Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtag collab

Is she for fucking real people are dying with god knows what illnesses and she's crying about not being able to get hot chicken rolls like her friends . Fuck off with your petty shit that you make first world problems. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"She always gets asked about her anxiety " 🤔 Where does her anxiety go every weekend when it's time for a piss up. It must be selective anxiety she has 🥴

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
I am wondering if this anxiety is related to her heavy drinking? If it is the fear she has rather than actual anxiety? It is becoming more and more obvious that she has an alcohol dependence and binge drinks a few times a week.
She is fine while she is drinking to excess several times a week but is then anxious after it?

Puffin

VIP Member
I genuinely think Sarah would be happier if Brian was a shit Dad and had no involvement in Luke's life so she could cry him out on social media and get support on line.

I think she is a very bitter woman and cannot stand that Brian has moved on and is happy and her only weapon she can now use against him or to get to him is Luke. What an absolute dose??? What a comment to make ...I hate having to share him???? !!!! He's a CHILD not a fecking lawnmower😡😡😡

I'm calling it now ...her and Teeth won't last this trip.Every other trip away or time spent together has been in a group from what I have seen they have sent very little time together just the two of them . A week in Turkey just the two of them is going to be a real test for them ...she better hope Tina suprises them 😂

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

So let me get this straight. She is trying to say she has not had a break. She is on a non stop fucking break months in a row. She’s always without that child.
she is with your man a wet week and the son and him idolise each other.
he’s sleeping there after nights, she’s making his food. So she must be getting money from him. And she’s off every weekend drinking and eating at hotels etc yet she’s saving. My fuck she is. Also I call Greece! She said it’s very hot etc so guarantee it’s Greece or Malta. Also your flowers are ugly.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
He annoys her so much because she isn't used to having him around. It isn't normal to be that irritated by your child. Yes, mothers have days when we could scream with frustration and weariness but she's non stop with the child annoying her. She thinks by boasting about buying him material possessions and crying that she will miss him makes her a good mother. She would want to work on her skills as a mother and try and do some bonding and give the binge drinking a miss for a few weekends. Or else shut up about the child on Instagram because it shows her is a very poor light

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Embarrassed for her. She really is very immature for her age, plus those who shout most about their happiness etc on social media are the most unhappy in reality. Nothing against Keith but she is one of them girls who just can't be without a man.

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Ah she's back and her big hungry fanny is eating that playsuit, jaysus that's a moose knuckle if ever I saw one

Thunder cunt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Taylor17

VIP Member
The child is shipped out again so she can "work". She probably has 3 hrs work today, why she needs an overnight childminder for that is beyond me. Does she do a slimming world group night shift too? Busy week, she has to go clothes shopping and pack for holidays and a few weight ins. How can she keep a straight face. Her life is a total doss. Honestly I would love to be a slimming world consultant. It looks like the easiest money ever and she appears to be loaded

Any chance they'd give her a personality transplant over in Turkey? Shes a total narcissist if I've ever seen one, congratulating herself on being a good grandaughter takes the biscuit most people do things like that without any acknowledgement. And no shes tooting on about "being good" all week and feeling good enough to go on the piss today, Clarney tomorrow (on the piss probably) and then on her lovers getaway next week, I wonder will she be crying at the deli on any of those occasions. Girl is full of shitting nonsense.

She tries to act all high and mighty telling newly single moms how to navigate their relationship with their ex's, like shes some sort of inspiration on parental maturity, it's all about the child, meanwhile poor Luke is sitting in the back listening to his mother talking about HIS family dynamic. At the end of the day your child never needs to hear that you have issues with his dad, it might come apparent at a later stage when the child is much older but for the love of god hes little, let him love you both and enjoy time with you both and stop with the superiority complex.

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘Left on your own after diagnosis’

You haven’t been diagnosed you big fucking spud - you have a gynae referral . This one is an absolute hypochondriac loving the attention. Miracle baby announcement with the Santa visit. Santa is bringing more than what lukey asked for 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 and a little stocking saying ‘bump’ or ‘burp’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Fuck off with your secret holiday destination you pleb. We all know it was more than likely a budget travel booking, shop low to high. Nothing wrong with that but stop making out it’s the Maldives or that anyone cares. I will die if it’s Turkey. Talk about being predictable

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She will only really be away from him for 4 days as he will be with his dad the other 4. No hun you will be away from him for 8 days... does she actually believe the shite she comes out with 🤣🤣

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
So it suits her now to mention the child's father has regular access. Up until recently she swore blind that the father only had him for a few hours on a Sunday and made it sound like that was all he wanted. No one believed her but she was vicious about the ex