Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble is that it's bullshit, she didn't make a million, she said whatever she pleased that meant people would part with their cash and then she didn't give a flying duck about what happened next
And the wonderful Sian’s got the video of her saying exactly that 😂😂😂😂

Don't worry, that clip will be linked in the new summary document for on her and to be sent to ALL her former and current brand partners.

Looking forward to seeing this from Mike Winnet - and yes, he'll be getting a copy of The Akwisombe Files™

Reactions: 13
Did anyone watch the docs about/read about Fyre festival a few years ago? Essentially a festival where tickets were sold based on hype and false promises. The festival itself was thrown together and massively under-delivered in every way. Very much a case of selling the tickets first and then worry later about how to actually put the festival together...

Ring any bells!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone watch the docs about/read about Fyre festival a few years ago? Essentially a festival where tickets were sold based on hype and false promises. The festival itself was thrown together and massively under-delivered in every way. Very much a case of selling the tickets first and then worry later about how to actually put the festival together...

Ring any bells!?
Sarah Akwisombe is like Fyre Festival in human form 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a very good point, she could well be hoodwinking them and doing the classic Sarah Akwisombe misrepresentation. Plus, if they're all relatively small businesses, they could be absolutely flat out busy and not seen all this.

Do we have a list of the brands? Here's all the ones I know of that she has worked with in some capacity or other:

Dell
Vodafone
Habitat
Ebay
British Heart Foundation
Post Office Mortgages
Olive & Pickle

Who else?
FI Real Estate Management, she did an ad for their office-to-flat conversion several years ago. The building hasn't sold out at all either.

Estee Lauder - she was paid to do their christmas tree years ago.

Reactions: 5
Hey, I’ve not really been active on here recently, as taken a step back for my own sanity BUT I was sent this and feel like it’s important to share it. It’s concerning Llewellyn & Rhys Davies.

I’m concerned that not enough focus is on them and they are upping the levels of their unscrupulous antics, to an even more alarming place.

Does anyone know if they’ve been reported anywhere and if so where to and what else can be done about them?

They are about to embark on new levels of damage to people 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's a very good point, she could well be hoodwinking them and doing the classic Sarah Akwisombe misrepresentation. Plus, if they're all relatively small businesses, they could be absolutely flat out busy and not seen all this.

Do we have a list of the brands? Here's all the ones I know of that she has worked with in some capacity or other:

Dell
Vodafone
Habitat
Ebay
British Heart Foundation
Post Office Mortgages
Olive & Pickle

Who else?
John Lewis too.

Reactions: 1
Hey, I’ve not really been active on here recently, as taken a step back for my own sanity BUT I was sent this and feel like it’s important to share it. It’s concerning Llewellyn & Rhys Davies.

I’m concerned that not enough focus is on them and they are upping the levels of their unscrupulous antics, to an even more alarming place.

Does anyone know if they’ve been reported anywhere and if so where to and what else can be done about them?

View attachment 343003
I agree these charlatans have kind of got off scot-free at the moment I feel. I’ve had to stop following them due to the number of tit posts from Rhys and I’m just sick of seeing Lewy’s face on stories!!

Reactions: 4

Ring any bells!?
Oh yes what a state it ended up. Loved that documentary .

We all know Sarah Akwisombe loves to "create authority" as Mike Winnet calls it. And she loves to call herself Award Winning.

Well it looks like she could be on the way to another award over at The Wotpod Good/Bad/Ugly awards 😂😂😂

(no it wasn't me that did that reply!)

Screenshot_20201211_170733.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 343003
Whomever you paid for the course is responsible for the fallout x

FI Real Estate Management, she did an ad for their office-to-flat conversion several years ago. The building hasn't sold out at all either.

Estee Lauder - she was paid to do their christmas tree years ago.
She had some great stuff going on...silly lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@LadyPainterDeco Oh no I get all the reasonings for taking up the refunds with the business as that’s who the money was sent to (and based on the set up of it all, it would be NBBS who would need to get Llewy’s share of the money for any requested refunds, I understand that, so I do get the reasonings for everyone taking it up with her).

I just mean ethically and to warn others I just think it’s important to not let him get forgotten, as he technically had a share of the money that people want back. And he literally gives zero shits about that, as that was his sole intention going into all of this.

I think it’s important that the awareness is still raised in order to warn others who may get sucked into his bullshit, especially with him now starting to mess with hypnotherapy. He was manipulative and dangerous enough without it!!!

