Sarah Battle #6 The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok we’ll hire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually know the crowd who built her house and they have a great reputation, ao I genuinely think it was lack of upkeep on her behalf.
Sure didn't she claim the paneling she did in one of the kids rooms as her own when the builders carpenter did it

Reactions: 3
Anyone know if she's bought a caravan in enniscrone? My pal spotted Baz around a new one yesterday

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if she's bought a caravan in enniscrone? My pal spotted Baz around a new one yesterday
Interesting. I’ll ask around but sher those two buy fuck all, so highly unlikely
---
Beggy didn’t get invited to the Ella and Jo pink shite press trip. Ouch! That’s gotta hurt

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t Beggy live in the ‘na? She’s been breadcrumbing Enniscrone/beach vibes/beach days all week.

She’s clearly travelled from Enniscrone to Portmarnock for tomorrow’s swim with Benny Hill/Snamhai Sasta/Poor sick Juney where they will all get free dry robes, swimwear and sliders from the regatta x Orla Kiely collab.

Attachments

Reactions: 1