Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
He'll have the teeth filed down like a gummy bear and she'll be on her period..the beds will be rocking...NOT!

She's no more happy than an arse after a runny shit..
She really showed shes not over Brian today.
I'm actually beginning to think did she think getting with Keith would bring out a jealous side in Brian but its all backfired..

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Meowmeow69

Is she actually crying over not been able to eat sausey rolls out the deli. Omg shes lost the plot. What about the mountain of spuds she eats a week. Pints after pints. Burger after burger. Fuck sake big back get the sausey rolls if its going to stop you from crying like a 13 year old haven to eat a brown bread salad 'sang wage' the sang wage didnt do ya any favours should of just gotten the hot chicken roll ya cracked duck!!

She is the only 1 that can controll what she puts in that bucket of a gob she has. She looking for a gastric sleeve next

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Ok so the pains from her alleged PCOS diagnosis just always happen to flare up on Monday's after a weekend (so most Mondays then) she's spent out eating and drinking all around her??? Never mind PCOS, sounds like fucking IBS to me from making an absolute pig of herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
Shes gone onto the maternity hospitals now....

Shes in Dublin for two nights ...she will be at the doors of the Coombe Tuesday morning now looking for "answers..."

I wouldnt mind it's only a Monday to Thursday fucking illness she has.

• Haha

I be weak

I can't watch anymore the way she's trying to over sell her relationship# over compensate that she now realises that she never appreciated what she had with Brian. Don't get me wrong Keith is probably a nice guy but bottom line she's fuming he's moved on so she has to save face by showing she has too but unlike Brian and girlfriend they can do without needing or drawing attention to themselves because they're genuine and not staged

Haymac

I am literally disgusted at the way she would say yep throw him in the buggy and give him the ipad to keep him quiet while she is shopping. 2 days before she jets off on holiday with the new manchild and dumps him on his dad. She is a lazy good for nothing mother and couldn't give 2 shites about that little boy

Is she for fucking real? I can't believe shes still rabbiting on about Clarney. Jesus Christ almighty. How many times has she mentioned and tagged the hotels and restaurants? How in fucks name would ask her about reservations, walk ins, dining areas. I feel like going mad.....
I don't care how much she says 'you guys have been asking me '

bollox that is.... its out and out begging... tag tag tag... re-tag re-tag beg beg... seriously its embarrassing....

Reactions: 17

#AF

I don't care how much she says 'you guys have been asking me '

bollox that is.... its out and out begging... tag tag tag... re-tag re-tag beg beg... seriously its embarrassing....
She's talking about it as if she went to outer Mongolia or something, like people wouldn't have a clue where to start.
Jesus wept it's Clarney, she stayed in a hotel and went to 3 pubs. How much more do we need to know 🙄

• Haha

I be weak

I'm "knotted" here thinking of when she was trying to keep up all in suspense about where she was going on her holidays as if it was a luxury holiday 😂😂😂😂 Keiff was going for his tieff with or without you gurl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
But of course Sarah made it about herself as usual

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
"There's a lot to be said for being on plan, I've loads of energy this week" well knock me down with a feather who knew eating fruit and veggies and nourishing your body instead of stuffing yourself silly with spuds and fuckin cheese would make you feel good 🤯

• Haha

Ginrummy35

What a horrible cow. She's ranted about Brian and his partner in front of the child. That was done on purpose for full effect

How romantic. He's getting his teeth done and she'll be on her own by the pool.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She is only crying because Brian gf and sons will look like a family unit, narcissist
yes yes yes yes yes

that’s it. Because Brian, is including his new partner, her child & his child - whilst Sarah is fucking off for the ride / beer - ride - drink - burp- eat - repeat

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s so nice that Luke a 4 year old little boy gets to stay in a hotel room with her & a man he barely knows. Still I suppose at least he is being taken somewhere for once, of course if Keith wasn’t there he wouldn’t be taken at all. This is a happy families exercise for the gram.

• Sad
  • Wow

Eire93

All the footage of Keith and luke holding hands or walking together etc. A bit tasteless Sarah