. That is not the case

also who goes gets the hair done by a professional and it looks like a grease ball just Over 12 hours later? whats the bet she went home and put a treatment in it?๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.