If it’s not possible to chase him for any money (due to the above) or to report him anywhere due to the industry being so unregulated, the least that could be done is to keep some focus on him and his brother in order to ensure that warnings come up if people search them on google. Just trying to think of others and to try and prevent anyone else getting scammed by them x

Reactions: 8
Just reading her blog of old on that link above and I forgot how enjoyable it was to read and how happy she seemed and how good her blog content was , like night and day with her money content this year .

Just reading her blog of old on that link above and I forgot how enjoyable it was to read and how happy she seemed and how good her blog content was , like night and day with her money content this year .
I read some of the old stuff again recently and you're right, she was pretty good. It's really interesting that it was only when she changed to being a "business expert" (pre-Llewy) that the serious bullshit back story fabrication got started.

If she'd stayed true, authentic and built steadily & sustainably around her original interests, she'd have done nicely. But somewhere along the way, she decided she needed to make "making money" the focus, rather than monetising her passions.

• Heart
Long time listener first time caller here...

Regarding the exposure of her children, the Tesla's number plate, and her house - as you guys were discussing a few pages ago - in one of her/BM's stories a few days ago their home address was clearly visible as the return address on the packages which were about to be sent out, which I was flabbergasted about.

(I was curious about whether it was in fact their address - I presumed it was but I also half thought she surely wouldn't have been so flippant in posting such a photo, with their address visible for all their followers to see - so I had a quick look on Rightmove and, sure enough, it's their house. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

That type of lack of attention to detail is genuinely surprising for anyone online in this day and age, nevermind someone crying "witch hunt", in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@LadyPainterDeco Oh no I get all the reasonings for taking up the refunds with the business as that’s who the money was sent to (and based on the set up of it all, it would be NBBS who would need to get Llewy’s share of the money for any requested refunds, I understand that, so I do get the reasonings for everyone taking it up with her).

I just mean ethically and to warn others I just think it’s important to not let him get forgotten, as he technically had a share of the money that people want back. And he literally gives zero shits about that, as that was his sole intention going into all of this.

I think it’s important that the awareness is still raised in order to warn others who may get sucked into his bullshit, especially with him now starting to mess with hypnotherapy. He was manipulative and dangerous enough without it!!!

If it’s not possible to chase him for any money (due to the above) or to report him anywhere due to the industry being so unregulated, the least that could be done is to keep some focus on him and his brother in order to ensure that warnings come up if people search them on google. Just trying to think of others and to try and prevent anyone else getting scammed by them x

For sure. It’s important to let as many people know about these grifters 💜

• Heart

Regarding the exposure of her children, the Tesla's number plate, and her house - as you guys were discussing a few pages ago - in one of her/BM's stories a few days ago their home address was clearly visible as the return address on the packages which were about to be sent out, which I was flabbergasted about.

(I was curious about whether it was in fact their address - I presumed it was but I also half thought she surely wouldn't have been so flippant in posting such a photo, with their address visible for all their followers to see - so I had a quick look on Rightmove and, sure enough, it's their house. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

That type of lack of attention to detail is genuinely surprising for anyone online in this day and age, nevermind someone crying "witch hunt", in my opinion.
Oh my god! I just had a look back but couldn't see it? We had #ikeabaggate but I can't remember seeing one showing the address. How dumb is she?!?

I agree these charlatans have kind of got off scot-free at the moment I feel. I’ve had to stop following them due to the number of tit posts from Rhys and I’m just sick of seeing Lewy’s face on stories!!
I imagine they are sitting back and letting it fall on her shoulders. Llewelyn Davies is not innocent in the Sarah Akwisombe debacle but the sticky brown stuff is not sticking to him like it is with her.

I read some of the old stuff again recently and you're right, she was pretty good. It's really interesting that it was only when she changed to being a "business expert" (pre-Llewy) that the serious bullshit back story fabrication got started.

If she'd stayed true, authentic and built steadily & sustainably around her original interests, she'd have done nicely. But somewhere along the way, she decided she needed to make "making money" the focus, rather than monetising her passions.
I question anything she refers to as a passion as they are something you stick with. Sarah hasn’t stuck to anything.

Omg!!! What an absolute idiot of the grandest proportions. Basically any old pervert or paedophile can buy a pack of uno cards & be told exactly where her girls live. I’m honestly floored by this. It makes Sarah & Jason really look like Dumb & Dumber.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.